CA ACU GBA C0267-B0002-FL0010
- 1919-1987 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
- Program for the Banff Winter Carnival Art Skating Events, February 13, 1919.
- Souvenir brochure, with pictorial highlights, of the Banff Winter Carnival, February 10-13,1949.
- Menu for the Opening Banquet of the Cascade Hotel, Banff, February 16, 1949.
- Program for the Sixty-Third Annual Banff Indian Days, with daily horse racing and evening concerts held at the Banff Springs Hotel Athletic Grounds, July 17-20, 1952.
- Program and invitation to the official opening ceremonies of the Sulphur Mountain Gondola Lift, Banff, July 18, 1959.
- Brochure for the opening of the Canadian Wax Museum, where "Canada's Story Comes Alive", Banff, June 1,1963.
- Schedule of events and souvenir booklet for the Eighth Banff Television Festival, June 7-13, 1987.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description