Showing 438 resultsArchival description
- CA ACU GBA F0337
- [ca. 1911-1912]
The fonds consists of photographs of Calgary buildings, institutions, streets, businesses, and building construction.
Calgary Businesses Photographs
- CA ACU GBA F0341
- The fonds consists of certificates of incorporation and association, bylaws, minutes, membership reports and lists (1890-1976), annual reports (1904-1967), correspondence (1920-1979), committee records (1969-1977), Policy and Planning Relations records (1944-1986), budgets (1969-1978), publications, newsclippings and miscellany. Includes photographs (1920s-1980s) of Calgary Chamber of Commerce personalities and activities, Calgary businesses and industries, and Banff and Waterton views. Also includes recorded interviews with past presidents and general managers (Ross Alger, Blake Ashforth, Cliff Black, Bob Braun, Don Cross, David Dahl, Edgar Davis, Bill Grant, Norman Green, D.E. Lewis, Rod McDaniel, Eric McGreer, Ted Mills, Fred Peacock, Gordon Pearce, A.H. Ross, Peter Valentine, and Tom Walsh), and a promotional audio recording and film.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: William Aberhart, aeronautics, agriculture, airports, Alberta Opportunity Co., John E. Brownlee, Calgary Convention Centre, Calgary Exhibition and Stampede, Ecomonic Safety League, environmental policy, John Irwin, Jaycees, J. Howard Kelly, William Lyon Mackenzie King, liquor legislation, Motor Car Supply Company, national parks, Operation Placement, Pacific Western Airlines, petroleum industry, postal service, G.F. Powell, Social Credit, taxation, tourist trade, traffic safety, transportation, trees in cities, University of Calgary, Western Manufacturers Opportunity Show, and Windsor Publications.
Calgary Chamber of Commerce
- CA ACU GBA F0155
- 1912-1969, predominant 1941-1969
The fonds consists of articles of association and minutes of Odeon (Grand) Theatre Ltd. (1941-1944); correspondence with distributors about movie bookings (1946- 1969); scrapbook of newsclippings about the Grand Theatre (1919-1924); programs for events held at the Grand (1912-1914, 1942-1955); photographs of the Palace and Grand Theatres (1920s-1964); papers regarding relocation of Canadian Pacific Railway in downtown Calgary (1963-1964); and a recorded interview with Jack Barron about his life and business activities.
- CA ACU GBA F0157
The fonds consists of correspondence related to grain inspection, Canadian Pacific Railway (CPR) land purchases (1906-1932) and the management of the Hussar farm (1925-1928); business records and account books (1901-1958); Grace's diary (1901); notes regarding Ted's Calgary Stampede horse team; and reminiscences by the Bartsch's on the Klondike in 1897-1901. Includes photographs of the Klondike (1899-1902).
- CA ACU GBA F0124
- 1896-1931, predominant 1909-1928
The fonds consists of Renzilla's business correspondence, account book from her sales, advertiques, invoices and sales routes (1909-1917); boarding house account book (1926-1928); letters from her sister and father (1913, 1930); her autograph book (1897); and school work book (1897). Includes greeting cards handpainted by Perry (1931), and miscellany.
Aylesworth, Renzilla Smith
- CA ACU GBA F0111
- Microfilmed 1977 (originally created 1928-1942)
The fonds consists of six indexed scrapbooks containing newsclippings about brewery operations, politics, finances, sports, etc. in Lethbridge, Edmonton, Regina, Prince Albert, Vancouver and Washington.
- CA ACU GBA F0363
The fonds consists of incorporation documents and bylaws (1956-1990); minutes (1979-1990); membership reports (1963-1964, 1976-1989); financial records (1978-1990); project proposals (1979-1991); awards albums (1953-1962, 1970-1972, 1978-1990); Pot O' Gold records (1978-1991); Outstanding Young Farmers records, including posters and extensive photographs and slides (1980-1990); projects files (1977-1990); conventions records (1980-1992); and newsletters (1980-1988).
- CA ACU GBA F0353
The fonds consists of programs (1958-1965), newsletters (1961-1966, 1970-1971), correspondence (1961), conference material (1960-1961), and photographs of conferences and executives.
Calgary Foreman's Club
- CA ACU GBA F1047
The fonds consists of general correspondence; extensive land case files related to the sale, purchase and lease of primarily agriculture properties (arranged alphabetically by name of client); extensive loans case files related to farm mortgages; hail insurance applications; insurance company correspondence; sheriff's bailiff correspondence; and financial records. Includes photographs of the exterior and interior of Hays Brothers Office, and architectural plans for the office and rural schools.
John H. Ure Agency
- CA ACU GBA F1742
The fonds consists of minutes, correspondence, financial and membership records.
Stephen Avenue Mall Alliance