CA ACU SPC F0018-S0011-FL0263
Oates, Joyce Carol.
- 1977 November 14 - 1978 November 12 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
4 items (4 p.)
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
- Correspondence between J.C. Oates and John Metcalf.
- File consists of letters expressing J.C. Oates's appreciation for unidentified story by J. Metcalf published in Canadian Fiction Magazine (possibly Private parts : a memoir) and for anthology 78 : best Canadian stories; discussing selection of short stories for Best Canadian stories series, possibility of J. Metcalf's reading at University of Windsor and J.C. Oates's editing Best American short stories; and requesting J. Metcalf's submissions of fiction for publication consideration in Ontario Review.
- Typescript, signed; typescript (carbon copy).
- Includes references to the following: Private parts : a memoir; 78 : best Canadian stories; The teeth of my father : short stories.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Title based on contents of file.
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- Oates, Joyce Carol (Subject)
- University of Windsor (Subject)