119 Archival description results for Communications
119 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- ACU GBA F0014
The fonds consists of correspondence with AGT, subscribers, etc., and financial records. Includes bylaws of the Carstairs and Delburne Mutual Telephone Companies.
Airdrie Mutual Telephone Company
- ACU GBA F0055
The fonds consists of constitution and bylaws, minutes, correspondence and circulars, and convention proceedings.
Alberta Weekly Newspapers Association
- ACU GBA C0126
- 1891-1919, predominant 1911-1913
The collection consists of advertisements for automobiles; farm machinery; household appliances; theatres, circuses, and entertainments; food and drink; political meetings; tobacco, cigarettes and liquor; clothing; general merchants; land and real estate sales throughout Alberta; sale of lots in Calgary; and the Calgary Stampede. Includes front pages about the Titanic sinking, first Alberta Legislature, and other stories.
- ACU GBA F0065
The fonds consists of charter, minutes, annual statistical returns, cashbooks, correspondence, and subscribers' accounts.
Aldersyde Mutual Telephone Company
- ACU GBA F0176
- The fonds consists of correspondence (1854-1905) relating to his newspaper businesses, the Temperance Colonization Society, the crofters' immigration scheme, the Alaskan boundary, and the Dunbow Ranche; legal records; diaries (1842-1904); correspondence, minutes and incorporation documents for the railway company; and certificates, appointments and commissions. Includes Emily's correspondence (1853-1914) and photographs of the Begg family.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Robert Begg, Bow River Ranch, Canadian Yukon Railway Co., D.W. Davis, William Duncan, Grand Trunk Pacific Railway, Richard C. Hardisty, J.J. Hill, Hudson's Bay Company (HBC) lands, Louis Riel, St. Joseph's Industrial School (Dunbow School), Sir Thomas Shaughnessy, and James Wallace.
- ACU GBA F2562
- [ca. 1930-1980]
The fonds consists of Alice's Normal School notes, teaching materials, and miscellany; and Arthur's business records related to the Taber Times.
Avery, Alice S.
- ACU GBA F0078
The fonds consists of general and council minutes (1967-1979), local resolutions, and membership files of the Calgary branch; national and local commercial and film agreements (1960-1980s); resumes and photographs of local artists, and scripts for films and movies made in Calgary area (1973-1984); and minutes of the National Board of Directors and Executive Committee.
Alliance of Canadian Cinema, Television and Radio Artists. Calgary Branch
- ACU GBA F0080
The fonds consists of incorporation certificates, general correspondence, agreements, share certificates, financial statements and reports of operations.
Allied Mutual Telephone Company
- ACU GBA F0144
- Compiled [ca. 1950] (originally created 1900-1950)
The fonds consists of a partially autobiographical novel entitled "Chinook Medley" about life on a ranch on the Bow River in southern Alberta. Includes photographs of the Banister ranch and the "Grotto".
Banister, Amelia Brown
- ACU GBA C0083
- The collection consists of Andy Philip's news files re stories of interest to Calgarians (1967-1976). Includes photographs of the Four Seasons Hotel and the Mackenzie Valley Pipeline inquiry by Justice T.R. Berger. Also includes articles written by Catherine Philip about her family, CFGP Radio (Grande Prairie) the Alaska Highway, and the Calgary Zoo's history.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS COLLECTION. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Environmental Conservation Authority, Calgary Airport, Calgary Convention Centre, Calgary Exhibition and Stampede, Calgary Zoological Society, Canadian Union of Public Employees, Civil Service Association of Alberta, Devonian Gardens, floods, Fort Calgary, Four Seasons Hotel, McClelland and Stewart, New Democratic Party, Panarctic Oils, Peter Petrasuk, petroleum industry, Sarcee (Tsuut'ina) reserve (Redwood Meadows), Transportation and Development Authority of Calgary, United Steel Workers, University of Calgary Noise Survey, Urban Development Institute of Alberta, and Western Economic Opportunities Conference.