Showing 438 resultsArchival description
- CA ACU GBA F0012
The fonds consists of photographs of personalities, commerce, institutions, events and buildings in Lethbridge and area including photographs from Waterton Lakes and Writing-on-Stone Provincial Park. Includes a few copy negatives of photographs dating from 1895-1905, and miscellaneous advertiques and order forms.
A.E. Cross Studios
- CA ACU GBA F0609
- 1836-1987, predominant 1890-1987
The fonds consists of extensive correspondence between A.E. Cross and Helen Cross (1899-1928); correspondence of A.E. Cross pertaining to the brewery, ranch, personal matters, and organizations in which he was active (1890-1932); correspondence of J.B. Cross regarding the brewery, ranch and personal matters (1933-1937); A7 Ranche business correspondence (1913-1943); Calgary Brewing and Malting Company business correspondence (1892-1906); Helen's correspondence and records of organization in which she was active (1880-1944); correspondence and school records of the Cross children (1912-1948); family memorabilia (1892-1949); correspondence and business records of Sandy Cross and Rothney Farm (1935-1987); and extensive photographs of the Cross family, the A7 Ranche, and Rothney Farm.
- CA ACU GBA F2853
The fonds consists of photographs documenting the early history of the company, from Alberta Trailer Hire to Alberta Trailer Company to ATCO Industries Limited, Calgary, Edmonton and Airdrie, Alberta. Includes photograph of Donald Southern and the fire crew at Royal Canadian Air Force base at Pearce, Alberta in 1943.
- CA ACU GBA F3321
- [ca. 1976-1977]
The fonds consists of financial records.
Adams TV Sales and Service Limited
- CA ACU GBA F2578
- [ca. 1937]-1989, 2002
The fonds consists of Agnew Chicks/Agnew-Fox Chicks incorporation documents, bylaws, minutes (1948-1989), shareholders lists, and share certificates. Also consists of Fox Hatchery letterhead stationery; a speech given by Jean Oxby about the hatchery business; and photographs of the exterior and interior of the Fox Hatchery store, the three co-owners, and conventions of the Canadian Federation of Hatchery Associations.
Agnew Fox Chicks
- CA ACU GBA F1488
- 1856-1965, predominant 1910-1965
The fonds consists of diary (1911-1914), personal correspondence (1910-1965), legal and military papers, programs, photographs of the contracting business and family, and catalogues (Beaver Lumber and Western Planing Mills). Includes some records and photographs of Hubert's family.
- CA ACU GBA F2912
The fonds consists of architectural floor plans and elevations for the Alberta Hotel, plus a survey of the lot to determine it the hotel encroached onto a neighbouring lot. Also consists of a photograph of hotel boiler man, Harry Dalton, behind the hotel (1911).
Alberta Hotel (Calgary, Alberta)
- CA ACU GBA F0030
- Copied 1967-1989 (originally created 1920-1973)
The fonds consists of photographs of company operations in Calgary, Edmonton and Winnipeg, articles regarding the history of the company, and an advertisement for the company.
Alberta Ice Company
- CA ACU GBA F0056
- 1909-1998, predominant 1923-1998
- The fonds consists of bylaws (1923-1948); annual reports (1926-1999); Alberta Wheat Pool minutes (1923-1983); Alberta Pool Elevators minutes (1926-1979); minutes of annual meetings of delegates (1924-1997); reports to delegates (1928-1995); lists of members (1921-1981); policy manuals (1963-1998); legal agreements (1927-1964); general office files and files of Secretary R.O. German, containing correspondence, briefs, reports, etc.(1913-1957); financial statements (1923-1985); addresses (speeches) and articles (1929-1994); statistics (1923-1983); crop records (1936-1984); crop deliveries at country points (1932-1992); grain variety records (1971-1987); staff payroll ledgers (1923-1930, 1956-1974); elevator registers (1920s-1994); elevator histories (compiled in 1980s); newsletters (1927-1998); radio broadcasts copy (1942-1994); newsclippings (1923-1998); newspaper advertisements (1928-1989); growers' reserve accounts (1938, 1952); extensive photographs of grain elevators, Pool personalities, terminals, general agricultural scenes, and Master Farm families (1923-1993); lantern slides of prairie agricultural views (1927-1930); and films on AWP, Saskatchewan Wheat Pool, and western themes (nd, 1955, 1973).
- Includes records related to various subsidiaries (1960-1993), including Japan-Alberta Oil Mill Company, Alberta Food Products, ABL Engineering, Buffalo Beton Ltd., Tacoma Holdings, Alberta Pacific Grain Products Company, Green Leaf Farm Supply Ltd., Interior Feeds Ltd., NPN International Inc., and Pool Research Corporation.
- Also includes minutes of Canadian Cooperative Wheat Producers / Interprovincial Pool (1924-1974); Canadian Pool Agencies / Pool Insurance Company1928-1974); Victoria Elevator Ltd.(1952-1977); Pacific Elevators Ltd. (1935-1972); Calgary Wheat Pool Savings and Credit Union Ltd. (1955-1975); Alberta Wheat Pool Women's Association (1944-1982); and Wheat Kernels staff club (1945-1974).
Alberta Wheat Pool
- CA ACU GBA F2634
- [ca. 1950s]
The fonds consists of correspondence relating to labour dispute between Alex Allan and the Calgary Power Company and the company’s group insurance plan; employee booklet “Agreement between Calgary Power Limited and Farm Electric Services Limited and Calgary Power Employees’ Association”; photographs primarily relating to Wabamun power plant; and slides of Calgary Zoo.