Affichage de 112 résultatsDescription archivistique
40 résultats avec objets numériques Afficher les résultats avec des objets numériques
- CA ACU GBA F0372
The fonds consists of incorporation documents (1929), minutes (1927-1932, 1936-1955, 1973-1990), library committee minutes (1935-1953), correspondence (1927-1933, 1947-1990), complaints about doctors (1951-1980), membership information sheets (1986-1988) and account books (1946-1960, 1980-1989).
Calgary Medical Society
- CA ACU GBA F0208
The fonds consists of biographical information and photographs of Calgary General Hospital.
Birtles, Mary Ellen
- CA ACU GBA F0169
- 1888-1976, predominant 1903-1960
The fonds consists of Dr. Beauchemin's medical certificates, biographical information, and photographs of medical groups in Paris, France and Calgary.
Beauchemin, Leon Omer
- CA ACU GBA F1463
- [ca. 1880s]-1976
- The fonds consists of Thomas' land purchase records, farm diaries (1921-1929, 1934-1942), and marriage certificate (1911); Annie's nursing notebooks, certificates, correspondence, and an album of nursing cartoons (1900-1917); Jessie Perry's scribblers, art sketches, pressed plant album and memorabilia from St. Hilda's School for Girls (1925-1930); a small diary with entries by both Jessie and Lionel Perry as children (1922-1923); photographs of the Perry and Gibson family, nursing, a camping trip to the mountains, and the Balzac area; and various family certificates, greeting cards, programs, postcards and extensive popular and classical sheet music. Includes weather station records kept at Cochrane by Mrs. A.C. Kerfoot (1961-1976).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Mable Bleakney, Calgary Polo Club, Mary G.H. Dangerfield, Arthur George Hallifax, John Robert Hallifax, and weather.
- CA ACU GBA F1384
- 1871-1886, predominant 1871-1879
- The fonds consists of Nevitt's detailed letters to Elizabeth Beaty, photographs of his sketches of NWMP activities and native peoples, a newsclipping about his march west with the NWMP, and a menu for Christmas dinner at Fort Macleod.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: David Akers, Edwin Allen, Frank Baxter, Blackfoot, Blood (Indians), Ephrem A. Brisebois, P. Brooks, John Bunn, Simon John Clarke, Charles Conrad, cricket, Crowfoot, Lief Newry Fitzroy Crozier, Cecil Denny, Francis Dickens, Father Leon Doucet, Alphonse Ferland, Fort Benton, Fort Calgary, Fort Kipp, Fort Walsh, Fort Whoop-Up, I.G. Baker and Co., Serge Gagnon, John Glenn, Bishop Vital Grandin, Acheson Gosford Irvine, Thomas R. Jackson, H.A. "Fred" Kanouse, Dr. John Kittson, Kootenay (Indians), James Farquharson Macleod, Rev. John McDougall, Metis, Hugh Munro, Harry Nevitt, Peigan, Jerry Potts, Father Constantine Scollen, Stoney (Indians), Treaty 7, James Morrow Walsh, Vernon Welch, and William Winder.
Nevitt, Richard Barrington
- CA ACU GBA F1279
- 1906-1945, predominant 1912-1919
The fonds consists of Theodora's First World War records, including letters from soldiers in the trenches (especially Ralph Burman and Howard Green); a plan of the No. 4 CCCS; a map of the Mons area used on the last day of the war; dance cards and greeting cards from various military units; souvenir postcards and travel guides from France, Belgium and Italy; an invitation to Buckingham Palace to receive her Royal Red Cross decoration; and photographs of nurses and patients. The fonds also consists of miscellaneous records of her life before and after the war, including wedding invitations, greeting cards, newspaper clippings, etc.
- CA ACU GBA F1270
The fonds consists of Harold McGill's diaries (1916-1918, 1932-1959), personal correspondence (1915-1965), Indian Affairs correspondence (1928-1946), speeches (1927-1947), and reminiscences (1935); Emma McGill's diaries (1917-1928, 1931-1933, 1938-1941), and correspondence (1911-1965) including extensive letters from Harold; and family certificates, invitations, programs, photographs, greeting cards, postcards, and newsclippings. Includes diary and autobiographical manuscripts of Enid Griffis, Emma's sister.
- CA ACU GBA F1200
The fonds consists primarily of the records of Harry Mackid and L. Stewart Mackid, including appointment and account books (1906-1920); reminiscences and family tree; medical and masonic certificates (1880-1918); and photographs of the Mackid and Meyer families, Calgary and medical conventions.
- CA ACU GBA F0040
- The fonds consists of constitution, bylaws and minutes (1954-2001); correspondence (1969-1981); committees and special projects files (1962-1998); briefs, reports and seminars (1962-1999); newsletters (1960-2002); scrapbooks and newspaper clippings (1950-1999), and records about dietitican-related legislation (1959-1997).
Alberta Registered Dietitians Association
- CA ACU GBA F1752
The fonds consists of business records of the pharmacy (1909-1989); personal papers of Joel, George, Mary, Edgar, Joseph, N.W., and Mary Ann Stiles (1887-1986); financial records of Miss Simpson's pharmacy (1921-1926); minutes and cashbook of the Bassano Tennis Club (1919-1947); and cashbook and ledger of the Innisfail chapter of the Canadian Order of the Woodmen of the World (1905-1909).