Showing 211 resultsArchivistische beschrijving
72 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- CA ACU GBA F0406
- The fonds consists of legal client files (1911-1943) pertaining to cases of arson, divorce / marital dispute, gambling, liquor offences, murder, narcotics (opium), prostitution, rape, theft, and various other crimes; diaries of legal appointments (1931-1942); McDougall-Segur records (1913-1936); Aberhart radio broadcasts (1935); financial records; Stewart Cameron cartoons and sketches about Social Credit; and newsclippings related to politics, legal cases and Second World War. Includes photographs of Cameron and scenes of the Steve Lawson murder in Coleman, Alberta (Picariello case).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Blue Diamond Coal Co., R.G. Brett, Calgary Prophetic Bible Institute, James E. "The Kid" Cassidy, Albert Farrar, T.A.P. Frost, Clem Gardner, Robert W. Gardner, Law Society of Alberta, Stephen Lawson, Mack and Timms, Matthews Music House, John S. Mavor, Thomas A. McCauley, Edward H. McLeod, William E. McLeod, Oil and Gas Association of Alberta, Francis A. Reeve, Peter A. Robb, Charles Rouleau, James Royce, and Georgina Sackville.
Cameron, J. McKinley
- CA ACU GBA F0484
The fonds consists of diary of NWMP trek west.
Carscadden, Joseph J.
- CA ACU GBA F0491
- 1926-1970, predominant 1928-1940
The fonds consists of photographs taken while serving in the NWT: RCMP detachments, activities and personalities, Slaveys, Inuit, a treaty payment at Fort Rae (Treaty 11), Roman Catholic missions, dog sleds, drying fish, and the RCMP schooner "St. Roch" (1928-1940). Includes photograph of Carter in uniform (1926) and a letter by Carter describing the Albert Johnson hunt (1970).
Carter, William S.
- CA ACU GBA F0493
The fonds consists of a letter written by Ernest Cashel and a newspaper article about his escape.
- CA ACU GBA F0497
The fonds consists of Charles' autobiography and his reminiscences of his work as a policeman in Ontario, Saskatchewan and British Columbia.
Cates, Charles Henry
- CA ACU GBA F0505
The fonds consists of manuscripts for the published books; recorded interviews with Calgary personalities, teachers in rural and Calgary schools, and city police officers and chiefs; minutes, reports and correspondence of the History Committee; posters of events, and submitted to logo contest; sheet music for Calgary's centennial song; and photographs of mayors, churches, military, Calgary personalities and the Providence Creche.
- CA ACU GBA F0510
- 1891-1919, predominant 1913-1919
The fonds consists of RNWMP diary while stationed at Hanley (1913-1914), war diaries (1917-1919), and army paybook (ca. 1919). Includes photographs of Frederick and RNWMP views (1891, nd), and biographical information.
- CA ACU GBA F0511
The fonds consists of biographical information on Thomas.
Chalmers, Thomas Wellington
- CA ACU GBA F0512
The fonds consists of diary (1929-1931); photographs of St. Roch, RCMP, and building an igloo (1931-1942); and letter from RCMP member W. King, about the capture of "Mad Trapper" Johnson (1932).
Chartrand, Albert Joseph
- CA ACU GBA F0536
- 1867-1935, predominant 1867-1924
The fonds consists of correspondence, deeds, certificates, school reports and exams, income tax receipts, will, and photographs of family and friends. Includes some personal records of Laurence Clarke, Sr., including his letters of appointment to various HBC posts.