Affichage de 5 résultatsDescription archivistique
- CA ACU SPC F0012-S0001-FL0213
Fait partie de Alice Munro fonds.
- Letter (n.d.), from A. Twigg to Alice Munro.
- Typed letter(s) signed by the author. enclosing copy of interview with A. Munro, and requesting comments and approval. (Interview in Works on A. Munro Series, MsC 38.13.2.)
- CA ACU SPC F0180
Fonds consists of correspondence; manuscripts, ranging from fragments and rough drafts to printers' copies and page proofs, of novels, short stories, short story collections, stage plays, poetry and lyrics; screenplays by G. Vanderhaeghe and others based on G. Vanderhaeghe's works; articles, book reviews, essays, lectures and speeches; promotional material; articles, essays and thesis about G. Vanderhaeghe and his works; interviews with the author; miscellaneous material; works by other authors; and published work.
- CA ACU SPC F0018-S0011-FL0074
- 1980 February 1 - 1986 July 14
Fait partie de John Metcalf fonds.
- Correspondence between representatives of Canadian Forum, Toronto, Ont., and John Metcalf.
- File consists of letters relating to submission of short stories for publication consideration, publication of Streaking through the ivory tower and possibility of serializing Polly Ongle; commenting on book reviews in Canadian Forum; and requesting review of Adult entertainment. Also includes letter to the editor from Alan Twigg expressing appreciation for Streaking through the ivory tower.
- Typescript (carbon copy); typescript, signed; holograph, signed (some photocopy).
- Includes references to the following: Girl in gingham; General Ludd; Private parts : a memoir; Streaking through the ivory tower; Kicking against the pricks : essays; Polly Ongle; Men in bowler hats.