CA ACU SPC F0018-S0011-FL0250
Nepean Public Library.
- 1987 October 1 - 1988 September 15 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
35 items (66 p. on 63 leaves)
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
- Correspondence between Linda R. Daly, Director, Community Services, Nepean Public Library, Nepean, Ont., and John Metcalf; and other related material.
- File consists of letters arranging J. Metcalf's term as writer-in-residence at Nepean Public Library in 1988; newsclipping about residency; brochure describing short story contest sponsored by the library; invitation to reception honouring J. Metcalf; and correspondence between J. Metcalf and writers submitting manuscripts for critiquing by J. Metcalf as writer-in-residence. Some letters from writers enclose manuscripts.
- Typescript, signed; holograph, signed (some photocopy); typescript (photocopy); printed material.
- Includes references to the following: Adult entertainment; General Ludd.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
- Title based on contents of file.
- Correspondence with writers follows general correspondence with Nepean Public Library in the file.
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- Daly, Linda R. (Subject)
- Nepean Public Library (Subject)
- Campos, Eugenia (Subject)
- Turner, Wayne (Subject)
- Olmstead, Gordon A. (Subject)
- Bishop, Dorothy (Subject)
- McLaughlan, Mary (Subject)
- Wolfe, Pamela (Subject)
- Cooper, Reid (Subject)
- Harvey, David D. (Subject)
- Soukup, Jiri (Subject)
- Runt-Lalonde, Karen (Subject)
- Campbell, Julia (Subject)
- Duquette, Laureen (Subject)
- Brand, Lorraine (Subject)
- Lawruk, Ronald N. (Subject)
- Avery, Norman (Subject)
- Woolford, Daniel (Subject)