Mostrar 747 resultadosDescrição arquivística
251 resultados com objetos digitais Mostrar resultados com objetos digitais
- CA ACU GBA F0545
The fonds consists of photographs of the Cochrane family and their ranch, and a photograph and legal papers relating to Christ Church, Millarville (1905-1907).
- CA ACU GBA F0533
The fonds consists of Clydesdale pedigree records (1933-1946), sheep pedigree records (1904-1928), tax notices (1928-1941), threshing record books (1916,1923), noxious weeds notice book (1917), and various family certificates, photographs, invitations and programs.
- CA ACU GBA F0530
The fonds consists of photographs (1912-1959) of Jane, the Balzac area, UFA and United Farm Women of Alberta (UFWA) directors and events, and visit of Queen Elizabeth; a recorded interview with Lois about her father and UFA (1973); and a memorial service program (1961).
- CA ACU GBA F0528
- 1891-1972, predominant 1891-1892, 1972
The fonds consists of excerpts from Herbert's diary describing his Millarville ranch, and biographical information on the Church family.
- CA ACU GBA F0522
- Copied 1959 (originally created 1911-1925)
The fonds consists of photographs of billiard hall in Vulcan, Alberta, and ranching.
Christianson, Chris James
- CA ACU GBA F0502
The fonds consists of Alfred's immigration and homestead receipts; Clara's memoirs; and photographs of Barr Colonists, Lloydminster, and CNR construction.
- CA ACU GBA F0500
- 1893-2001, predominant 1893-1950
The fonds consists of F.R. Cathro's diary (1920-1924), stock book (1893-1922), Aberdeen Angus registrations and pedigrees (1905-1929, 1940-1946) and account books (1929-1950); Matthews Music House piano sales books, tax returns and financial statements (1916-1943), and an interview with Ruth Samuelson about the store (1991); Highland Stock Farms basic herd records, cashbooks and posters (1947-1966); and personal papers of C.C. Matthews and other family members. Includes the minute book of the Alberta Musical Festival Association, Calgary branch (1920-1931).
- CA ACU GBA F0470
- Copied 1962 (originally created [ca. 1912])
The fonds consists of photographs of farming operations.
- CA ACU GBA F0456
- 1884-1963, predominant 1884-1940
- The fonds consists of colonization files (including those of Department of Natural Resources, Department of Colonization and Development, Canadian Colonization Association, and various colonization boards) (1886-1940); Advisory Committee minutes and reports (1916-1958); Executive Branch files (1911-1952); P.L. Naismith and S.G. Porter correspondence (1912-1957); coal files (1904-1911); and British Columbia Land Department files (1896-1926) as well as land sale maps, building plans, plans and drawings of railway structures & equipment from the CPR Mechanical Department.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING IMMIGRANT ETHNIC GROUPS ARE IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Africans (Blacks), Americans, Austrians, Belgians, Chinese, Czechoslovakians, Danes, Doukhobors, Dunkards, Dutch, English, Finns, French, Germans, Hungarians, Hutterites, Italians, Mennonites, Norwegians, Poles, Romanians, Russians, Scots, Seventh Day Adventists, Sudetens, Swedes, Swiss, and Ukrainians.