University of Calgary
UofC Navigation

Home

Search archival collections at the University of Calgary

Beth Tzedec Congregation

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Beth Tzedec Congregation

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

The Beth Tzedec Congregation in Calgary, Alberta was established in 1987 as a result of the amalgamation of the Beth Israel and Shaarey Tzedec congregations. Beth Tzedec is a conservative congregation with a synagogue located at 1325 Glenmore Trail SW. Beth Israel was a conservative congregation founded in 1950; Shaarey Tzedec was a modern Orthodox Jewish congregation established in 1959.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

Request archival material »

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC