72 Archival description results for Labour
72 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- ACU GBA F0019
- The fonds consists of national office and executive minutes and correspondence; and Alberta organization and constituency correspondence, business and financial reports, memberships reports, and radio and television broadcast scripts.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Across Canada (periodical), Robert Atkin, Andrew Borys, George Braithwaite, Harold Bronson, William "Scottie" Bryce, Art Bunney, Robert Carlyle, Comment (periodical), Commonwealth (periodical), Wesley Connelly, Ernest Cook, Mary Crawford, Ernest Davies, Henry George Davies, Eugene Victor Debs, T.C. Douglas, Nick W. Dushenski, Joseph E. Dusseault, George Ellison, John Evjen, C.M. Fines, N.P. Finnemore, David Garland, Clare Gillis, Peter Gomuwka, James Graham, J.P. Griffin, Kay Halliday Grose, Matthew Halton, Jack Hampson, David Hardman, Bert Herridge, Arnold Holmes, James A. Hughson, Lorne Ingle, C.M. Ironside, James Jackson, Floyd Johnson, Owen Jones, Charles Keeley, William Lyon Mackenzie King, Roy Knight, Stanley Knowles, J.W. Lee, Harry Leskiw, David Lewis, Aylmer J.E. Lisemer, John Liss, Frank McCoy, Grant McHardy, Angus MacInnis, I.V. Macklin, Isabel MacMillan, Stuart McRae, P.N.R. Morrison, Morton Neilson, Alice Ness, Archie Olstad, People's Weekly (periodical), Joseph E. Peterson, Nellie Peterson, Uri Powell, Leslie Pritchard, Alfred Rands, Harold Rolseth, Elmer E. Roper, Stanley Ruzychki, Bert J. Ryan, Emil T. Sather, Winnifred Scott, Earl V. Smith, Henry E. Spencer, Alistair Stewart, Gladys Strum, N.W. Svekla, Ken Tory, Douglas Trace, Peter Uganecz, Voice of Women, Harold Winch, O.E. Wobick, Keith Wright, Percy Wright, Fred M. Young, and Rodney Young.
- RECORDS ARE PRESENT FOR THESE CONSTITUENCIES: Acadia-Coronation, Alexandra, Athabasca, Banff-Cochrane, Bonnyville-Beaver River, Bow Valley-Empress, Bruce, Calgary, Camrose, Cardston, Clover Bar, Cypress, Didsbury, Drumheller, Dunvegan, Edmonton, Edson, Gleichen, Grande Prairie, Grouard, Hand Hills, Lacombe, Lac Ste. Anne, Leduc, Lethbridge, Little Bow, Macleod, Medicine Hat, Okotoks-High River, Olds, Peace River, Pembina, Pincher Creek, Ponoka, Red Deer, Redwater, Rocky Mountain House, Sedgewick, St. Albert, Spirit River, St. Paul, Stettler, Stony Plain, Taber, Vegreville, Vermilion, Wainwright, Warner, and Wetaskiwin-Willingdon.
Alberta Cooperative Commonwealth Federation Party
- ACU GBA C0184
The collection consists of a list of Albertans who participated in the Mackenzie-Papineau Brigade during the Spanish Civil War. The list indicates their home communities and whether they were killed in action.
Alberta Labour History Institute
- ACU GBA F0301
- Photocopied 1990 (originally created 1951-1952)
The fonds consists of programs, newsclipping and letters.
Brunton, Alexander E.
- ACU GBA F0078
The fonds consists of general and council minutes (1967-1979), local resolutions, and membership files of the Calgary branch; national and local commercial and film agreements (1960-1980s); resumes and photographs of local artists, and scripts for films and movies made in Calgary area (1973-1984); and minutes of the National Board of Directors and Executive Committee.
Alliance of Canadian Cinema, Television and Radio Artists. Calgary Branch
- ACU GBA F0086
- 1912-1975, predominant 1912-1929
The fonds consists of photograph copies of bylaws (1912), agreements (1912, ca. 1920) and correspondence with the City and the head union predominantly about the seniority issue (1923-1929). Includes photographs of municipal railway workers (1911-1914, 1918, ca. 1950) and photograph of charter of 1915. Also includes labour union returns and questionnaires (1972-1975) and circulars (1961).
Amalgamated Transit Unit. Division 583
- ACU GBA F3054
The fonds consists of a transcript of an interview with Charlie about his life, various quarries and sandstone (1972), letters of reference about his abilities as a stone cutter (1909), and photographs of 8th Field Ambulance (1914) and Belcher Hospital staff (1919).
- ACU GBA F1567
- Copied 1977 (originally created 1932-1951)
The fonds consists of photographs of labour marches, Drumheller, and union groups in Calgary.
- ACU GBA F2766
The fonds consists of an essay written by Arthur’s son John Robert Lloyd containing extensive quotes from letters about his work experiences in Alberta; and three copies of photographs of downtown Calgary in the late 1930s.
- ACU GBA C0189
The collection consists of a scrapbook begun by retired postal employee W. T. “Spud” Murphy and completed by Wayne Arnold, with short essays by Nora Arnold on the history of the Association of Retired Postal Employees and on her family’s involvement with Canada Post. It includes historic photographs, newsclippings, copies of early records of the Calgary Post Office Benevolent & Co-operative Association (1922-1923), pages from a 1931-1933 historic scrapbook, an historical essay, lists and biographical sketches of Calgary postal employees, and more recent photographs of postal employees’ sports teams and social activities.
Association of Retired Postal Employees
- ACU GBA F0137
The fonds consists of minutes (1930-1947), charter (1919), membership record (1930s), contracts, and circulars.
Bakery and Confectionery Workers International Union of America. Local 276