Affichage de 152 résultatsDescription archivistique
- CA ACU GBA F1465
- 1900-1993, predominant 1956-1963
The fonds consists of a biography (1993), family histories of the Peters and Klassen families, education certificates (1934-1956), teacher inspectors' reports (1953-1960), diary (Dec. 1957-June 1958), extensive correspondence (1956-1963), history of Reindeer Station (1957), grocery and car account books (1942, 1958-1960, 1966-1973, 1984), slides of Reindeer Stn. (1956-1960), photographs of family and NWT (1900-1970), films of Reindeer Stn., Gumbo School, Alberta, family gathering, and Rockies trip (1950-1960), and audio recordings of school concerts and activities at Reindeer Stn. and Fort McPherson (1957-1963).
Peters, Susan B.
- CA ACU GBA F1458
- 1885-1975, predominant 1888-1975
The fonds consists of William's correspondence, building plans, and financial statements related to the funding and construction of the Calgary General Hospital (1890-1903); his articles on the Riel Rebellion, National Parks, irrigation, CPR, and oil; report to the Economic and Development Commission on development of the West (1916); a genealogy of the Pearce family; architectural plans for the Pearce home (1888); survey plan of proposed irrigation ditch (1896); and various family certificates, invitations, programs, newsclippings and photographs of the family and the west. Includes Harry Pearce's will and collected articles about his father, as well as seven original watercolour Christmas cards (1895-1901) sent to him by his father.
Pearce, William (family)
- CA ACU GBA F1393
- 1776-1963, predominant 1900-1944
- The fonds consists of correspondence, literary manuscripts (The Three Marys, When I was a Child, His Hour or Two, Mine Inheritance, Triumph, What's Past is Prologue, Family Album, The Staff at Stimsons, A Candle in the Rain, Tales of the Black Flag, Hands Up, Brothers in Arms, Under Which King, Island of Arran, The Transplanted, Once Upon a Time, The Garricks of Renfrew, Dead Men's Bells, The Flying Years, etc.), reviews of books, publication agreements, scrapbooks, newsclippings and family photograph albums. Includes Pauline's diaries (1947, 1959, 1961) and correspondence. Also includes material collected by Frederick for research purposes: ration ticket of Cree, Mechawayis of the Sweet Grass band (1885), and newsclippings about Sitting Bull, Sioux uprisings, etc. (1890s).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Blackfoot, Canadian Authors Association, Bliss Carman, John Murray Gibbon, George H. Gooderham, William H. New, Walter J. Phillips, poetry, and Bernard Keble Sandwell.
Niven, Frederick J.
- CA ACU GBA F1298
- The fonds consists of correspondence, certificates, teaching notes, inspectors' reports, articles, speeches, MA thesis (on spelling), Stoney language course recording and workbook, newsclippings, scrapbooks, and photographs of schools, teachers and students.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Teachers' Association, Catherine Barclay, Mary Barclay, Calgary Retired Teachers' Association, Canadian Red Cross Society, Mrs. William Carson, Mina Cole, Mrs. David Crowchild, Andrew L. Doucette, Olive M. Fisher, G.R. Gell, Roland Gissing, William Hackett, Wesley Irwin, Jessie Maxwell, Eneas McCormick, Larry Partridge, poetry, and Joseph Welsh.
- CA ACU GBA F1150
- 1919-1975, predominant 1950-1975
The fonds consists of alphabetically arranged information files on various historical subjects, used to prepare Calgary Herald columns (1950-1975); a set of his newspaper columns (1931-1975); personal correspondence (1940-1973); and photographs and slides of western locations and subjects.
Liddell, Kenneth Eric
- CA ACU GBA F1137
- 1858-1956, predominant 1924-1956
The fonds consists of alphabetically arranged subject files created while anthropologist at the National Museum. These contain Leechman's correspondence, articles and research notes on various native peoples topics; articles and reports collected for reference purposes; and circulars, convention proceedings, etc., of organizations to which he belonged. Includes photographs of British Columbia and Yukon native peoples, native villages and petroglyphs.
