CA ACU SPC F0002-S0001-FL0701
State University Of New York At Binghamton.
- 1982-1984 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
4 items : 6 p.
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
- Letters (1982 December 7-1984 July 24), Binghamton, N.Y., from representatives of State University of New York at Binghamton to Clark Blaise.
- Letters regarding C. Blaise's nomination for the creative writing position at SUNY-Binghamton, his Guggenheim Fellowship Award and his participation as writer-in-residence as part of a reading series in memory of John Gardner. Includes flyer advertising C. Blaise's appearance as part of the writers-in-resident series.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- Rosenthal, Bernard (Subject)
- State University of New York at Binghamton (Subject)
- John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation Fellowship (Subject)
- Fischler, Carol (Subject)