Showing 342 resultsArchival description
125 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- CA ACU GBA F0543
The fonds consists of Mary's physed instructor's manuals (1930s-1940s); theatre scrapbook (1942-1950) and stage manager's scripts; hostelling scrapbook (1944-1945), nine films about mountain hostels (1933-1940s), extensive photographs of hostels and hostellers (1930s-1940s), and various hostelling reports, correspondence, circulars and newsclippings (1940s-1979). Includes a film of the Calgary Stampede (nd).
- CA ACU GBA F0446
- The fonds consists of records of the Mountain Region/Southern Alberta Hostelling Association: minutes, annual reports, correspondence, briefs and submissions, financial statements, scrapbooks and photographs of hostelling in southern Alberta, and Bragg Creek Hostel guest book; records of the National Office: constitution and bylaws, minutes, annual reports, circulars, newsletters, briefs and submissions, and correspondence with regional associations; and reference material compiled for the writing of the 50th anniversary book: newsclippings, biographical files, scrapbooks, interviews, and register of Woodstock, Ontario hostel (1950-1952).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Banff, Minnie Barnes, Francois Bedard, Graham Bell, Kay Black, Len Brown, Minnie Burns, Robert Burns, Canadian National Parks Association, Don Campbell, Joe Clitheroe, Rudy Comeault, Jim Cummingham, Ivy Devereux, Dorothy Kelly Frost, Lawrence Grassi, Gwen Gray, Charles Harris, Marjorie Harris, Hostellers' Equipment Coop (Edmonton), Richard James, Kurt Jonassohn, Bob Jones, Myra Kelsey, Jenny Kerkham, Dennis Lewis, Don Louden, Ray Marriner, Medicine Hat hostel, Ethel Mitchell, Ida Nelson, North West Mountaineers (Edmonton), Hilda Pillidge, Charles W. Ross, Dorothy Allen Simonetti, Flo Spear, W.J. Selby Walker, Laura Andrews Wenger, and Boyd White.
Canadian Hostelling Association
- CA ACU GBA F0390
The fonds consists of minutes, financial records, shareholders records and newsclippings.
Calgary St. Andrew's Golf Club
- CA ACU GBA F0383
The fonds consists of photographs of polo teams, ranchers, the Mannix family and Mannix construction work.
Calgary Polo Club
- CA ACU GBA F2679
- [ca. 1960-1968]
The fonds consists of scrapbook, newsletters, and miscellany.
Calgary Sports Women's Association
- CA ACU GBA F0358
- 1886-1988, predominant 1928-1988
The fonds consists of published and unpublished news photographs (1886-1986) which include photographs of Calgary and Alberta events, personalities, buildings and sports teams; the southern Alberta oil industry; Calgary military personalities and views (1940s-1960s); and royal visits to Calgary (1951, 1953). Also consists of correspondence (1928-1965); financial records (1929-1970); union agreements (1947-1960); bylaw (1938); and property inventory (1913). Includes essays entered by Calgary pioneers in a Herald competition (1970); sketches, plans and maps of Calgary areas and buildings (1956-1961); miscellaneous programs, bulletins and newsclippings, and reference material; transcripts, court documents, etc regarding lawsuits of Rod Sykes - material used by Herald reporter Vern Simaluk to write his columns; radio programs involving Rev. John Thomas (1953).
- CA ACU GBA F0357
- Copied 1985 (originally created [ca. 1918-1955])
The fonds consists of photographs of the clubhouse, the course and golfers.
Calgary Golf and Country Club
- CA ACU GBA F0350
- 1879-2008, predominant 1899-1947
The fonds includes bylaws (1899-1947), minutes (1899-1927), annual reports (1899-2007), lists of shareholders, financial records, plans and construction records for buildings and grounds, and the General Manager’s correspondence (1897-ca. 1967). Includes records of The Stampede (rodeo events): entry forms, financial records, score sheets, results, correspondence of the Stampede Manager or Arena Director (1912-1950). Includes records of livestock shows and sales, including records of several livestock breeders’ associations: Alberta Livestock Associations (1901-1929), Alberta Cattle Breeders’ Association (1900-1985), Alberta Horse Breeders’ Association (1900-1917), Alberta Sheep Breeders’ Association (1902-1928), Alberta Swine Breeders’ Association (1903-1917), Hunters’ Improvement Association (1909-1921), and Canadian French Coach Horse Breeders’ Association (1910-1924). The Alberta associations used the geographical designation “Territorial” in their names prior to 1905. Includes horse racing programs, score cards, results, financial records, and correspondence (1905-1955). Includes records of the Victoria Athletic Club (1922-1924) and Western Canada Hockey League (1932-1938), and correspondence with the Calgary Tigers hockey club. Includes records of the Canadian tours of the Coldstream Guards Band (1926) and Royal Air Force Band (1928). Includes some personal papers of long-time General Manager E. L. Richardson (1908-1915). Includes historical and statistical information, programs, prize lists, guides, exhibit catalogues, promotional brochures, invitations, menus, stickers, tickets, bulletins, stationery, and posters. Includes photographs of Calgary Exhibition and Stampede events, buildings, grounds, contestants, guests, and other personalities. RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Farm Co., Alberta Kennel Club, Alberta Society of Artists, Alberta Stampede Co., Alberta Stampede Managers’ Association, Charles Beil, Jack Bullough, R. J. Burns, Burns & Dutton, CFAC (radio station), Calgary Turf Club, Canadian National Exhibition, Canadian Petroleum Association, E. J. Chambers, Chinook Jockey Club, Dick Cosgrave, James W. Davidson, Jack Dillon, Dutton Bros., Edmonton Exhibition, Maurice Hartnett, Industrial Exhibition Association of Toronto, Fred Kennedy, George MacKenzie, F. P. McOye, National Hockey League, Pacific Coast Hockey League, C. W. Peterson, O. W. Powell, Prairie Thoroughbred Breeders and Racing Association, Provincial Exhibition of Manitoba, R. James Speers Corporation, C. M. Richardson, Tiger Hockey Club, Lloyd Turner, R. A. Wallace, Guy Weadick, Western Canada Fairs Association, Western Canada Association of Exhibitions, J. Charles Yule.
Calgary Exhibition and Stampede
- CA ACU GBA F0347
The fonds consists of minutes.
Calgary Dahlia Society
- CA ACU GBA F0346
The fonds consists of bicycle sales records, stationery, newsclippings and miscellany.
Calgary Cycle Store