Showing 438 resultsArchivistische beschrijving
- CA ACU GBA F0661
- [ca. 1940s]
The fonds consists of registration cards (ca. 1940s) and guest account book (1945).
Deer Lodge Hotel
- CA ACU GBA F0741
- Copied 1960 (originally created 1876-1940)
The fonds consists of photographs of Fallow family and the Calgary store.
- CA ACU GBA F0462
The fonds consists of incorporation documents (1958), minutes (1957-2004); correspondence and circulars and reports (1970-1998); reports, speeches and submissions (1975-1986 and nd); accreditation records (1974-2002); organizational records for national conferences held in Calgary (1978, 1986); and newsletters (1976-1998). Also consists of records of the national CPRS, including strategic planning records (1985-1995); minutes of meetings with Calgary representation (1970-1985), and national membership records including lists for the Calgary chapter (1959-1994).
Canadian Public Relations Society. Calgary chapter
- CA ACU GBA F0463
The fonds consists of daily account books, partially in Italian (1951-1953), pay roll ledger (1958-1971), expropriation documents (1969, 1971), Celso's income tax return (1971), and Elsie Perusini's English notebook (1931-1932).
Canadian Shoe Shine
- CA ACU GBA F0609
- 1836-1987, predominant 1890-1987
The fonds consists of extensive correspondence between A.E. Cross and Helen Cross (1899-1928); correspondence of A.E. Cross pertaining to the brewery, ranch, personal matters, and organizations in which he was active (1890-1932); correspondence of J.B. Cross regarding the brewery, ranch and personal matters (1933-1937); A7 Ranche business correspondence (1913-1943); Calgary Brewing and Malting Company business correspondence (1892-1906); Helen's correspondence and records of organization in which she was active (1880-1944); correspondence and school records of the Cross children (1912-1948); family memorabilia (1892-1949); correspondence and business records of Sandy Cross and Rothney Farm (1935-1987); and extensive photographs of the Cross family, the A7 Ranche, and Rothney Farm.
- CA ACU GBA F0885
- [ca. 1910-1946]
The fonds consists of photographs of Hansen family, CPR boxcars, Hansen store and Standard, Alberta.
Hansen, James Peter
- CA ACU GBA F0835
- The fonds consists of accounts, receipts, agreements, and business cards related to the moving business; Alfred's diaries (1909-1927) and Amy's diary (1909); personal correspondence; scrapbooks related to building-moving and native peoples; lists of Alfred's native artifacts collection; newsclippings and miscellany. Includes photographs of native personalities and views of moving.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS: John Barter, Blackfoot, Blood, Canadian Pacific Irrigation Colonization Co., James Cassin, Cree, Eusley Dennis, Willian Dennis, Haida, George A. Ken, livestock brands, Norman Luxton, Mac W. Lyle, Mrs. M.S. Mitchell, J.B. Richards, Charles M. Russell, Sarcee (Tsuut'ina), Guy Shackles, I.A. Shippen, Cyrus Richard Stovel, and R.H. Weir.
- CA ACU GBA F0473
The fonds consists of ledger (ca. 1940s-1960s), price list (1909), newsclippings, book of printing samples (1944-1949), essay on the history of the firm, and miscellany.
- CA ACU GBA F0477
- The fonds consists of alphabetical office files and financial records of Cardinal Coach Lines (1947-1976) and Calgary Gray Line (1959-1971); Jerry's appointment books, personal correspondence and scrapbook; and records of organizations in which he was active.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Mission to Europe, Alberta School Bus Operators' Association, Ellwood Barbour, Better Business Bureau (Calgary), Boy Scouts, Calgary Allied Arts Centre, Calgary Brewery Aquarium, Calgary Chamber of Commerce, Calgary Giants Baseball Club, Calgary Olympic Development Association, Calgary Zoological Society, Canadian Rockies Tourist Association, Chestermere Cabin Owners' Association, R.A. "Bob" Dennison, Gerald and Ronald Ensign, Gino Faoro, Foothills Sightseeing Tours, Ernest R. Hankins, E.R. "Bud" Jayes, Kasota Camp committee, George McKinney, Naval Officers' Association (Calgary), North Calgary Business Association, Oksi Hill garden, Murray Ormberg, Mr. and Mrs. W.J. Payne, Prairie Bible Institute (Three Hills), William Rowan, St. Matthew's United Church, Lawrence Schrader, Society for Hearing Handicapped Children, Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium, Sarcee (Tsuut'ina)/Stoney reserve, Travel Alberta Zone Assistance Program, United Nations Association (Calgary), Lee Walkey, Western Canada Motor Coach Association and Westwinds Club.
Cardinal Coach Lines
- CA ACU GBA F1024
- 1908-1946, predominant 1927-1938
The fonds consists of correspondence (1909-1946), mortgages (1915, 1927-1938), surrender of goods statements (1933-1934), creditor's property statements (1929-1932), land titles abstracts (1909-1930), and promissory notes (1916-1941).
J.I. Case Threshing Company