Mostrar 219 resultadosDescrição arquivística
111 resultados com objetos digitais Mostrar resultados com objetos digitais
- CA ACU GBA F0075
The fonds consists of reports, resolutions, newsclippings, etc. relating to agricultural and transportation issues in Peace River district, and to the UFA.
Allen, Hugh Wright
- CA ACU GBA F0101
The fonds consists of photographs of surveyors, construction workers and the construction of the Grand Trunk Pacific Railway from Jasper to Fort George.
Ansell, Arthur W.
- CA ACU GBA F0477
- The fonds consists of alphabetical office files and financial records of Cardinal Coach Lines (1947-1976) and Calgary Gray Line (1959-1971); Jerry's appointment books, personal correspondence and scrapbook; and records of organizations in which he was active.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Mission to Europe, Alberta School Bus Operators' Association, Ellwood Barbour, Better Business Bureau (Calgary), Boy Scouts, Calgary Allied Arts Centre, Calgary Brewery Aquarium, Calgary Chamber of Commerce, Calgary Giants Baseball Club, Calgary Olympic Development Association, Calgary Zoological Society, Canadian Rockies Tourist Association, Chestermere Cabin Owners' Association, R.A. "Bob" Dennison, Gerald and Ronald Ensign, Gino Faoro, Foothills Sightseeing Tours, Ernest R. Hankins, E.R. "Bud" Jayes, Kasota Camp committee, George McKinney, Naval Officers' Association (Calgary), North Calgary Business Association, Oksi Hill garden, Murray Ormberg, Mr. and Mrs. W.J. Payne, Prairie Bible Institute (Three Hills), William Rowan, St. Matthew's United Church, Lawrence Schrader, Society for Hearing Handicapped Children, Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium, Sarcee (Tsuut'ina)/Stoney reserve, Travel Alberta Zone Assistance Program, United Nations Association (Calgary), Lee Walkey, Western Canada Motor Coach Association and Westwinds Club.
Cardinal Coach Lines
- CA ACU GBA F0457
- The fonds consists of telegrams received at the CPR's Winnipeg office, predominantly by J.M. Egan, related to the Riel Rebellion. Includes a copy of Crowfoot's declaration of loyalty to the Queen.
Canadian Pacific Railway. Western Division
- CA ACU GBA F0307
The fonds consists of photographs of Riel's trial (1885), scenes along the CPR (1886), Alberta's inauguration (1905), and the Buells; letters from people who attended his entertainments (1873-1905); and newspaper reviews of his shows (nd).
Buell, Oliver Brown
- CA ACU GBA F0277
The fonds consists of minute books (1903-1935); constitution, amendments, and bylaws (1923-1968); ritual booklets (1944); lists of convention delegates (1931, 1968); charters (1903, 1909); membership lists (1967); photographs of members (1960s); and lantern slides used in initiation ceremonies.
Brotherhood of Locomotive Firemen and Enginemen. Sandstone City Lodge No. 635
- CA ACU GBA F0341
- The fonds consists of certificates of incorporation and association, bylaws, minutes, membership reports and lists (1890-1976), annual reports (1904-1967), correspondence (1920-1979), committee records (1969-1977), Policy and Planning Relations records (1944-1986), budgets (1969-1978), publications, newspaper clippings and miscellany. Includes photographs (1920s-1980s) of Calgary Chamber of Commerce personalities and activities, Calgary businesses and industries, and Banff and Waterton views. Also includes recorded interviews with past presidents and general managers (Ross Alger, Blake Ashforth, Cliff Black, Bob Braun, Don Cross, David Dahl, Edgar Davis, Bill Grant, Norman Green, D.E. Lewis, Rod McDaniel, Eric McGreer, Ted Mills, Fred Peacock, Gordon Pearce, A.H. Ross, Peter Valentine, and Tom Walsh), and a promotional audio recording and film.
Calgary Chamber of Commerce
- CA ACU GBA F0217
The fonds consists of autobiography; recorded interview about his life and his hobby; and research notes and maps of old trails.
- CA ACU GBA F0402
The fonds consists of minutes and bylaws (1939-1994); membership records (1937-1989); scrapbooks (1964-2002) which include membership lists, newsclippings, minutes, newsletters and financial statements; records and memorabilia related to club activities (1945-2002); and photographs of sailing and club events (1935-1992).
Calgary Yacht Club
- CA ACU GBA F2020
- Microfilmed 1985 (originally created 1866-1916)
The fonds consists of letterbooks of personal correspondence (1874, 1877-1916), pre-railway business correspondence (1866-1878), and railways correspondence (1877-1898).
Hill, James J.