Leechman, J. Douglas
- CA ACU GBA F0971
- 1894-1960, predominant 1945-1960
The fonds consists of correspondence, predominantly about Fort Pitt; maps and plans of Hougham's property, the fort and the vicinity; photographs of North-West Mounted Police (NWMP), Riel Rebellion personalities, HBC forts, Fort Pitt, Hougham, and his ranch; guestbook, invitations, newsclipping and photographs of the cairn dedication; and miscellaneous reference materials about the NWMP and HBC. Includes some personal papers of A.N. Mouat (1894-1948): HBC correspondence, marriage certificates, invitations and drafts of manuscript called "The North West Rebellion, 1885".
RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Batoche, Battleford, Francis Dickens, Fort a la Corne, Loon Lake, Archdeacon George McKay, W.J. McLean, George Gwynne Mann, and Dr. William Sibbald.
Hougham, Robert H.
- CA ACU GBA F0878
The fonds consists of personal diaries and journals (1893-1918). Includes photographs, correspondence, reference material, and articles written by Hamilton related to David Thompson and the Windermere area (1912-1942).
RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Roxie Alexander, Alexander Allan, Albert Austin, Maj. W.B. Barwis, J.J. Barter, Effie M. Blair, P. Turner Bone, boxing, George Brown, Herbert M. Cherry, Rev. John H. Clark, Myrtle M. Cushing, Alexander Scott Dawson, J. Lonsdale Doupe, Mrs. James Findlay, James Finn, Mrs. John S. Hall, A.E. Hardy, Birdie Harris, J.A. O'Neil Hayes, Col. Lawrence Herchmer, Rev. W. Hodnett, H.H. Honens, Wesley Hooper, Joseph Howse, Diamond Jenness, Jeremiah Jessup, Henry Sepmus Jones, Bert Kesting, Rev. Stanley Keene, Colin Kerr, R.N. Kirkpatrick, Kootenay (Indians), C.S. Lott, John Niblock, Dean E.C. Paget, Paradise Mine (BC), Senator Perley, Bishop Cyprian Pinkham, Dr. Frederick S. Pope, Mrs. Charles W. Rowley, George T. Seyman, C.M. Shower, William Skitch, H.R. Dudley Smith, William Tode, Archdeacon W.F. Webb, Arthur O. Wheeler, and Hector Wheeler. SASKATCHEWAN TOWNS: Alameda, Arcola, Beaver Creek, Carlyle, Carman, Carnduff, Estevan, Grande Coulee, Hirsch, Indian Head, Moose Jaw, Oxbow, Qu'Appelle, Regina, Sintaluta and Weyburn. MANITOBA TOWNS: Boissevain, Deloraine, Elkhorn, Glenboro, Hartney, Manitou, Melita, Miami, Oak Lake, Oak River, Pipestone, Portage la Prairie, Rathwell, Roland, Rosebank, Rosser, Souris, Virden, Winnipeg and Wolseley.
Hamilton, Basil G.
- CA ACU GBA F1366
- 1874-1989, predominant 1875-1930s
The fonds consists of Ed Nagle's diaries (1875-1890, 1906-1927), business records, and personal financial records; Ted Nagle's diaries (1926-1930), correspondence, notebooks, maps, reference files, and autobiography; and extensive photographs of fur trade and prospecting activities in northern Canada, including views of First Nations, fur traders and posts, prospectors, canoes and other transportation, camps, hides and furs, etc.
- CA ACU GBA F0653
- 1912-1951, predominant 1912-1922
- The fonds consists of diaries (1913-1918); letters to his family (1912-1922); fur inventory and account books (1913-1926); newspaper clippings about the north; and photographs of the north, Fort Smith, and First Nations (ca. 1913-1917).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Arctic Red River, Athabasca Landing, Fort Chipewyan, Fort Fitzgerald, Fort McPherson, Fort Norman, Fort Providence, Fort Resolution, Fort Simpson, Fort Smith, Fort Wrigley, Hazelton, Herschel Island, and Smith Landing.