CA ACU SPC F0013-S0002-FL0005 · File · [1967, 1981]Part of Gwen Pharis Ringwood fonds.
- Letters (n.d., 1967 July 7-1981), from A. Adamson to Gwen Pharis Ringwood.
- Letters extending Christmas greetings, and discussing the British Columbia Arts Council Centennial Production of The road runs north written by G. P. Ringwood.
CA ACU SPC F0013-S0002-FL0006 · File · 1982Part of Gwen Pharis Ringwood fonds.
- Correspondence (1982 April 5-1982 August 4), between representatives of Alberta Culture and Gwen Pharis Ringwood.
- Correspondence regarding An evening with Walter Kaasa and friends and a jury system for awarding senior writers' grants.
- Includes references to the following: Sammy Joe and the moose.
CA ACU SPC F0013-S0002-FL0008 · File · 1962Part of Gwen Pharis Ringwood fonds.
- Letter (1962 February 25), Edmonton, Alta., from W. H. Alexander to Gwen Pharis and John Brian Ringwood.
- Autograph letter(s) signed by the hand of the author expressing appreciation to the Ringwoods for their friendship. Includes typescript note by G. P. Ringwood, February 5, 1980, identifying W. H. Alexander.
CA ACU SPC F0013-S0002-FL0011 · File · 1975-1984Part of Gwen Pharis Ringwood fonds.
- Correspondence (1975 February 7-1984 February 8), between G. Anthony and Gwen Pharis Ringwood.
- Correspondence relating to research conducted by G. Anthony for her work on G. P. Ringwood including Stage voices, the Twayne publication Gwen Pharis Ringwood and various short articles about G. P. Ringwood. Includes a rough draft of the bibliography for the Twayne book and reviews of Stage voices and Profiles in Canadian drama, edited by G. Anthony, as well as her other Twayne book John Coulter.
- Includes references to the following: Still stands the house; The road runs north; Younger brother; Look behind you, neighbor; Lament for harmonica; Widger's way; The lodge; A remembrance of miracles; The deep has many voices; The rainmaker; Dark harvest; Pascal; The stranger; The magic carpets of Antonio Angelini; Saturday night; The three wishes; The groves of academe; The sleeping beauty; The golden goose; The dragons of Kent; Red flag at evening; The lion and the mouse; Chris Axelson, blacksmith; Pasque flower; The drowning of Wasyl Nemitchuk; The days may be long; The jack and the joker; The courting of Marie Jenvrin; Stampede (play); Restez, Michelle, don't go; Ludmilla's odyssey; Sammy Joe and the moose; The bells of England; Anchor to Westward; The wall; A rhyme for Gerry's mother; One man's house; Some people's grandfathers give them cigarettes to smoke; Maya; Women and the theatrical tradition; The potato puppet twins; The little ghost; A fine colored Easter egg; The Niobe house; The furies; A country life; Yard sale; Garage sale; Prisoners of war; So gracious the time; The collected plays of Gwen Pharis Ringwood.
CA ACU SPC F0013-S0001-FL0003 · File · 1982Part of Gwen Pharis Ringwood fonds.
- Letter (1982 December 10), Calgary, Alta., from B. Boland to Gwen Pharis and John Brian Ringwood.
- Typed letter(s) signed by the author discussing a Ringwood family in Ireland, and extending Christmas greetings.
CA ACU SPC F0013-S0001-FL0004 · File · 1978-1984Part of Gwen Pharis Ringwood fonds.
- Correspondence (1978 December 8-1984 February 7), between N. Bowersock and Gwen Pharis Ringwood.
- Correspondence regarding invitations to the University of Lethbridge Convocation at which G. P. Ringwood received an honorary degree, and regarding G. P. and John Brian Ringwoods' illnesses and other personal matters.
CA ACU SPC F0013-S0001-FL0005 · File · [1980-1984]Part of Gwen Pharis Ringwood fonds.
- Letters (n.d., 1980 July 15-1984 March 10), from Father J. A. Boyle to Gwen Pharis and John Brian Ringwood.
- Letters about mutual friends, religious matters and G. P. and J. B. Ringwoods' illnesses.
CA ACU SPC F0013-S0002-FL0034 · File · 1980, 1982Part of Gwen Pharis Ringwood fonds.
- Invitations (1980 November 10-1982 September 26), Victoria, B.C., from the Lieutenant Governor of British Columbia to Gwen Pharis and John Brian Ringwood.
- Invitations to a ball in honour of patrons of the arts in B.C. and to an awards ceremony in honour of the fiftieth anniversary of the B.C. Drama Association.
CA ACU SPC F0013-S0002-FL0044 · File · 1959-1982Part of Gwen Pharis Ringwood fonds.
- Correspondence (1959 December 30-1982 June 14), between D. Cameron and Gwen Pharis Ringwood.
- Correspondence regarding an award G. P. Ringwood received from the Ottawa Little Theatre for Maya and the honorary doctorate from the University of Lethbridge.
- Includes references to the following: Maya; The stranger; The furies; Drumsong.