Showing 66 resultsArchival description
30 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- CA ACU GBA F0368
The fonds consists of minutes (1912-1930, 1944-1972), correspondence (1928, 1937-1979), financial records (1930s-1970s) and miscellany.
Calgary Labor Temple Company
- CA ACU GBA F0396
The fonds consists of constitution and bylaws, minutes, correspondence, agreements, membership records, monthly reports, pension rolls, financial records, newsclippings, newsletters and photographs of union members and the memorial plot in Union Cemetery.
Calgary Typographical Union. Local 449
- CA ACU GBA F0385
- The fonds consists of constitution and bylaws (1935), minutes (1935-1967), correspondence (1933-1974), financial records, and contracts.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Albertan Publishing Co., All-Canadian Congress of Labour, T. Bradford, William Burgess, Thomas E. Cannell, Canadian Federation of Labour, Bert S. Corbett, Stanley Cummer, Herbert Edward Dann, Peter Diener, A.A. Frawley, Art Fritz, Charles H. Frost, Frank Gawlicki, S.A. Gill, Joseph Guest, O.W. Harris, International Typographical Union, Frank E. Izzard, Charles Alfred James, Ernest James, John G. Jarvis, Margaret G. Kerr, William Laing, W. Lavery, Kenneth McIntosh, A. Mason, Sydney Moore, William Morrison, J.O. Nix, North Hill News (newspaper), J.M. Ragan, Norman Reid, C.E. Shaw, Walter Simpson, Southwestern Publishers Ltd., Abe Suderman, Frederick Scott Thorn, Robert H. Thornton, Vancouver Printing Trades Union, and Winnipeg Newspaper Printers Association.
Calgary Printing Trades Union. Local 1
- CA ACU GBA F0376
- 1905-1991, predominant 1938-1973
The fonds consists of minutes (1905-1906 [original], 1938-1973 [microfilm]), brochures, newsletters (1977-1991), and notice of meeting (1930).
Calgary Musicians Association
- CA ACU GBA F0277
The fonds consists of minute books (1903-1935); constitution, amendments, and bylaws (1923-1968); ritual booklets (1944); lists of convention delegates (1931, 1968); charters (1903, 1909); membership lists (1967); photographs of members (1960s); and lantern slides used in initiation ceremonies.
Brotherhood of Locomotive Firemen and Enginemen. Sandstone City Lodge No. 635
- CA ACU GBA F0448
The fonds consists of alphabetically-arranged files which consist primarily of labour agreements between various trade unions and their employers, some constitutions and bylaws, and photographs of CLC conventions, members and activities. Includes a Canadian Congress of Labour scrapbook of newspaper clippings about labour issues (1947-1948).
Canadian Labour Congress. Calgary Office
- CA ACU GBA F0117
The fonds consists of correspondence, minutes, and some constitutions of organizations in which he was involved. Also includes Atkin's personal correspondence, typed excerpts from his diary kept on the trip from Sheffield to Edmonton, newsclippings and pamphlets.
- CA ACU GBA F1102
The fonds consists of CPR seniority lists, operating rules and timetables (1935-1967); newsclippings about CPR employees and events (1945-1978); and photographs of the Kosiur family, Workun family of Calmar, Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employees events and CPR personnel (1949-1964).
- CA ACU GBA F0570
- 1948-1975, predominant 1960-1975
- The fonds consists of minute books, membership records, correspondence, financial records and legal documents.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Construction and Labour Relations Association, Building and Construction Trades Council, Calgary General Contractors' Association, Calgary Labour Council, Calgary Labor Temple Co., Calgary Masonry Contractors' Association, Civic Labour Association, Lethbridge Building and Construction Trades Council, and Red Deer Labour Council.
Construction and General Workers Union. Local 1111
- CA ACU GBA F0875
- 1912-[ca. 1920s]
The fonds consists of his manuscript, "My impressions of Canada during a stay in that country of almost seven years" (1920s?); photographs and postcards of Calgary, Banff, Gleichen, Blairmore, Bassano, and Fort Macleod; and a 1912 panoramic view of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America, Local 1779, Calgary, Labour Day.