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING LAND HOLDING/COLONIZATION-RELATED ORGANIZATIONS ARE IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Irrigation Co., Alberta Railway and Irrigation Co., Alberta Railway Co., Barons Colonization Board, Bassano Col. Bd., Beiseker and Davidson Co., British Columbia Southern Railway, Blackie Col. Bd., British Reunion Association, British Ready-Made Farmers' Association, Brooks Col. Bd., Calgary Colonization Co., Calgary Hungarian Colonization co., Canada Land and Irrigation Co., Canada Northwest Land Co., Cardston United Irrigation District Col. Bd., Carmangay Col. Bd., Catholic Colonization Co., Central Women's Col. Bd., Champion Col. Bd., Clandonald Colony, Claresholm Col. Bd., Coal Creek Colony, Colonists Service Association, Columbia and Kootenay Railway, Columbia and Western Railway, Columbia Valley Col. Bd., Crowfoot Farming Co., Didsbury Col. Bd., Eastern Irrigation District, German Canadian Farming Co., German Catholic Settlement Board, Innisfail Col. Bd., Kootenay Central Railway, Lethbridge Col. Bd., Lutheran Immigration Board, Macdonnell Colony, Magrath Col. Bd., Magrath Irrigation District, Medicine Hat Col. Bd., Mennonite Col. Bd., Mennonite Land Settlement Board, Milk River Col. Bd., Milk River Hungarian Society, Nanton Col. Bd., North Western Coal and Navigation Co., Olds Col. Bd., Pincher Creek Col. Bd., Raymond Hungarian Colonization, Raymond Irrigation District, Red Deer Col. Bd., Scottish Immigration Aid Society, Southern Alberta Land Co., Standard Danish Colonization Board, Stavely Colonization Board, Swedish Col. Bd., Sylvan Lake Col. Bd., Taber Col. Bd., Western Canada Irrigation Association, and Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE/SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Acme, Adair Ranching Co., airports, Airdrie, Alberta Coal Commission, Alterio, Banff, Bankhead, Bar U Ranch, Sir Montague Barlow, Bassano Dam, Sir Edward W. Beatty, Beddington, Beiseker, T.L. Beiseker, Black Diamond, John E. Brownlee, Randolph Bruce, Bull River, Calgary Petroleum Products, A.B. Cameron, J.M. Cameron, Canal Flats, Carbon, Carlyle, Castlegar, Chestermere Lake, Chinook Coal Co., Cluny, Coaldale, Coalhurst, James Colley, Coronation, Eugene Coste, Cranbrook, Creston, A.E. Cross, Crossfield, C.H. Davidson, A.W. Dawson, John S. Dennis, Diamond Coal Co., W.R. Dick, Duchess, East Coulee, Elko, Empress, EP Ranch, Fort Steele, Gadsby, Gem, Gleichen, Glenbow Ranch, Golden, harvest excursions, Eric Harvie, High River, Hillcrest Coal and Coke Co., General M.L. Hornby, Hosmer, Hussar, Imperial Oil Co., International Waterways Treaty, Irricana, H.S. Kent, Father Albert Lacombe, Lacombe, Lake Louise, George Lane, Langdon, Leduc, Lougheed, F.B. McConnell, Midway, Minto Ranch, Namaka, Namaka Ranch, Nelson, Oxley Ranch, William Pearce, Bishop Pinkham, potash, Priddis, Revelstoke, Ribbon Creek, Rosemary, Penrose M. Sauder, Sedgewick, Shepard, Strathmore, surveying, Duke of Sutherland, Tate Ranch, Tilley, Turner Valley, United Mine Workers of America district 18, C.A. Van Scoy, Vauxhall, Walrond Ranch, Wayne, Wetaskiwin, and Woolford.
Canadian Pacific Railway. Land Settlement
- CA ACU GBA F0455
- 1884-1928, predominant 1884-1912
- The fonds consists of 229 volumes (in chronological order) recording rural and townsite land sales in western Canada.
- Records related to the sale of land is these Alberta townsites are in this fonds: Acme, Aldersyde, Alix, Amisk, Barons, Bawlf, Beiseker, Bittern Lake, Cadogan, Cairns, Calgary, Camrose, Carlstadt, Carmangay, Cassils, Castor, Champion, Chigwell, Chin, Cochrane, Consort, Coronation, Cowley, Crossfield, Czar, Dalroy, Daysland, Ensign, Erskine, Federal, Fleet, Gadsby, Halkirk, Hardisty, Hayter, Hughenden, Innisfail, Inverlake, Irma, Irricana, Irvine, Keoma, Killam, Kinsella, Kipp, Kirkcaldy, Lacombe, Lamont, Leduc, Lougheed, Loyalist, [Fort] Macleod, Medicine Hat, Metiskow, Midnapore, Monarch, Morningside, Nestor, Nevis, Ohaton, Provost, Rosyth, Sedgewick, Stettler, Strome, Swastika, Tees, Throne, Tilley, Veldt, Veteran, Vulcan, and Walsh.
Canadian Pacific Railway. Land Sales