Showing 17 resultsArchival description
14 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- CA ACU GBA C0115
- The collection consists of interviews with and biographies of Airdrie pioneers, completed questionnaires about schools and churches, newsclippings and articles, Westminister S.D. records (1908-1927), Airdrie United Church records (1917-1948), and miscellaneous photographs, programs, poems, notes, etc.
- INTERVIEWS WITH/BIOGRAPHIES OF THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUALS ARE IN THIS COLLECTION. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Archie Aitken, Emily Blankley Aitken, Neil Beaton, Rev. A.T. Bell, Mr. and Mrs. A.D. Black, Bill Brandon, Bert Clayton, Mrs. E.M. Clayton, Nina Cole, Dr. Collicutt, Willian Croxford, Joe Davy, Edith Duncan, Mr. Evans, William Evans, Tom Farr, Fred Fletcher, Mrs. John Fletcher, Sara Fletcher, Lillian Graham, Lloyd Koffsky, Daniel MacDonald, Mr. and Mrs. Harry Northcott, Clem Perry, Thomas Pole, Ada Ryan, and Adam Watson.
- CA ACU GBA C0177
- Copied 1984-1987, originally created [ca.1900]-1939
The collection consists of photographs of buildings, activities, and people who lived in the town of Carlstadt / Alderson.
Jones, David C.
- CA ACU GBA C0128
- Copied 1980 (originally created 1907-1946)
The collection consists of views of personalities, events and buildings, including a blacksmith shop, school, church, and farm implement shop.
Seven Persons Historical Society
- CA ACU GBA C0096
- Copied 1980 (originally created 1910-1961)
The collection consists of photographs of Danish settlers, farming scenes, schools, businesses and the Standard Coal Mine.
Standard Historical Book Society
- CA ACU GBA C0087
The collection consists of historical articles about coal mines, the Rosebud Hutterite Colony, and Grasswold School District; Red-Rose Mutual Telephone Company certificate (1934); and photographs of Rosebud personalities and CX School (1914-1950s).
Rosebud Historical Society
- CA ACU GBA C0070
- Copied 1977 (originally created 1882-1943)
The collection consists of photographs of Nanton and Parkland area personalities, events, ranches, businesses, schools, and sports (1882-1943); diary of an unknown ranch hand (1907); and a program for Chautauqua events held in Nanton (1926).
Nanton and District Historical Society
- CA ACU GBA C0055
The collection consists of correspondence, newsclippings, and promotional material related to the publishing of K.I.K. Country. Includes Irricana School District minutes (1910-1922) and certificates for Keoma School (1935, 1937).
Kathyrn-Irricana-Keoma Historical Committee
- CA ACU GBA C0039
- Copied 1977-1988 (originally created 1883-1968)
The collection consists of photographs of local personalities, street scenes, farming views, businesses, schools, and social and sports events.
Hanna and District Museum
- CA ACU GBA C0030
The collection consists of photographs of buildings, streets, sports, agriculture, schools, aircraft and wildlife in Foremost and Nemiskam area. Includes photographs of schools in the County of Newell around Brooks, Alberta.
Foremost Historical Society
- CA ACU GBA C0011
- Copied 1977-1980 (originally created 1906-1957)
The collection consists of photographs of personalities, buildings, schools, social and sports events, and coal mining.
Castor and District Museum