Type of entity
Authorized form of name
Parallel form(s) of name
Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules
Other form(s) of name
Identifiers for corporate bodies
Dates of existence
Panda Photography was started in 1946 by three ex-RCAF photographers, Paul Rockett, Lockwood Hait, and Hugh Robertson. Rockett was bought out in 1950, and Haight in 1960. The decade between 1950 and 1960 saw Panda become more and more oriented toward architectural photography, and in 1960 Panda became a Limited company. Under the direction of Hugh Robertson, all Panda's efforts were now aimed at visually capturing a wide variety of buildings and building types. These include commercial, corporate, educational, exposition, government, industrial, religious and residential. The structures are located primarily in Toronto and vicinity, but projects located in other Canadian cities and international locales are also represented.