Archives and Special Collections
File FL0651 - Learning Productions Ltd.
CA ACU SPC F0008-S0001-FL0651
Learning Productions Ltd.
- 1975-1982 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
15 items : 36 pages on 35 leaves.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
- Correspondence (1975 February 21 - 1982 April 8), between Walter J. Learning, Learning Productions Ltd., and Alden Nowlan.
- Correspondence concerning contracts with and royalties from various theatre companies producing Frankenstein : the man who became god and The incredible murder of Cardinal Tosca; fees from Canadian Broadcasting Corporation for radio adaptation of The dollar woman and for scripts of La Svengali and the Up at ours television series; and publishers' royalties for Frankenstein and The incredible murder of Cardinal Tosca. Includes references to the following: Frankenstein : the man who became god; The dollar woman : radio play; The incredible murder of Cardinal Tosca : radio play; The incredible murder of Cardinal Tosca : stage play; Up at ours : Full circle; Up at ours : The runaways; Frankenstein : the play by Alden Nowlan and Walter Learning, the novel by Mary Shelley; Up at ours : Treasures on earth; La Svengali; Full circle : television play; The runaways; Treasures on earth : television play.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- Dobbin, D. Michael (Subject)
- Learning Productions Ltd. (Subject)
- Playhouse Theatre Centre of B.C. (Subject)
- Learning, Walter J. (Subject)
- Theatre London (Subject)
- Greenslade, Ena R. (Subject)
- Eck, P. B. (Subject)
- Coy, Nancy (Subject)
- Speer, Alexander (Subject)
- Centaur Theatre Company (Subject)
- Gentles, Stephen (Subject)