Affichage de 130 résultatsDescription archivistique
54 résultats avec objets numériques Afficher les résultats avec des objets numériques
- CA ACU GBA F0498
- The fonds consists of photocopies of register of baptisms, marriages and deaths (1883-1926); lantern slide show used in England to raise money for the Archbishops' Western Canada Fund (ca. 1914); 75th anniversary program (1950); program regarding designation as historic site (1975); Proceedings of 51st Meeting of Synod, Diocese of Calgary; and photographs of Anglican clergy and church interiors.
- The lantern slide show consists of slides and an accompanying script describing the railway, immigrants, Anglican missions, churches and clergy, settlers' homes, transportation (horses, sleighs, wagons), and activities of the Church in Western Canada (this version has been re-created by Glenbow from a photocopy of the original script and scans of the lantern slides.)
Cathedral Church of the Redeemer
- CA ACU GBA F0489
The fonds consists of personal records related to his training and service as Anglican clergy and as Member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA); and research notes and drafts of his publications.
Carter, David John
- CA ACU GBA F0386
The fonds consists of educational material, pamphlets and magazines published by the Institute; lectures; photographs of graduating students; music which accompanied bible broadcasts; Christmas broadcasts (1950, 1951); and recording of dedication of organ service. Includes Social Credit pamphlets.
Calgary Prophetic Bible Institute
- CA ACU GBA F0291
- 1880-1975, predominant 1913-1950s
The fonds consists of photographs of churches, manses, and schools in towns where he served (1910s-1950s), of J.R. Brown and family, and Ontario relatives (1880s). Includes postcards to his mother and Ethel (ca. 1913-1915); script, song and stage sketch for Central United Church, Calgary centennial play (1975), and programs (1964-1975).
- CA ACU GBA F1021
- Copied 1964-1984 (originally created 1915-1919)
The fonds consists of photographs of Gwilym and of Coutts, Cardston, Lac la Nonne, and the Blood reserve; and Gwilym's reports (1915-1917).
- CA ACU GBA F0204
The fonds consists of Percy Bird's history of the Anglican parish of St. James (1951); Lionel and Elma's historical and biographical articles about the Cochrane/Cremona area; and photographs of diocesan meetings in Calgary, and of the Bird family and other settlers in Cremona district (1909-1935).
- CA ACU GBA F0180
- 1878-1931, predominant 1901-1917
The fonds consists of miscellaneous family records including correspondence (1900-1930), photographs, baptism certificate (1878), St. Albert assessment notice (1931), postcards, newsclippings, and Catholic religious material. Includes a handwritten recipe for dandelion wine, hand-cut paper stencils for beadwork, and a prayer book in Cree syllabics published by the Oblates in Edmonton (1929).
- CA ACU GBA F0214
- 1921-1964, predominant 1940-1960
- The fonds consists of personal, political and family correspondence (1939-1964); teaching records and Sunday school lessons (1913-1935); and records from John's political career as MP (1935-1958) including office administration records, speeches, radio broadcasts, drafts of publications, letterbooks, and subject and constituency files. Includes other political material (1958-1964).
Blackmore, John Horn
- CA ACU GBA F0163
- 1896-1948, predominant 1910-1948
- The fonds consists of architectural plans for approximately 100 buildings, and correspondence, specifications, contracts, tenders and account book related to his architectural work. (There are no plans for the Grain Exchange.)
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: CALGARY BUILDING PROJECTS: Anderson apartments, Argyle court, Bank of Montreal (main and branches), Beveridge-Travis building, Bole Drug warehouse, Bowness school, Burns building, Calgary Albertan, Calgary Golf and Country Club clubhouse, Canada Life building, Canadian Army barracks, Canadian Bank of Commerce, Canadian Fairbanks Morse building, Clarendon block, Costello apartments, Crescent Heights Baptist church, Elbow View Motel, Elma (Lineham) building, Holland Canada Mortgage Co., Hope (Hunt) block, Imperial Bank of Canada, Jenkins Groceteria, Lancaster (Mackie) building, Lawrence Lodge (Lundy block), Merchants Bank of Canada, National Drug Co., Pro-Cathedral, Pryce-Jones Canada Ltd., Roxboro building, St. Edmund's church, St. Joseph's church, St. Mary's Boys school, St. Mary's church, St. Michael's church, Sacred Heart convent, Safeway store, skating rink, swimming pool, C.D. Taprell store, Toole, Peet & Co., Toronto General Trusts building, West Mount Pleasant church, and Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) building. CALGARY HOUSES: Garrington M. Firmstone, Dr. William E. Graham, William Roper Hull (bungalows), R.H. Jenkins, J.R. Jeynes, Mrs. A.M. King, Charles R. Latimer, Rev. Alexander McTaggart, Frederick E. Osborne, Aloysius G. Plunkett, G. Romanes, E.M. Saunders (garage), A. Judson Sayre, James E. Varley, William Legh Walsh, and James H. Woods. BUILDINGS IN OTHER LOCATIONS: Loretto (Allner) building (Drumheller), Bank of Montreal (High River, Medicine Hat, Oakville), Blood Indian reserve church (Cardston), Carstairs hotel, Holland Canada Mortgage residence (Moose Jaw), Imperial Bank of Canada (Cranbrook and Crossfield), Kermaria Convent (Pincher Creek), Rocky Mountain House town offices, and Whitehouse Hotel (Drumheller). ARCHITECTS: Brown and Vallance, George Fordyce, Charles Hay, Langley and Howard, F.J. Lawson, Leonard W. Meanwell, Frances Rattenbury, and James C. Teague.
Bates, William Stanley
- CA ACU GBA F2428
- 1898-1998, predominant 1939-1998
The fonds consists of records of the seed business (1928-1997); farm accounts (1941-1975; income tax returns (1949-1993); Munro Presbyterian Church records (1949-1996); Peace River Prebyterial Women's Missionary Society records (1949-1971); Peace River Presbytery records (1964-1998); CCF/NDP records (1939-1997); Blueberry Forest Products Co-op records (1969-1986); Moonshine Lake swimming lessons records (1962-1965); personal papers of Graeme and Marion Thomlinson (1933-1995); and personal papers of Clara and Earle Thomlinson (1898-1961).