Affichage de 218 résultatsDescription archivistique
- CA ACU GBA F0645
- Microfilmed 1968 (originally created 1906)
The fonds consists of a diary with very brief descriptions of the country, cities and rail travel. More details are given for the portion of the trip through the Rockies.
- CA ACU GBA F0790
The fonds consists of photographs of aircraft, war damage, Royal Flying Corps personnel, peace celebrations and the Central Park war memorial.
- CA ACU GBA F0746
The fonds consists of scrapbook (microfilm only) containing local history articles and ca. 300 photographs of Wainwright area and its pioneers. The photographs are primarily from 1900-1939.
Farm Women's Union of Alberta. Sydenham-Gerald Local
- CA ACU GBA F0457
- The fonds consists of telegrams received at the CPR's Winnipeg office, predominantly by J.M. Egan, related to the Riel Rebellion. Includes a copy of Crowfoot's declaration of loyalty to the Queen.
- TELEGRAMS TO, FROM, AND ABOUT THESE PEOPLE ARE IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: I.G. Baker, S.L. Bedson, Jack Benson, Big Bear, P.A. Bogue, Major C.A. Boulton, Major Brisbois, Alice Bruce, A.M. Burgess, John Carling, A.P. Caron, John Cottingham, J. Cotton, L.N.F. Crozier, R.B. Deane, Col. George T. Dennison, Edgar Dewdney, N.P. Dwight, B.F. Egan, George B. Elliott, A.E. Fenton, A.T. Galt, Elliott T. Galt, F.E. Gauteen, L.O. Genert(?), F.N. Gisborne, Hartley Gisborne, John Glenn, Charles Graham, Col. H.S. Grassett, Capt. Haig, George Ham, C.E. Hamilton, R. Hardisty, Maj. G.W. Hatton, L. Herchmer, Capt. Thomas Howard, A.G. Irvine, N.C. Iver, T.W. Jackson, Col. W.H. Jackson, B.S. Jenkins, S. Kennedy, Albert Lacombe, Gen. John W. Laurie, P.G. Laurie, D. Leary, Little Pine, H. McBeath, Archibald McDonald, John A. Macdonald, H. McDougall, William McKay, W.W. McLeod, Sir David McPherson, J. McRae, A. Manuel, Lord Meglund, F.D. Middleton, R.J. Milloy, Col. Montizambert, W.S. Morris, William Murdock, J. Murray, J. Niblock, Norquay, Col. O'Brien, J.G. Ogden, W.D. Otter, Col. Ouimet, L. Owen, Col. A. Peebles, T.W. Peters, J. Pool, Poundmaker, J.M. Rae, W.T. Reid, F. Revell, Louis Riel, James Ross, Col. D.L. Scott, Col. Thomas Scott, T.G. Shaughnessy, Capt. Sheets, C. Shields, Col. Osborne Wmith, Samuel B. Steele, J. Stewart, Maj. Gen. T.B. Strange, William Sutherland, H. Swinford, Archbishop Tache, L. Vankoughnet, E.W. Warner, Thomas Wastie, Fred White, Capt. Whitta, Col. Williams, and Joseph Wrigley.
Canadian Pacific Railway. Western Division
- CA ACU GBA F0582
- Copied 1971 (originally created 1915)
The fonds consists of Jim's letters (photocopies) to his mother enroute to Fort McMurray.
- CA ACU GBA F0402
The fonds consists of minutes and bylaws (1939-1994); membership records (1937-1989); scrapbooks (1964-2002) which include membership lists, newsclippings, minutes, newsletters and financial statements; records and memorabilia related to club activities (1945-2002); and photographs of sailing and club events (1935-1992).
Calgary Yacht Club
- CA ACU GBA F0893
The fonds consists of paybook, telegrams, and miscellany regarding First World War; timebook, certificates and miscellany regarding service with CPR.
Harris, Ernest Henry
- CA ACU GBA F0477
- The fonds consists of alphabetical office files and financial records of Cardinal Coach Lines (1947-1976) and Calgary Gray Line (1959-1971); Jerry's appointment books, personal correspondence and scrapbook; and records of organizations in which he was active.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Mission to Europe, Alberta School Bus Operators' Association, Ellwood Barbour, Better Business Bureau (Calgary), Boy Scouts, Calgary Allied Arts Centre, Calgary Brewery Aquarium, Calgary Chamber of Commerce, Calgary Giants Baseball Club, Calgary Olympic Development Association, Calgary Zoological Society, Canadian Rockies Tourist Association, Chestermere Cabin Owners' Association, R.A. "Bob" Dennison, Gerald and Ronald Ensign, Gino Faoro, Foothills Sightseeing Tours, Ernest R. Hankins, E.R. "Bud" Jayes, Kasota Camp committee, George McKinney, Naval Officers' Association (Calgary), North Calgary Business Association, Oksi Hill garden, Murray Ormberg, Mr. and Mrs. W.J. Payne, Prairie Bible Institute (Three Hills), William Rowan, St. Matthew's United Church, Lawrence Schrader, Society for Hearing Handicapped Children, Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium, Sarcee (Tsuut'ina)/Stoney reserve, Travel Alberta Zone Assistance Program, United Nations Association (Calgary), Lee Walkey, Western Canada Motor Coach Association and Westwinds Club.
Cardinal Coach Lines
- CA ACU GBA F0307
The fonds consists of photographs of Riel's trial (1885), scenes along the CPR (1886), Alberta's inauguration (1905), and the Buells; letters from people who attended his entertainments (1873-1905); and newspaper reviews of his shows (nd).
Buell, Oliver B.
- CA ACU GBA F0277
The fonds consists of minute books (1903-1935); constitution, amendments, and bylaws (1923-1968); ritual booklets (1944); lists of convention delegates (1931, 1968); charters (1903, 1909); membership lists (1967); photographs of members (1960s); and lantern slides used in initiation ceremonies.
Brotherhood of Locomotive Firemen and Enginemen. Sandstone City Lodge No. 635