Mostrar 4182 resultadosDescrição arquivística
406 resultados com objetos digitais Mostrar resultados com objetos digitais
- CA ACU GBA F0033
- The fonds consists of correspondence, speeches (including radio broadcasts), electoral maps, scrapbooks and minutes.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Douglas Abbott, William Aberhart, Rev. Edgar J. Bailey, Cecil R. Belleville, Owen Browne, Dr. Frank G. Buchanan, L.G. Casewell, Winston S. Churchill, Dr. Herbert Claxton, Harold H. Cush, Edwin Davidson, Dr. A.M. Day, John Decore, J. Romeo Desfosses, Laurette Carrigan Douglas, Paul Farnalls, J. Wilbur Freeland, James G. Gardiner, Daphne Garrison, Stuart T. Carson, Dag Hammerskjold, R.F.L. Hanna, Anthony Hlynka, John W. Hugill, R.D. Jorgenson, William Lyon Mackenzie King, John C. Landeryou, Peter John Lazarowich, R.S. Lee, Solon Low, Hugh John MacDonald, Grant MacEwan, Donald Mackay, James A. MacKinnon, Duncan K. MacTavish, Alfred Macyk, Fred Magera, Ernest C. Manning, Paul Martin, Charles Matthews, James Edgar Miller, E.F. "Bill" Morton, Carl O. Nickle, Lester B. Pearson, J.W. Pickersgill, F. M. Pritchard, J. Harper Prowse, Hon. George Prudham, Harold W. Riley, Elmer E. Roper, Louis St. Laurent, Edgar W. Schnell, I.F. Shacker, Social Credit Party, Arthur Soetaert, Spotlight (periodical), William John Stainton, Clyde Stauffer, Briant Williams Stringham, H.E. Tanner, Trans-Canada Highway, Louis Sherman Turcotte, J.W. Welbourn, Varno Westersund, and Robert Winters.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING CONSTITUENCIES ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: FEDERAL: Acadia, Athabasca, Bow River, Battle River-Camrose, Calgary North and East, Calgary South, Edmonton East, Edmonton-Strathcona, Edmonton West, Jasper-Edson, Lethbridge, Macleod, Medicine Hat, Peace River, Red Deer, Vegreville, Wetaskiwin. PROVINCIAL: Acadia-Coronation, Alexandra, Athabasca, Banff-Cochrane, Beaver River, Bow Valley-Empress, Bruce, Calgary, Camrose, Cardston, Clover Bar, Cypress, Didsbury, Drumheller, Edmonton, Edson, Gleichen, Grande Prairie, Grouard, and Olds.
Alberta Liberal Association
- CA ACU GBA F1798
- The fonds consists of correspondence; pay sheets for day labour performed for tax relief; tax and assessment rolls; voters' list; and records pertaining to seed grain advances, mothers' allowances, road work, haying permits, weed control, etc. Includes tax rolls for the following school districts: Dniproo, Everest, Gainford, Golden Rule, Highvale, Keephills, Limesom, Magnolia, Millbank, Rocky Rapids, Rose Valley, Shoal Lake, Tomahawk, Volga, Wanchie, Whitby, and Woodland.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Association of Local Improvement Districts and Rural Municipalities, Alberta Association of Municipal Districts, Hail Insurance Board of Alberta, Lake Wabamun, Mullen Coal Co., and Western Canada Land Co.
Tomahawk, Municipal District No. 521
- CA ACU GBA F1569
- 1890-1985, predominant 1928-1985
The fonds consists of a William's business and property records (1890-1934); Nellie's newspaper clippings about the Calgary Women's Hostel, Samaritan Club and the family (1921-1935); William and Nellie's letters of condolence on deaths of children (1892, 1905); Don's business records regarding oil and gas, real estate, restaurants and clothing stores (1914-1985); and Don's family correspondence, memberships, and will (1917-1980).
- CA ACU GBA F1565
- 1909-1954, predominant 1919-1930
- The fonds consists of correspondence and legal records regarding his coal mining activities and conviction.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Minehead Coal Company, Balkan Coal Company, Howard H. Croxton, Dr. Reinhold Hoppe, Harvey McKenzie, Joe Morino, Francis J. Peck, Dr. Andrew E. Porter, Roland Sladden, and Alex Susnar.
