Showing 181 resultsArchival description
69 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- CA ACU GBA F0524
- 1900-1944, predominant 1910-1944
The fonds consists of school notebooks and exams, university exams, teaching materials, valentines from students, and family photographs. Includes her mother's and sister's autograph books.
- CA ACU GBA F0386
The fonds consists of educational material, pamphlets and magazines published by the Institute; lectures; photographs of graduating students; music which accompanied bible broadcasts; Christmas broadcasts (1950, 1951); and recording of dedication of organ service. Includes Social Credit pamphlets.
Calgary Prophetic Bible Institute
- CA ACU GBA F0378
- [ca. 1910]-1980
The fonds consists of Calgary Normal School library accession registers (1925-1960); group portrait of a graduating class (ca. 1910); biographies of 1943-1944 graduating class collected for 1979 reunion; and address, photographs, program, newsclippings, class list, and guest register from 1979 reunion. Includes guest register from 1980 reunion and miscellany.
Calgary Normal School
- CA ACU GBA F0317
The fonds consists of teaching certificates, appointments, programs, share certificates, and photographs of Regina and Calgary's Haultain School.
- CA ACU GBA F0291
- 1880-1975, predominant 1913-1950s
The fonds consists of photographs of churches, manses, and schools in towns where he served (1910s-1950s), of J.R. Brown and family, and Ontario relatives (1880s). Includes postcards to his mother and Ethel (ca. 1913-1915); script, song and stage sketch for Central United Church, Calgary centennial play (1975), and programs (1964-1975).
- CA ACU GBA F0245
The fonds consists of Willet's teaching certificates and agreements (1891-1896), miscellaneous family papers of the Boyington and Addison families (1856, 1888), ration books, and photographs of Peter Wood and the 31st Battalion in Calgary and Europe (1915-1919).
Boyington, Willet C.
- CA ACU GBA F0216
- 1920-1955, predominant 1933, 1935
The fonds consists of diaries (1933, 1935), photographs (1932-1935), and correspondence (1933, 1935) from canoe trips. Includes Harold's high school biology sketch book (ca. 1920). Also includes Casselman family photographs (1943-1955) and photographs from the Casselmans' teaching careers (1935-1955).
- CA ACU GBA F0214
- 1921-1964, predominant 1940-1960
- The fonds consists of personal, political and family correspondence (1939-1964); teaching records and Sunday school lessons (1913-1935); and records from John's political career as MP (1935-1958) including office administration records, speeches, radio broadcasts, drafts of publications, letterbooks, and subject and constituency files. Includes other political material (1958-1964).
Blackmore, John Horn
- CA ACU GBA F0163
- 1896-1948, predominant 1910-1948
- The fonds consists of architectural plans for approximately 100 buildings, and correspondence, specifications, contracts, tenders and account book related to his architectural work. (There are no plans for the Grain Exchange.)
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: CALGARY BUILDING PROJECTS: Anderson apartments, Argyle court, Bank of Montreal (main and branches), Beveridge-Travis building, Bole Drug warehouse, Bowness school, Burns building, Calgary Albertan, Calgary Golf and Country Club clubhouse, Canada Life building, Canadian Army barracks, Canadian Bank of Commerce, Canadian Fairbanks Morse building, Clarendon block, Costello apartments, Crescent Heights Baptist church, Elbow View Motel, Elma (Lineham) building, Holland Canada Mortgage Co., Hope (Hunt) block, Imperial Bank of Canada, Jenkins Groceteria, Lancaster (Mackie) building, Lawrence Lodge (Lundy block), Merchants Bank of Canada, National Drug Co., Pro-Cathedral, Pryce-Jones Canada Ltd., Roxboro building, St. Edmund's church, St. Joseph's church, St. Mary's Boys school, St. Mary's church, St. Michael's church, Sacred Heart convent, Safeway store, skating rink, swimming pool, C.D. Taprell store, Toole, Peet & Co., Toronto General Trusts building, West Mount Pleasant church, and Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) building. CALGARY HOUSES: Garrington M. Firmstone, Dr. William E. Graham, William Roper Hull (bungalows), R.H. Jenkins, J.R. Jeynes, Mrs. A.M. King, Charles R. Latimer, Rev. Alexander McTaggart, Frederick E. Osborne, Aloysius G. Plunkett, G. Romanes, E.M. Saunders (garage), A. Judson Sayre, James E. Varley, William Legh Walsh, and James H. Woods. BUILDINGS IN OTHER LOCATIONS: Loretto (Allner) building (Drumheller), Bank of Montreal (High River, Medicine Hat, Oakville), Blood Indian reserve church (Cardston), Carstairs hotel, Holland Canada Mortgage residence (Moose Jaw), Imperial Bank of Canada (Cranbrook and Crossfield), Kermaria Convent (Pincher Creek), Rocky Mountain House town offices, and Whitehouse Hotel (Drumheller). ARCHITECTS: Brown and Vallance, George Fordyce, Charles Hay, Langley and Howard, F.J. Lawson, Leonard W. Meanwell, Frances Rattenbury, and James C. Teague.
Bates, William Stanley
- CA ACU GBA F0092
- The fonds consists of diaries (1938-1942, 1949-1960), speeches, correspondence, newsclippings and other personal papers, and circulars, reports, minutes and financial statements of organizations to which he belonged. Also consists of photographs of the Anderson family, their home, and various agricultural organizations. Includes minutes of Jenny Lind School District (1946-1954) and minutes, membership lists and cashbook of Scandia UFA/FUA (1920-1954).
Anderson, Carl J.