Showing 23 resultsArchivistische beschrijving
- CA ACU GBA F0430
- The fonds consists of Orders, Part II regarding personnel in various military formations, field batteries, brigades and regiments.
- CA ACU GBA F0329
- The fonds consists of constitution and rules (1911); minutes (1913-1924, 1927-1928, 1947-1957, 1959-1964, 1970-1999); correspondence (1913-1921); office files (1952-1958, 1978-2007); financial records (1954-1990); scrapbooks (1950-1983); and photographs (1921-1970).
Calgary and District Labour Council
- CA ACU GBA F1322
The fonds consists of architectural plans by Millar, photographs of the Millar family and Calgary views, and miscellany.
Millar, Rex Arlo
- CA ACU GBA F0913
- 1913-1982, predominant 1939-1982
The fonds consists of business correspondence of dairy farm operations and livestock export business; Hays Converters breeding and performance records and marketing correspondence; personal correspondence, invitations, memberships, and records of organizations in which he was involved; Hays' Stampede Breakfast guest lists and financial records; and photographs and slides of family, livestock, Stampede activities, and Harry as mayor, Minister of Agriculture and Senator.
RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Beef Cattle Performance Association, Alberta Egg and Fowl Marketing Board, Alberta Egg and poultry Producers' Association, Alberta Jersey Cattle Club, Alberta Livestock Associations, artificial insemination, Bar U Ranch, Beagle Ranch (Lomond), Archie Boyce, Boys' Clubs of Calgary, Calgary Board of Trade, Calgary Chamber of Commerce, Calgary Golf and Country Club, Calgary Power, Canada Permanent Trust, Canadian Charolais Association, Canadian Hackney Society, Canadian Hays Converters Association, Canadian Marchigiana Association, Canadian Percheron Association, Canadian Swine Breeders' Association, CFAC radio, Chianina cattle, Clear Lake Ranch (Stavely), Bob and Ann de Vries, Jean Frydman, Jack Gallagher, Grace Hospital (Calgary), Daniel P. Hays, Thomas E. Hays, Hays and Earl Ltd., Hays-Moore and Earl Ltd, Holstein-Friesian Association of Canada, Home Oil Co., Hutterites, irrigation, Jenkins Groceteria, Jersey cattle, Lakeside Feeders (Brooks), Lester B. Pearson College of the Pacific, Lethbridge Central Feeders' Association, J. Russell Love, Natural Resources Growth Fund, Old Man River Hereford Ranch (Pincher Creek), Paragon Properties, Pekisko Gas Co-op, Lloyd Pickard, Pincher Creek Ranches, Rotary Club of Calgary, Running Bar X Ranch (Medicine Hat), Kathleen Whitton Ryan, sheep, Simmental cattle, United Dairies, Universal Semen Service (Cardston), V Bar V Ranch (Wardlow), Western Breeders Service (Balzac), and S.B. Williams.
Hays, Harry William
- CA ACU GBA F1004
The fonds consists of proceedings, financial records, and newsletters of the Grand Lodge, Rebekah Assembly, and Theta Rho Girls Club; the prospectus and correspondence of the Alberta Oddfellows Temple Limited; and minutes, correspondence, financial and membership records of defunct lodges.
Independent Order of Oddfellows. Grand Lodge of Alberta
- CA ACU GBA F1316
- 1892-1979, predominant 1968-1978
The fonds consists of administration files pertaining to MAA locals, Metis history, government relations, meetings and conferences, the native Council of Canada, cultural heritage, housing, projects and programs, education, communications, other organizations, correctional institutes, land, recreation, environment, health and welfare, and economic development (1968-1978); personal files of various MAA employees (1969-1978); videos of meetings, workshops and special events (1967-1977); and audio recordings of meetings and workshops (1969-1973).
Metis Association of Alberta
- CA ACU GBA F1172
The fonds consists of his autobiographical manuscript, "Pioneers and Pioneering in Western Canada" (1963); correspondence, notes and reports he compiled for Glenbow related to Alberta agriculture and irrigation (1894-1964); films related to a wide variety of agricultural topics (ca. 1920-1955); photographs of agriculture and agricultural personalities (1884-1959); and excerpts from the 1885 Riel Rebellion (North West Rebellion) diary of his father, Charles Longman.
Longman, Oliver Stanley
- CA ACU GBA C0119
- Photopcopied 1979 (originally created 1887-1934)
The collection consists of correspondence, reports, memoranda, etc., related to Alberta's oil and gas industries.
Breen, David H.
- CA ACU GBA F0433
- The fonds consists of articles of association and bylaws (1882-1964); minutes (1882-1965); annual reports (1883-1968); legal documents and agreements (1882-1914); shareholders' records (1882-1966); records of townsite sales (1882-1910); records of farmland sales (1882-1968); applications and contracts with individual purchasers (1917-1934); registers of deeds transfers (1883-1977); some land examination records (1913-1927); correspondence of the Land Commissioner, especially Virginie Smith (1887-1977); financial records including cashbooks, journals and ledgers (1882-1968); and records related to mineral rights and oil and gas leases (1930-1969). Includes records of the company's affiliate, Western Provinces Land Company (1925-1969).
Canada Northwest Land Co.
- CA ACU GBA F0019
- The fonds consists of national office and executive minutes and correspondence; and Alberta organization and constituency correspondence, business and financial reports, memberships reports, and radio and television broadcast scripts; also includes recorded speeches by M.J. Caldwell, Aylmer Liesemer and I.V. Macklin.
Alberta Cooperative Commonwealth Federation Party