Showing 194 resultsArchivistische beschrijving
- CA ACU GBA F1519
- 1905-1975, predominant 1905-1920
The fonds consists of Calgary City Police criminal descriptions (1920); military certificates and First World War embroidered postcards; photographs of family and police activities; and miscellaneous memberships, newsclippings and certificates.
Rae, James Thom
- CA ACU GBA F1537
- Copied 1966 (originally created 1886-1935)
The fonds consists of photographs of native peoples, Mounted Police and ranching views near Maple Creek; and a history of the Oldtimers Association.
- CA ACU GBA F1593
- Copied 1968 and 1988 (originally created 1896-1985)
The fonds consists of interview with Dora Armstrong about C.B. Rouleau (1985), photographs of Rouleau family, family genealogy (1960), and miscellaneous records (1896, 1899, 1901).
- CA ACU GBA F1602
- Copied 1978-1979 (originally created 1890-1975)
The fonds consists of photographs of NWMP and RCMP veterans, royal visits and Calgary parades (1890-1975). Includes correspondence about "Operation Monument", regarding a marker (cairn) at Fort Calgary (1946-1947).
Royal Canadian Mounted Police Veterans Association. Calgary Division
- CA ACU GBA F1626
The fonds consists of newsclippings and photographs regarding Lorne's Mounted Police career, and William's farming papers.
- CA ACU GBA F1628
- The fonds consists of Gilbert Sanders' diaries (1885-1889, 1892, 1894-1898, 1911, 1918-1919, 1926-1931, 1943-1947, 1949-1950), correspondence (1863-1954), certificates, appointments, reports, financial papers, newsclippings and scrapbooks; Caroline Sanders' diary (1927), notebooks, appointment books, and passport; some correspondence and certificates of Edward and Annie Sanders; and miscellaneous diaries and reminiscences of men G.E. Sanders knew in the NWMP, South African War and First World War (Col. G.A. French, Robert Patterson, Sergeant C.H. Connor, and Sergeant Brindle).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Boy Scouts, British German League, Calgary Golf and Country Club, Canadian Corps of Commissionaires, Distinguished Service Order, Ernest Cashel, Kiwanis Club, Masonic Lodge, Order of St. Michael and St. George, Southern Alberta Pioneers' and Old Timers' Association, Unemployment Relief Commission, and Veterans' Assistance Commission.
- CA ACU GBA F1637
- [ca. 1893-1894]
The fonds consists of diary from Grenfell and Whitewood detachments with entries by Gravy and Schaab (January-June 1894), transcript of diary, and photographs of Schaab (ca. 1893).
- CA ACU GBA F1642
The fonds consists of personal account and photographs of wild horse round-up (1917); Battle Drill Training Centre scrapbook and pipe music (1942-1946); autobiographical manuscript regarding military career and ranching (1974); biographical information (1923-1979), and photographs of the family, ranch and military views. Also includes memorabilia and photographs from the career of Colonel Scott's grandson Peter C. Scott, a bus driver in Calgary.
- CA ACU GBA F2706
The fonds consists of incorporation and governance records; board minutes; president's reports; records re the creation and unveiling of the Famous 5 monuments in Calgary and Ottawa; and records re their various programs and activities including the maquette tours, speakers series (some sound recordings are present), Rising Stars program, education curriculum work, and the O Canada (national anthem) wording debate. Includes extensive reference material related to the Famous 5 women, Persons Case, and controversies such as eugenics.
Famous 5 Foundation
- CA ACU GBA F2921
- [ca. 1988-1997]
The fonds consists of research materials for Lords of the Line, Net Worth and The Great Adventure.