Affichage de 152 résultatsDescription archivistique
- CA ACU GBA F1739
- The fonds consists of personal correspondence and speeches; and minutes, reports, correspondence and circulars of organizations in which he was actively involved.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Electoral Boundaries Commission (1983), Alberta Indian Development Systems, Alberta Native Federation, Canadian Executive Service Overseas, Edmonton Canadian Native Friendship Centre, Indian Economic Development Fund, Kainai Chieftainship, Lakeland Tourist Association, Little Club, Dr. Gilbert Monture, St. Paul Centennial Committee, and Two Hills Centennial Committee.
Steinhauer, Ralph G.
- CA ACU GBA F1693
- The fonds consists of her articles, stories and reminiscences, and some correspondence, family photographs, greeting cards, and newsclippings. Includes a rolled scroll, entitled "Catholic Ladder", made by Father Lacombe.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Lionel Brooke, O.G. Brooke, John George "Kootenai" Brown, Ermineskin (Cree), Ed La Grandeur, George Levasseur, A.H. Lynch-Staunton, Louis Riel, and H.A. Riviere.
Smith, Marie Rose
- CA ACU GBA F3107
The fonds consists primarily of Mounted Police records including Severe Gagnon's diary of the March West; and Henri Gagnon's police diaries and notebooks, especially while posted at Fort Smith. The fonds also consists of Henri's First World War records; family correspondence between Emma, Henry, Helen and Suzanne; Emma's diaries and scrapbook about her father Joseph Royal; articles and tributes on Henri's death; Helen's papers related to her Scottish family; Suzanne's school records and university notes; Suzanne's WRCNS memorabilia and Quebec Conference scrapbook; and extensive photographs of family members, Mounted Police groups and activities, Fort Smith and northern Canada. Includes Louis Schmidt's Riel Rebellion documents collected by Joseph Royal; and Cortlandt Starnes' photographs of the Hudson Bay and Churchill area.
- CA ACU GBA F0457
- The fonds consists of telegrams received at the CPR's Winnipeg office, predominantly by J.M. Egan, related to the Riel Rebellion. Includes a copy of Crowfoot's declaration of loyalty to the Queen.
- TELEGRAMS TO, FROM, AND ABOUT THESE PEOPLE ARE IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: I.G. Baker, S.L. Bedson, Jack Benson, Big Bear, P.A. Bogue, Major C.A. Boulton, Major Brisbois, Alice Bruce, A.M. Burgess, John Carling, A.P. Caron, John Cottingham, J. Cotton, L.N.F. Crozier, R.B. Deane, Col. George T. Dennison, Edgar Dewdney, N.P. Dwight, B.F. Egan, George B. Elliott, A.E. Fenton, A.T. Galt, Elliott T. Galt, F.E. Gauteen, L.O. Genert(?), F.N. Gisborne, Hartley Gisborne, John Glenn, Charles Graham, Col. H.S. Grassett, Capt. Haig, George Ham, C.E. Hamilton, R. Hardisty, Maj. G.W. Hatton, L. Herchmer, Capt. Thomas Howard, A.G. Irvine, N.C. Iver, T.W. Jackson, Col. W.H. Jackson, B.S. Jenkins, S. Kennedy, Albert Lacombe, Gen. John W. Laurie, P.G. Laurie, D. Leary, Little Pine, H. McBeath, Archibald McDonald, John A. Macdonald, H. McDougall, William McKay, W.W. McLeod, Sir David McPherson, J. McRae, A. Manuel, Lord Meglund, F.D. Middleton, R.J. Milloy, Col. Montizambert, W.S. Morris, William Murdock, J. Murray, J. Niblock, Norquay, Col. O'Brien, J.G. Ogden, W.D. Otter, Col. Ouimet, L. Owen, Col. A. Peebles, T.W. Peters, J. Pool, Poundmaker, J.M. Rae, W.T. Reid, F. Revell, Louis Riel, James Ross, Col. D.L. Scott, Col. Thomas Scott, T.G. Shaughnessy, Capt. Sheets, C. Shields, Col. Osborne Wmith, Samuel B. Steele, J. Stewart, Maj. Gen. T.B. Strange, William Sutherland, H. Swinford, Archbishop Tache, L. Vankoughnet, E.W. Warner, Thomas Wastie, Fred White, Capt. Whitta, Col. Williams, and Joseph Wrigley.
Canadian Pacific Railway. Western Division
- CA ACU GBA F1473
The fonds consists of anthropological lectures, manuscripts, notes, correspondence and newsclippings related to ethnobotany, arts and crafts, tranculturation, and archaeology of British Columbia native peoples, including the Haida, Kootenay, Kwakiutl (Kwakwaka'wakw), Nootka, Salish, Sekani and Tsimshian. Includes a copy of Alice Ravenhill's "Arts and Crafts of the Indians of British Columbia".
- CA ACU GBA F1443
- The fonds consists of diaries (1874-1905), correspondence (1871-1882), and manuscript of his reminiscences. Includes some personal correspondence of brother, Harry Parker.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Blackfoot, James "Slim Jim" Brooks, Churchill River, Cochrane Ranche, Cree, Fort Macleod, Fort Pelly, Fort Pitt, grasshoppers, liquor traffic, Marquess of Lorne, Harry Parker, Pelican Narrows, Qu'Appelle, and Turtle Lake.
