Affichage de 31 résultatsDescription archivistique
- CA ACU GBA C0081
- 1894-2002, predominant 1982-1993
The collection consists of biographical files about Alberta pharmacists, recorded interviews (sound) with pharmacists, historical files on drugstores, prescriptions and formula books, and photographs of pharmacists and their activities. Includes reminiscences of the 1918 influenza epidemic.
- CA ACU GBA C0216
The collection consists of regular and oversized calendars, which have been organized in date order.
Glenbow Archives (calendars)
- CA ACU GBA C0113
The collection consists of photographs of local personalities, businesses, farming, schools and events.
Vulcan and District Historical Society
- CA ACU GBA C0212
- [ca. 1880-1995]
The collection consists of paper artifacts including advertiques (blotters, paper placemats, etc.); transit and railway tickets; savings coupons from breakfast cereals, tea, coffee, etc.; various licences and certificates; soap wrappers; laundry bills; ration books; and other items.
Glenbow Archives (oddments)
- CA ACU GBA C0059
- The collection consists of recorded interviews. Transcripts are available for nine of the interviews.
- INTERVIEWS WITH THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE ARE IN THIS COLLECTION. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Robert Armstrong, Peter Aumonier, Betty Baker, G. Keith Bevans, Abe Bickman, Gary Bikman, Gordon Black, Don Blake, Fred Blake, R.F.P. "Puddy" Bowman, Marty Boyce, John Breckenridge, Florence Campbell, Joseph Caruana, John C. Charyk, Harry W. Clark, Ernest Corbett, Samuel G. Coultis, Clarence Crockett, Carl B. Cummer, William P. Davidson, Frank Dawley, William Dick, Arthur H. Dixon, Frank Fallwell, E. Fielder, E.C. "Pat" Fitt, Robert Fleming, Don Frache, Bill Gillott, Dick Girardi, Albert Goodwin, Ruth Gorman, Alva Gross, John Hamilton, George Ho Lem, Art Hollings, Mrs. Rickie Horodezky, Charles Hubman, Bob Hulbert, Mr. and Mrs. Ben Johnson, Doug Johnson, John Kapalka, Peter Karsten, Harold J. Kellam, Mart Kenney, Owen Kenney, James Kerr, Ernie Kipp, Thomas W. Kirkham, Stanley Kitchen, Steven Kotch, Eugene Kush, Lorne Laidlaw, Ike Lanier, Vic Lewis, Robert L. Llewellyn, G. Webb Lomas, Keith Matthews, Fred J. Mellen, Hugh McCarthy, Richard McLaren, Barbara Moore, Pearl Morrison, Joseph Moscovitch, Harry Musgrove, James Nesbitt, Gordon B. Nicoll, Harry F. O'Hanlon, Carl V. Pearson, Mary-Jane Piotrowski, Hans Pfister, Marie Podbielski, Tommy Price, Orville Reber, C.W. Redfern, Donald C. Remington, J. Kenneth Ringland, Herbert Ripley, Philip Rogers, Fred J. Ronicker, Bertha Rosewarn, Harold Routledge, Ken Ruttle, David Schriner, Steve Sears, Gerry C. Shapter, A.W. "Archie" Sheffield, Dr. A.E. Shore, Art Simpson, Wayne Smith, Alan Spencer, Eleanor "Nell" Spragins, Robert F. Spragins, Rod Stafford-Mayer, Carly Stewart, Carl Stone, J. Ivor Strong, James Tamagi, Myron Thompson, Alrik Tiberg, Alvie Tillotson, Judge Louis Sherman Turcotte, William J. Watts, H.K. "Pat" Williams, Clifford Willmott, and Noel Wilson.
- CA ACU GBA C0054
The collection consists of recorded interviews.
Junior League Women's Oral History Project
- CA ACU GBA C0206
The collection consists of scrapbooks of newspaper clippings relating to the Alsands Project (1977-February 1982); scrapbook re Energy Resources Conservation Board hearing on the Alsands Project (June-July, 1979); and Canadian Press Clipping Service clippings from eastern and western Canadian newspapers relating to the Alsands Project (January-May, 1982).
- CA ACU GBA C0190
- Copied 2008 (originally created ca. 1880-2008)
The collection consists of an obituary for T. S. C. Lee, a published announcement of his receipt of a French medal, notice to claimants of his estate, articles about his ancestors from the Dictionary of National Biography, correspondence between Andrew Tatham and Jim Bowman about him, and portraits of him (ca. 1880 and ca. 1920).
- CA ACU GBA C0201
- [ca. 1950]-1989
The collection consists of essays about the histories of Arrow Lumber Sales Ltd.; Gunther’s Building Supplies Ltd.; Mel’s Lumber and Building Supplies Ltd., formerly Contractor’s Building Supplies; Northern Eau Claire Construction Materials, formerly Eau Claire and Bow River Lumber Co.; Revelstoke Companies Ltd. ; and Spray Lakes Sawmills (1980) Ltd. Authors include Jack Peach, Manny Martin, and possibly Wilkie Wanless himself. Includes views of the Northern Eau Claire Lumber and Building Supplies office and a salesman conducting a “rumpus room clinic” for Mel’s Lumber; and group portraits of gatherings of Alberta Timber Council and Western Retail Lumbermen’s Association.
- CA ACU GBA C0194
- Copied 1988-1990 (originally created 1904-1982)
The collection consists of copies of news articles and memorabilia pertaining to the history of Claresholm; an undergraduate essay by Stuart G. Adams and Stewart R. Cavanaugh on the community (1971); and views of Claresholm, its buildings, and its public events including many from the 1960s by Paul C. Anderson.
Main Street Claresholm Project