Mostrar 438 resultadosDescrição arquivística
- ACU GBA F0592
- The fonds consists of family papers: invoices from Fort Macleod firms (1892-1901); property documents; and Augustus Cowdry's diary (1906), correspondence with his father (1920-1925), miscellaneous business records (1913-1934), and photographs. Also consists of Cowdry Brothers records: bank pass books, deposit slips and cheques (1886-1904).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Railway and Coal Co., Bain and Hamilton, R.B. Barnes, Black Diamond Mining and Development Co., C. Rejan and Co., Agnes Emma Cameron, C.N. Campbell, Carson and Shore, Cochrane Ranche, Cornish Cattle Co., D.W.Davis, Samuel W. Davis, Cecil Denny, Cameron Fraser, A.F.Grady, Gray and Higgins, A.C. Hare, Harris and Burns, Frederick Haultain, Hudson's Bay Company (HBC) stores, Ibex Mining and Development Co., Kaslo (BC), R.C. Laurie, Col. James Farquharson Macleod, E. McFarquhar, Peter Mclaren, Maunsell Brothers, E.J. Mitchell, William Henry Moore, Harry H. Nash, Peigan Indian Agency, Reach and Co., A. Rouleau, North-West Mounted Police (NWMP), Clarence E. Steele, Maj. Samuel B. Steele, H.H. Storey, W.W. Tuttle and T.P. Wadsworth.
- ACU GBA F0516
- The fonds consists of minutes (1961-1994), research notes and drafts of family histories (1969-1971), correspondence, photographs of the Forest Lawn, Shepard and Hubalta areas (1880-1940), and promotional material for the book launch (1972).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Rev. William Attwood, Rev. Thomas J. Bennett, Robert Brown, Ernest Cashel, Charles Thomas Gilbert, Charles Kinniburgh, Arthur Layzell, Daniel Lewis, Lutheran church, Patrick "Paddy" O'Sullivan, Berg Pallesen, Martin Pallesen, Thomas Pallesen, and Patrick Sullivan. ETHNIC GROUPS: Austrians, Danes, Dutch, English, French-Canadians, Irish, Jews, Norwegians, Poles, Romanians, Scots, Swedes, Ukrainians, and Welsh.
Chestermere Historical Society
- ACU GBA F0507
- 1921-1984, predominant 1934-1983
The fonds consists of the textual, visual and audio records of CFAC. Textual records consist of station reports, blueprints, correspondence and financial records; radio licences, contracts, agreements, coverage documentation and scripts; staff files; and promotional material including advertisements, handouts, newsletters and newsclippings. Includes scrapbooks, visitors books and awards. Audio recordings consist of sports coverage, commercials, promotional jingles and regular, current interest and special broadcast shows. Includes recorded speeches including one of William Aberhart. The photographs and slides depict CFAC promotional events, billboards, radio stations and equipment, employees and special events in which the station participated including the Calgary Stampede. The films consist of television commercials, footage of the demise of old station buildings and equipment, and the introduction of new transmitters. Also includes a film regarding animated advertising signs (telesign).
- ACU GBA F0462
The fonds consists of incorporation documents (1958), minutes (1957-2004); correspondence and circulars and reports (1970-1998); reports, speeches and submissions (1975-1986 and nd); accreditation records (1974-2002); organizational records for national conferences held in Calgary (1978, 1986); and newsletters (1976-1998). Also consists of records of the national CPRS, including strategic planning records (1985-1995); minutes of meetings with Calgary representation (1970-1985), and national membership records including lists for the Calgary chapter (1959-1994).
Canadian Public Relations Society. Calgary chapter
- ACU GBA F0358
- 1886-1988, predominant 1928-1988
The fonds consists of published and unpublished news photographs (1886-1986) which include photographs of Calgary and Alberta events, personalities, buildings and sports teams; the southern Alberta oil industry; Calgary military personalities and views (1940s-1960s); and royal visits to Calgary (1951, 1953). Also consists of correspondence (1928-1965); financial records (1929-1970); union agreements (1947-1960); bylaw (1938); and property inventory (1913). Includes essays entered by Calgary pioneers in a Herald competition (1970); sketches, plans and maps of Calgary areas and buildings (1956-1961); miscellaneous programs, bulletins and newsclippings, and reference material; transcripts, court documents, etc regarding lawsuits of Rod Sykes - material used by Herald reporter Vern Simaluk to write his columns.
