Mostrando 57 resultadosDescripción archivística
33 resultados con objetos digitales Muestra los resultados con objetos digitales
- CA ACU GBA F1950
- The fonds consists of law firm client files (1914-1947) and clients' accounts (1930-1938); personal papers and correspondence (1907-1940); correspondence, speeches, articles, and newsclippings pertaining to game birds and game conservation (1908-1959). Includes correspondence of the Alberta Fish and Game Association and its predecessors (1909-1946). Also includes photographs of the Winter family and Calgary.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: E.D. Adams, Alberta Field Trials Club, birds, Julia Etta Brown, Michael Burns, Buffalo Lake, Calgary Gun Club, Campbell & Laybourne (oil agents), Canadian Land and Ranche Co., Canadian National Livestock Records, Chamois, coal industry, coyotes, crows, De la Vergne Co., divorce, ducks, Eastern Irrigation District, C.W. Fisher, fishing, Nauze Foster, Frazer Oil Co., grain trade, George W. Gray, Fred Green, grouse, Henry K. Reed & Co., George Hoadley, John W. Hugill, hunting, Inglewood Bird Sanctuary, Norman K. Luxton, magpies, Jack Miner, Frank Oliver, partridges, J.R. Patton, pheasants, George Pickering, poetry, Priddis and Millarville Agricultural Society, quails, rabbits, Redcliff Brick and Coal Co., Rosedale Coal and Clay Products, William Rowan, Saskatchewan Fish and Game League, George Sissons, Trusts and Guarantee Co., Charles van der Velde, I.S.G. van Wart, Williams Land and Livestock Co., and George I. Wood.
Winter, Austin de B.
- CA ACU GBA F2200
The fonds consists of photographs of Calgary, Banff, Jasper, east Kootenay, and First Nations.
Rushworth, Richard B.
- CA ACU GBA F1676
The fonds consists of administrative records including membership files, financial statements, project files, newsletters. etc. Also consists of recorded interviews and transcripts of the following individuals: Hy Baker, Joseph and Josephine Bews, Bessie Burton, Ted Duke, Mr. Cochran, Bill Cox, Brent Davis, Charlie Drain, Buster Bratton, Stan Fischer, Jane Fischer, Albert Fox, Irving Frew, Mr. and Mrs. Stan Fullerton, Bill Gallup, Gus Gamache, Percy Gardner, David Gleister, Dal Hereford, Bob Hind, Len Hotte, Martha and Howard Hunter, Alex Johnston, Albert Jordan, Mike Judd, Jim Kerr, Don King, Olive King, Tom LaBelle, John Lefthand, Joe Machovec, Ted Mackey, Bill Maholsky, Gordon Matthews, Roy Millar, Ron Nelson, Roth Oltman, Bertie Patterson, Norma Piper Pocaterra, Athole Portch, Sandy Porter, Jimmy Ryan, Bert Shepperd, Allie Streeter, Jean Swihart, J. Taylor, Viola Thurlow, and Bill Watt.
Sierra Club of Alberta
- CA ACU GBA F2935
- 1860-2014, predominant 1880s-1980s
The fonds consists of records documenting all aspects of the operations of Imperial Oil Limited and includes the corporate records, photographs, publications, sound recordings, television commercials and videotape collection. Also includes records of Texaco Canada Limited and other subsidiary and affliliated companies.
- CA ACU GBA F2087
The fonds consists of photographs of Shouldice Park and the Shouldice family; also farm journals of Stanley H. Shouldice, 1930-1961; family war correspondence, 1916-1919 and 1942; newsclippings, 1910s-2010s; miscellaneous correspondence, 1940-1961; James Shouldice estate correspondence, ca. 1924-1942; family genealogy and history file, ca. 1889-1984.
- CA ACU GBA F0349
- The fonds consists of incorporation documents and bylaws, minutes, annual reports, correspondence, requests for information, logbook of activities, publications, newsletters, newspaper clippings, and miscellany. Includes photographs of environmental damage in Calgary and Alberta.
Calgary Eco-Centre Society
- CA ACU GBA F0341
- The fonds consists of certificates of incorporation and association, bylaws, minutes, membership reports and lists (1890-1976), annual reports (1904-1967), correspondence (1920-1979), committee records (1969-1977), Policy and Planning Relations records (1944-1986), budgets (1969-1978), publications, newspaper clippings and miscellany. Includes photographs (1920s-1980s) of Calgary Chamber of Commerce personalities and activities, Calgary businesses and industries, and Banff and Waterton views. Also includes recorded interviews with past presidents and general managers (Ross Alger, Blake Ashforth, Cliff Black, Bob Braun, Don Cross, David Dahl, Edgar Davis, Bill Grant, Norman Green, D.E. Lewis, Rod McDaniel, Eric McGreer, Ted Mills, Fred Peacock, Gordon Pearce, A.H. Ross, Peter Valentine, and Tom Walsh), and a promotional audio recording and film.
Calgary Chamber of Commerce
- CA ACU GBA F0983
- [ca. 1910-1940s]
The fonds consists of views of Calgary buildings and streets; flooding in High River; the EP Ranch; and scouting activities.
Hugh, Rees Carlyle
- CA ACU GBA F0966
The fonds consists of photographs of survey work for the Water Resources Board.
Hoover, Owen Hugo
- CA ACU GBA F0822
- 1899-1981, predominant 1905-1914
The fonds consists of photographs of mountains and glaciers in British Columbia national parks (1905-1914); and photographs of Calgary and Medicine Hat (1905), the prairies, Ontario and of Herbert. Includes an interview with the donor, Roland Robbins, regarding the photographs.
Gleason, Herbert Wendell