Robb, Peter Addison
- CA ACU GBA F1539
The fonds consists of constitution and bylaws (1958-1985); board minutes (1953-1983); annual reports (1957-1987); records of the Social Club, Members Affairs committee and other committees (1965-1988); records of sheltered workshops: Workshop 432 and Langevin Enterprises (1969-1985); financial statements (1959-1986); records re United Way funding and provincial government support (1956-1987); briefs and reports, primarily written by or about the Society (1956-1985); Barriers Free Environment project surveys and reports (1982-1983); Handi-Bus initiative (1967-1972); Rehab Tab and other newsletters (1967-1987); and newspaper clippings and scrapbooks (including photographs) (1957-1980s).
Rehabilitation Society of Calgary for the Handicapped
- CA ACU GBA F1530
The fonds consists of patient correspondence; First World War certificates, Second World War scrapbook, newsclippings, etc.; patient histories, records of treatment and patient accounts; miscellaneous music teaching materials; and Reavley's poems. Includes photographs of the family and family home.
- CA ACU GBA F1509
- 1933-1985, predominant 1955-1969
- The fonds consists of general correspondence, circulars, policy statements and convention proceedings; nominations, campaign literature, speeches, candidates' biographies, etc. related to elections; correspondence with federal constituency organizations; circulars and directives from the national association; and press releases and publications. Includes minutes and correspondence of the Calgary Women's Conservative Association (1933-1958).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: G.W.Baldwin, F.J.Bigg, C.J. Bowie-Reed, E.W. Brunsden, John Diefenbaker, Clifford Downey, Eric Duggan, F.J.W. Fane, Roy Farran, Paul Gagnon, Don Getty, D.R. Gundlock, A.B. Haarstad, Alvin Hamilton, Douglas S. Harkness, George Hees, Hugh M. Horner, Lawrence E. Kindt, W.J.C. Kirby, Peter Lougheed, James D. Macdonald, Donald E. Mazankowski, C.C. Merritt, H.R. Milner, Henry Moore, C.O. Nickle, T.J. Nugent, Harris G.C. Rogers, Stanley Schumacher, Alec Shore, Arthur R. Smith, James A. Speakman, Robert Stanfield, Robert Thompson, Ernest Watkins, Eldon Woolliams, and Paul Yewchuk.
Progressive Conservative Association of Alberta
- CA ACU GBA F1506
- 1823-1973, predominant 1939-1945
The fonds consists of John's autobiography, military papers, newsclippings, album of Second World War photograph, scrapbook and oil company share certificates; family histories of the Proctor and Wright families; and diary kept by Minnie Proctor Northrup (John's aunt) during trip across Canada with Conservative MPs (1902). Includes a letter from Gen. T.B. Strange to Capt. Joshua Wright about the 1885 Riel Rebellion (North West Rebellion).
Proctor, John W.
- CA ACU GBA F1501
- The fonds consists of Norman Priestley's correspondence, speeches, radio broadcasts, and articles regarding agricultural and political topics; records of organizations in which he was involved, especially UFA and Alberta Institute of Cooperation; outline and manuscript of textbook on cooperation; and newsclippings about his interests and career (1922-1944).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: William Aberhart, Alberta Dairy Pool, Alberta Education Council, Alberta Oil Pool, Alberta Poultry Pool, Alberta Wheat Pool, Alcoholism Foundation of Alberta, W.S. Benson, John E. Brownlee, D.J. Christie, A.B. Claypool, Cooperative Union of Canada, Rev. James Endicott, C.R. Fay, J.J. Frawley, J. Mck. Hughes, Lew Hutchinson, T.O. King, J. Russell Love, Hon. James A. McKinnon, R.A. McPherson, D.M. Malin, Ben S. Plumer, Richard Gavin Reid, H.F. Ross, A.L. Sanders, Norman Walter Smith, Social Credit Party, Henry E. Spencer, Milton H. Ward, and Amy H. Warr.
Priestley, Norman F.
- CA ACU GBA F1491
The fonds consists of correspondence; manuscripts of books and short stories (Searchlights, Van Ymuiden Millions, The Salvation Pirate, Yokohama Pirates, A Tonic in the North); manuscript of poem, "The Broken Men"; newspaper articles largely pertaining to adventures in western Canada and Alaska (British Columbia First Nations, Rocky Mountain Club, Kootenay district of British Columbia, Muir Glacier, Skeena murder trials and stories, Behring Sea fur seals, NWMP tales, Klondike gold rush, trip across Canada, etc.); and a compilation of information on the history of the Legion of Frontiersmen of the Commonweath. Also includes photographs of NWMP posts visited by Pocock.
Pocock, Henry Roger