- ACU GBA F0341
- The fonds consists of certificates of incorporation and association, bylaws, minutes, membership reports and lists (1890-1976), annual reports (1904-1967), correspondence (1920-1979), committee records (1969-1977), Policy and Planning Relations records (1944-1986), budgets (1969-1978), publications, newsclippings and miscellany. Includes photographs (1920s-1980s) of Calgary Chamber of Commerce personalities and activities, Calgary businesses and industries, and Banff and Waterton views. Also includes recorded interviews with past presidents and general managers (Ross Alger, Blake Ashforth, Cliff Black, Bob Braun, Don Cross, David Dahl, Edgar Davis, Bill Grant, Norman Green, D.E. Lewis, Rod McDaniel, Eric McGreer, Ted Mills, Fred Peacock, Gordon Pearce, A.H. Ross, Peter Valentine, and Tom Walsh), and a promotional audio recording and film.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: William Aberhart, aeronautics, agriculture, airports, Alberta Opportunity Co., John E. Brownlee, Calgary Convention Centre, Calgary Exhibition and Stampede, Ecomonic Safety League, environmental policy, John Irwin, Jaycees, J. Howard Kelly, William Lyon Mackenzie King, liquor legislation, Motor Car Supply Company, national parks, Operation Placement, Pacific Western Airlines, petroleum industry, postal service, G.F. Powell, Social Credit, taxation, tourist trade, traffic safety, transportation, trees in cities, University of Calgary, Western Manufacturers Opportunity Show, and Windsor Publications.
Calgary Chamber of Commerce
- ACU GBA F0197
- 1856-1964, predominant 1909-1964
- The fonds consists of George's correspondence, receipts, legal records, and insurance policies; Ada's correspondence with her children, her short stories and poems; George and Ada's family photographs (1901-1916); Herbert's school work books, notes, exams, military certificates,notebooks and photographs (primarily of Canadian military hospital on Lemnos); Hugh's farm correspondence, receipts, legal records, school reports, political material, and postcards; A. Gladys' correspondence, receipts, and legal records; P. Harold Morgan's insurance policies and irrigation and farm prices notebook; and H. William's contest entries. Includes correspondence, account books and sales agreement of the Strathmore Hardware Co. (1911-1924); Strathmore Sorosis Society minutes and correspondence (1934); Gleichen Conservative Constituency Association minute book (1958-1962); Oat Huller Coop agreements and receipts (1943-1945); Chinook Yellowknife Gold Syndicate agreements, minutes, correspondence and receipts (1946-1948); and Wheatland Weather Modification Association minutes and agreement (1962). Also includes one file of Henry Guy Stanger Cole's legal papers (1914).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Associated Oil Fields Ltd., Alberta Hail Suppression Association, Alberta Steam Laundry Co., R.B. Bennett, Bow River Conservative Association, Crowfoot High Spirits Club, Arthur Dowse, Richard Garnett, George H. Gooderham, Heppner brothers, Spence Hughes, Lakeside Collieries, Isobel McNaughton, Pembina Coal Co., Pincher Creek Club, E.W. Pust, Frederic Remington, Victor Sifton, Strathmore Agricultural Society, Frank E. Sugden, Cecil Townshend, Joseph Van Tighem, Jack Waddy, and Eldon Woolliams.
- ACU GBA F0363
The fonds consists of incorporation documents and bylaws (1956-1990); minutes (1979-1990); membership reports (1963-1964, 1976-1989); financial records (1978-1990); project proposals (1979-1991); awards albums (1953-1962, 1970-1972, 1978-1990); Pot O' Gold records (1978-1991); Outstanding Young Farmers records, including posters and extensive photographs and slides (1980-1990); projects files (1977-1990); conventions records (1980-1992); and newsletters (1980-1988).
- ACU GBA F0308
- 1966-1980, predominant 1973-1979
- The fonds consists of constitution and bylaws (1976), minutes (1975-1979), financial records, membership lists (1974-1980), correspondence, committee minutes, records relating to historical plaque project, newsletters, and miscellany.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Hotel, Calgary Downtown Business Association, I.G. Baker and Co., Linton block, Lougheed house, Norman block, and Tribune Building.
Building Owners and Managers Association. Calgary Chapter
- ACU GBA F0232
The fonds consists of memorandum of association, minutes, financial statements, shareholders' records, correspondence, and sales records.
Bow Slope Shipping Association