Affichage de 156 résultatsDescription archivistique
58 résultats avec objets numériques Afficher les résultats avec des objets numériques
- CA ACU GBA F0316
- Microfilmed 1992 (originally created 1892-1990)
- The fonds consists of Gordon's farm, ranch, business and personal records (1937-1990) including farm and ranch account books, grazing permits and leases, tax records, business correspondence, articles, speeches, PhD thesis, awards, certificates, newsclippings, scrapbooks, and records pertaining to government organizations and businesses with which he was involved. Also consists of Frederick's farm, ranch and business records (1896-1950) including tax records, land acquisition records, grazing leases, farm and ranch accounting books, livestock brands and pedigrees and postal service records. Also includes some biographical information on the Burton family.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Advisory Committee on the Regulation of the Electric Power Industry in Alberta, Alberta. Public Expenditure and Revenue Study Committee, Canada. Meat Advisory Committee, Canada West Foundation, irrigation, Jacobs Cattle Co., and South African Land Bounty.
- CA ACU GBA F0259
The fonds consists of letters of appointment, degrees, invitations to political, military and medical events, Brett Hospital account book (1883-1890), correspondence regarding the Prince of Wales' visit (1919), speeches delivered while Lieutenant-Governor, and newsclippings and scrapbooks. Includes photographs of family (ca. 1868), Banff (ca. 1920s), Brett's official duties, and MLA's (1896, 1899, 1906).
Brett, Robert George
- CA ACU GBA F0104
The fonds consists of political speeches, campaign literature and newsclippings pertaining to the 1984 federal election.
- CA ACU GBA F0033
- The fonds consists of correspondence, speeches (including radio broadcasts), electoral maps, scrapbooks and minutes.
Alberta Liberal Association
- CA ACU GBA F0117
The fonds consists of correspondence, minutes, and some constitutions of organizations in which he was involved. Also includes Atkin's personal correspondence, typed excerpts from his diary kept on the trip from Sheffield to Edmonton, newsclippings and pamphlets.
- CA ACU GBA F0075
The fonds consists of reports, resolutions, newsclippings, etc. relating to agricultural and transportation issues in Peace River district, and to the UFA.
- CA ACU GBA F0532
The fonds consists of Charles and Mary Clark's correspondence, scrapbooks, and other personal papers; Charles' South African War diary and photographs (1900-1902); photographs of the 1899 Canadian Press Association cross-Canada excursion; memorabilia and photographs of the 1924 press tour of Europe; High River Times scrapbooks, special issues, and financial records; Charles A. and Grace Clark's correspondence, scrapbooks, speeches, certificates and other personal papers; two interviews with Charles A. Clark about his life; miscellaneous records of High River organizations in which Charles A. and Grace Clark were members; Joe and Peter Clark's personal papers from their youth and letters to their parents; newspaper articles about Joe's career and other family members; and photographs of the family and High River area.
- CA ACU GBA F1072
- 1930-1968, predominant 1935-1941
- The fonds consists of reference material on the Social Credit movement in Alberta compiled by Fred Kennedy while working for the Calgary Herald: newsclippings outlining the history and implementation of the Social Credit in Alberta; transcripts of William Aberhart's radio broadcasts from the Calgary Prophetic Bible Institute and speeches as Premier, as well as Social Credit cabinet ministers' speeches; research notes; correspondence; and Social Credit pamphlets. Includes newsclippings (1955-1968) on pioneer life in Alberta, and a script for a western historical pageant at the Calgary Stampede (1964).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta inaguration (1905), Alberta Treasury Branches, Robert Ansley, banks, butter, Calgary Prophetic Bible Institute, federal-provincial relations, carbonization, Communist Party of Canada, R.J. Deachman, Maj. C.H. Douglas, A.J. Hooke, John W. Hugill, Independent Order of Foresters, Lethbridge Northern Irrigation District, Solon Low, Mahaffy Royal Commission, G.L. MacLachlan, S.R. Noble, People's League of Alberta, petroleum industry, poetry, George F. Powell, P.J. Rowe, Rowell-Sirois Royal Commission, James "Cappy" Smart, songs, Duncan Stuart, Joseph H. Unwin, and Voice of the Prairies.
- CA ACU GBA F1086
- 1912-1976, predominant 1950-1960
The fonds consists of correspondence, newsclippings and speeches regarding his political and legal career. Includes a photograph of the Alberta Progressive Conservative Party executive (1952).
- CA ACU GBA F1100
The fonds consists of records relating to teaching career and service in the Alberta Legislature.