Affichage de 152 résultatsDescription archivistique
- CA ACU GBA F1151
- 1885-2004, predominant 1884-1917
The fonds consists of photographs of NWMP barracks at Battleford and Mounties including F.W. (1886-1930s); Battleford personalities, buildings and businesses including Hudson's Bay Company (HBC) store and staff (1892-1917); and the 22nd Saskatchewan Light Horse (1913-1916). Includes miscellaneous documents from Battleford personalities; photographs of Fort Churchill, Manitoba NWMP views, and Inuit (1920s); Cree victory song by John Skeeboss from the Poor Man reserve in Saskatchewan; photographs of Norman Luxton (ca. 1950s); and reference files relating to western Canadian history and Metis genealogy.
- CA ACU GBA F1144
The fonds consists of Indian agent's daily journals (1911-1914, 1916, 1918-1929, 1931-1937), annuity pay lists (1929) and surrender of Duncan's reserve pay list (1930).
Lesser Slave Lake Indian Agency
- CA ACU GBA F0835
- The fonds consists of accounts, receipts, agreements, and business cards related to the moving business; Alfred's diaries (1909-1927) and Amy's diary (1909); personal correspondence; scrapbooks related to building-moving and native peoples; lists of Alfred's native artifacts collection; newsclippings and miscellany. Includes photographs of native personalities and views of moving.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS: John Barter, Blackfoot, Blood, Canadian Pacific Irrigation Colonization Co., James Cassin, Cree, Eusley Dennis, Willian Dennis, Haida, George A. Ken, livestock brands, Norman Luxton, Mac W. Lyle, Mrs. M.S. Mitchell, J.B. Richards, Charles M. Russell, Sarcee (Tsuut'ina), Guy Shackles, I.A. Shippen, Cyrus Richard Stovel, and R.H. Weir.
- CA ACU GBA F0776
The fonds consists of annuity pay lists.
Fort McMurray Indian Agency
- CA ACU GBA F2611
- [ca. 1937-1997]
The fonds consists of photographs taken by professional photographer Boyd Waddell. Images include views taken in Swift Current, Saskatchewan while he was a photographic apprentice; views of Labrador and Suffield, Alberta taken while he was an aerial photographer for the Royal Canadian Air Force; family views after his marriage to Freda Crum and the birth of their children, Brent and Wendy; and views taken while he was a freelance photographer. His major clients included the Calgary Highlanders, the Gyro Club and the Jaycees; and he also took photographs for the McDougall Stoney Mission Society of which he was a member and director. The fonds includes enlargements of photographs he took during trips to the Canadian Arctic during the 1970s, however the negatives for these are not included in the fonds. There are also no negatives in this fonds for the Pauline Studio which he operated in Brooks, Alberta from 1946 to 1950; or for his work for the Alberta and federal governments. Aside from the enlargements of his Arctic trips (PB-897) and some smaller prints relating to family, time in Swift Current and the air force (PA-3594), the fonds consists primarily of negatives. Some of these are black and white sheet film negatives 4” x 5” or smaller (NA-5643); but the majority are 35mm black and white and colour negatives which are located with a small amount of textual records (M8929). The textual records include documents, biographical information, and correspondence relating to the life and photographic career of Boyd Waddell; and notes and identification relating to his photographic collection.
- CA ACU GBA F2564
- Copied 1964 (originally created between 1899 and 1902)
The fonds consists of photographs of the Treaty 8 Commission, attributed to David Laird in his capacity as Indian Commissioner.
Canada. Department of Indian Affairs
- CA ACU GBA F3111
- [ca. 1920s-1999]
The fonds consists of correspondence, sketches, photographs and other records, much of which was compiled by Dawn Richardson and Katherine Swartile, which relates to Anahareo's life with Grey Owl and subsequent activities in Alberta and British Columbia, particularly related to the promotion of her book and of Grey Owl's significance.
- CA ACU GBA F0092
- The fonds consists of diaries (1938-1942, 1949-1960), speeches, correspondence, newsclippings and other personal papers, and circulars, reports, minutes and financial statements of organizations to which he belonged. Also consists of photographs of the Anderson family, their home, and various agricultural organizations. Includes minutes of Jenny Lind School District (1946-1954) and minutes, membership lists and cashbook of Scandia UFA/FUA (1920-1954).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Bassano Dam, Battle Lake, Bow Valley Livestock Feeders Association, Brooks Central Livestock Feeders Association, Canadian Red Cross (Bow Slope branch), County of Newell No. 4, Wesley Crook, East Bow Valley Livestock Feeders Association, Eastern Irrigation District, Helmut Entrup, 4-H, Ray Fukuda, Hays Feeder Association, Lalovee Jensen, livestock brands, James Lyle Murphy, Rainier, Robert L. Scott, Jack Sewell, South Slope Livestock Feeders Association, George Swenson, Tilley-Rolling Hills Livestock Feeders Association, M.A. Valli, and Harry Veiner.
Anderson, Carl J.
- CA ACU GBA F1983
- [ca. 1925-1935]
The fonds consists of photographs of the Banff/Exshaw area and personalities, the Bowfort Service Station and Stoney Indians. Includes fun money used at the 1928 Banff Winter Carnival.
- CA ACU GBA F0072
- 1881-1942, predominant 1881-1893
The fonds consists of Riel Rebellion diary, postcards to family, letters from family and photograph of 90th Winnipeg Rifles (1885); civil service appointments and certificates (1881-1886); and homestead receipt, invitations and photographs of Allan. Includes a family tree and genealogical correspondence of daughter-in-law (1942).
Allan, Robert Kellock