- CA ACU GBA F1420
- 1890-1960, predominant 1920s-1940s
The fonds consists of photographs of Calgary streets, events, institutions, personalities and businesses including Calgary Brewing and Malting Company (1906-1944); the Calgary Stampede, events and contestants, and native peoples (1910s-1940s); outdoor activities in Vermilion Lakes, Waterton, Banff and Jasper taken for the Parks Branch (1928-1936); the Oliver family and the Diamond L ranch (1890, 1910-1944); Lerner hunting trips to Africa, southeast Asia and Alaska (1936-1939); and farms, ranches and the oil industry in the Calgary area (1910s-1920s). Includes maps produced for Oliver by his guide, Ralph Rink, for his photographic expedition from Lake Louise to Jasper (1928); and miscellaneous business letterheads and share certificates.
- CA ACU GBA F1384
- 1871-1886, predominant 1871-1879
- The fonds consists of Nevitt's detailed letters to Elizabeth Beaty, photographs of his sketches of NWMP activities and native peoples, a newsclipping about his march west with the NWMP, and a menu for Christmas dinner at Fort Macleod.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: David Akers, Edwin Allen, Frank Baxter, Blackfoot, Blood (Indians), Ephrem A. Brisebois, P. Brooks, John Bunn, Simon John Clarke, Charles Conrad, cricket, Crowfoot, Lief Newry Fitzroy Crozier, Cecil Denny, Francis Dickens, Father Leon Doucet, Alphonse Ferland, Fort Benton, Fort Calgary, Fort Kipp, Fort Walsh, Fort Whoop-Up, I.G. Baker and Co., Serge Gagnon, John Glenn, Bishop Vital Grandin, Acheson Gosford Irvine, Thomas R. Jackson, H.A. "Fred" Kanouse, Dr. John Kittson, Kootenay (Indians), James Farquharson Macleod, Rev. John McDougall, Metis, Hugh Munro, Harry Nevitt, Peigan, Jerry Potts, Father Constantine Scollen, Stoney (Indians), Treaty 7, James Morrow Walsh, Vernon Welch, and William Winder.
Nevitt, Richard Barrington
- CA ACU GBA F1316
- 1892-1979, predominant 1968-1978
- The fonds consists of administration files pertaining to MAA locals, Metis history, government relations, meetings and conferences, the native Council of Canada, cultural heritage, housing, projects and programs, education, communications, other organizations, correctional institutes, land, recreation, environment, health and welfare, and economic development (1968-1978); personal files of various MAA employees (1969-1978); videos of meetings, workshops and special events (1967-1977); and audio recordings of meetings and workshops (1969-1973).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING LOCALS/PLACES ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Beach, Anzac, Assumption, Athabasca/Baptiste Lake, Atikemeg, Beaver Dam, Big Bay, Big Prairie, Black Diamond/Turner Valley, Blue Ridge, Bonnyville, Cadogan, Cadotte Lake, Calahoo, Calamar, Calgary, Calling Lake, Canyon Lake, Caslan, Chard, Cold Lake, Coleman, Conklin, Desmarais, Dixonville, Drayton Valley, Drumheller, East Prairie, Edmonton, Edson, Elinor Lake, Elizabeth Colony, Enoch Reserve, Fairview, Falher, Faust, Fishing Lake, Fort Assiniboine, Fort Chipewyan, Fort McKay, Fort McMurray, Fort Vermilion, Gift Lake, Goodfish Lake, Graham Lake, Grande Cache, Grande Centre, Grande Prairie, Grimshaw, Grouard, Gunn, Gurneyville, Hienburg, High Level, High Prairie, Hines Creek, Hinton, Imperial Mills, Iron River, Janvier, Joussard, Keg River, Kikino, Kinuso, Lac La Biche, Lac Ste. Anne, Lloydminster, Long Lake, Mackenzie Valley, McLennan, Manning, Marlboro, Medicine Hat, Moose Lake, Moose Mountain, Nose Creek, Owl Lake, Owl River, Paddle Prairie, Peace River, Philomena, Plamondon Bay, Red Deer, Robb, Rocky Mountain House, Rycroft, Sarcee (Tsuut'ina) reserve, Slave Lake, Smith, Spruce Grove, Sputinow, St. Paul, Stein and Meander River, Sturgeon Lake, Swan Hills, Taber, Trout Lake, Truman, Valleyview, Wabamun, Wabasca, Wetaskiwin, Whitecourt, Whitefish Lake, Winterburn, Wolf Lake Colony, and Woodbend.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Commercial Fisheries Association, Alberta Native Communications Society, Alberta Native Education Foundation, Alberta Pe Ta Pun, ANDCO, Atchemowin Drama Club, Athabasca Fisherman's Co-op, British Columbia Metis Association, Canadian Association in Support of Native People, Canative, Edmonton Native Friendship Centre, Enviroment Conservation Authority, Federation of Metis Settlements, Fresh Water Fish Marketing Corporation, Humans on Welfare, Indian Association of Alberta, Indian-Eskimo Association, Indian Rights for Native Women, Kanata Fur Trappers Association, Manitoba Metis Association, Metis Newsletter, National Council of Welfare, Native Brotherhood, Native Council of Canada, Native Counselling Services, Native Federation of Alberta, Native Women's Association, Neegan Society, New Dawn Housing Co-op, Nistawayou Association, Northland School Division, Pappaschase [Passpasschase] Historical Society, Poundmaker's Lodge, Quebec Metis Association, Saskatchewan Metis Association, Team Products, and Voice of Alberta Native Women.
Metis Association of Alberta
- CA ACU GBA F1273
The fonds consists of business and personal correspondence of various family members (1879-1952); contracts and legal agreements; reminiscences and will of H2 Jack; transcript of horse stealing trial (1903); and photographs of the McHugh family, the H2 Ranch, and ranching activities. Includes a diary (1880-1881) kept by Lily Bowes (later Mrs. J.J. McHugh) while attending school in a Quebec convent.