Affichage de 438 résultatsDescription archivistique
- CA ACU GBA F0197
- 1856-1964, predominant 1909-1964
- The fonds consists of George's correspondence, receipts, legal records, and insurance policies; Ada's correspondence with her children, her short stories and poems; George and Ada's family photographs (1901-1916); Herbert's school work books, notes, exams, military certificates,notebooks and photographs (primarily of Canadian military hospital on Lemnos); Hugh's farm correspondence, receipts, legal records, school reports, political material, and postcards; A. Gladys' correspondence, receipts, and legal records; P. Harold Morgan's insurance policies and irrigation and farm prices notebook; and H. William's contest entries. Includes correspondence, account books and sales agreement of the Strathmore Hardware Co. (1911-1924); Strathmore Sorosis Society minutes and correspondence (1934); Gleichen Conservative Constituency Association minute book (1958-1962); Oat Huller Coop agreements and receipts (1943-1945); Chinook Yellowknife Gold Syndicate agreements, minutes, correspondence and receipts (1946-1948); and Wheatland Weather Modification Association minutes and agreement (1962). Also includes one file of Henry Guy Stanger Cole's legal papers (1914).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Associated Oil Fields Ltd., Alberta Hail Suppression Association, Alberta Steam Laundry Co., R.B. Bennett, Bow River Conservative Association, Crowfoot High Spirits Club, Arthur Dowse, Richard Garnett, George H. Gooderham, Heppner brothers, Spence Hughes, Lakeside Collieries, Isobel McNaughton, Pembina Coal Co., Pincher Creek Club, E.W. Pust, Frederic Remington, Victor Sifton, Strathmore Agricultural Society, Frank E. Sugden, Cecil Townshend, Joseph Van Tighem, Jack Waddy, and Eldon Woolliams.
- CA ACU GBA F0363
The fonds consists of incorporation documents and bylaws (1956-1990); minutes (1979-1990); membership reports (1963-1964, 1976-1989); financial records (1978-1990); project proposals (1979-1991); awards albums (1953-1962, 1970-1972, 1978-1990); Pot O' Gold records (1978-1991); Outstanding Young Farmers records, including posters and extensive photographs and slides (1980-1990); projects files (1977-1990); conventions records (1980-1992); and newsletters (1980-1988).
- CA ACU GBA F0308
- 1966-1980, predominant 1973-1979
- The fonds consists of constitution and bylaws (1976), minutes (1975-1979), financial records, membership lists (1974-1980), correspondence, committee minutes, records relating to historical plaque project, newsletters, and miscellany.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Hotel, Calgary Downtown Business Association, I.G. Baker and Co., Linton block, Lougheed house, Norman block, and Tribune Building.
Building Owners and Managers Association. Calgary Chapter
- CA ACU GBA F0232
The fonds consists of memorandum of association, minutes, financial statements, shareholders' records, correspondence, and sales records.
Bow Slope Shipping Association
- CA ACU GBA F0211
- The fonds consists of diaries (1937-1949, 1950-1971); business, organizational and personal correspondence; scrapbooks of newsclippings about local personalities and events; and photographs of stores and family.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Banff Winter Carnival (medals), R.B. Bennett, Bowness Golf Club, Charles Brodigan, Christina Brown, Michael John David Burns, Burns Club of Calgary, Calgary Syndicate of Prehistoric Research, Calgary Tennis Club, John Butler Campbell, Martha Cavanaugh, John Curruthers, Jack D. Davidson, R.B. Deane, Geoffrey Dickie, Elizabeth Doeben, W.S. Douglas, Herbert Earle, Earle Lyle Gallagher, Frederick W. Hess, John C. Hurley, Harry Hutchcroft, Lt. George W. Kerby, D.A. Kirkland, Knee Hill Coal Co., Dr. W.A. Lincoln, Arthur H. McGuire, Walter R. Melling, William W. Nettleton, Evelyn Pitman, Ranchmen's Club, Bruce L. Robinson, Royal Order of Jesters, Frank E. Sandercock, Judge William Sellar, Charles R. Sinclair, Eva C. Sinclair, Arthur A. Steed, William Gerald Watson, David Ernest Wells, Dorothy E. Wells, William V. Wing, and John H. Woods.
- CA ACU GBA F0157
The fonds consists of correspondence related to grain inspection, Canadian Pacific Railway (CPR) land purchases (1906-1932) and the management of the Hussar farm (1925-1928); business records and account books (1901-1958); Grace's diary (1901); notes regarding Ted's Calgary Stampede horse team; and reminiscences by the Bartsch's on the Klondike in 1897-1901. Includes photographs of the Klondike (1899-1902).
- CA ACU GBA F0613
- 1905-1982, predominant 1905-1956
The fonds consists of architectural plans and specifications for houses, farm and other buildings; incorporation documents (1905, 1909); menu for a managers' banquet (1913); legal agreements (1919-1956); correspondence (1971-1982); reports (1956); history of branches and of the company (1972, nd); lumber tables (nd) and newsclippings. Includes Security Lumber Co. records: bylaw (1910), letters patent (1910, 1922), correspondence (1921-1956), sales schedule (1909-1911), and history of company. Also includes history of Crown Zellerbach.
Crown Lumber Company
- CA ACU GBA F1350
The fonds consists of agreement (1912), minutes (1916-1926), financial statement (1915), company bulletins (1951-1956), staff handbooks (1948, 1962), 50th anniversary publications and memorabilia (1962), and miscellaneous correspondence, newsclippings, promotional material, and financial records. Also consists of photographs of the Calgary and Edmonton premises, opening of the Edmonton branch, staff dinners and picnics, and car safety checks. Includes a small ledger of the Alex Martin Sporting Goods Company, which was bought out by Motor Car Supply Company.
Motor Car Supply Company of Canada
- CA ACU GBA F2475
The fonds consists of a bound copy of Simon McTavish's will, with opinions of legal referees on points of law raised by his heirs.
- CA ACU GBA F2474
- [ca. 1600]-1928
The fonds consists of genealogical notes, personal correspondence, legal documents, and business correspondence of the Ussher and Stiff families. Includes a copy of the letters patent (1614) of the Borough of Wicklow, Ireland. Includes several letters and documents which provide insight into family life in the 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries. Includes some letters which document conditions during the Rebellion of 1837 in Upper Canada.