Mostrar 392 resultadosDescrição arquivística
- ACU GBA F0467
The fonds consists of administrative subject files (1927-1976) which include minutes, membership lists, committee records, budgets and financial statements, and files related to awards, conferences and publications; minutes (1977-1991); subject files (1977-1988) divided into these ten sub-series: Executive Committee, Business Committees, Conventions and Seminars, Publications, Scientific Programs, Awards, Special Committees / Social Programs, Public Services, Divisions, and Liaisons; records related to conventions hosted or co-hosted by the society (1967-1991); proceedings and sound recordings of speakers at the National Conference on Earth Sciences (1965-1981); Medal of Merit records (1953-1988); membership applications (1953-1997); photographs (1926-1978) of executives and members, field trips, field work, conferences, core samples, and the Turner Valley fields; Ted Link’s photographs and glass slides (1943-1959); sound recordings of conferences (1955-1961); and films (1957-1975) of a geological field trip and the Calgary area.
Canadian Society of Petroleum Geologists
- ACU GBA F0679
The fonds consists of photographs of the Turner Valley oilfields and area, Dingman Wells #1 and #2, the Southern Alberta Oil Refinery, derrick construction, transportation of oil and gas, and the Dingman family. The fonds also consists of A.W. Dingman's reports and prospectuses related to the Calgary Natural Gas Company and Calgary Petroleum Products Company; Claude Dingman's notes and articles on the petroleum industry; Turner Valley operative results (1913-1935); and Corrine Dingman Patteson's family scrapbook. Includes a 1956 speech by Eric Harvie about the discovery of oil in Turner Valley.
- ACU GBA F1028
- 1897-1936, predominant 1922-1936
The fonds consists of minutes (1924-1933), photograph albums, and reports regarding Consolidated Diamond Collieries. Includes reports and correspondence regarding other mining ventures.
Jackson, Melvin E.
- ACU GBA F0653
- 1912-1951, predominant 1912-1922
- The fonds consists of diaries (1913-1918); letters to his family (1912-1922); fur inventory and account books (1913-1926); newspaper clippings about the north; and photographs of the north, Fort Smith, and First Nations (ca. 1913-1917).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Arctic Red River, Athabasca Landing, Fort Chipewyan, Fort Fitzgerald, Fort McPherson, Fort Norman, Fort Providence, Fort Resolution, Fort Simpson, Fort Smith, Fort Wrigley, Hazelton, Herschel Island, and Smith Landing.
- ACU GBA F0454
- The fonds consists of land examinations files, arranged by ranges west of each meridian, then by townships, and finally by section. Includes some aerial photographs and maps.
- EXAMINATIONS OF THE FOLLOWING ALBERTA LOCATIONS ARE IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS, (and for Man., Sask., and BC listings): Airdrie, Alberta Beach, Alcomdale, Alhambra, Alix, Alliance, Altario, Amisk, Andrew, Ankerton, Ardenode, Ardley, Ardrossan, Armada, Armena, Armistice, Aspen Beach, Baintree, Baldwin, Baldwinton, Bardo, Barons, Bashaw, Bawlf, Beauvallon, Beaverhill, Beiseker, Benalto, Bender, Bennett, Bentley, Beynon, Big Valley, Bilby, Blackfoot, Blackie, Bluffton, Bodo, Bon Accord, Borradaile, Bott, Bowden, Bremner, Breton, Bretona, Broxburn, Bruce, Bruderheim, Buford, Bullocksville, Bullshead, Bulwark, Busby, Butze, Byemoor, Cadogan, Cairns, Calahoo, Calgary, Calmar, Calverley, Canmore, Carmangay, Caroline, Carseland, Carvel, Castor, Champion, Chancellor, Chauvin, Cheadle, Cherhill, Chin, Chiniki, Chipman, Clandonald, Claysmore, Clive, Cluny, Clyde, Coaldale, Cochrane, Compeer, Condor, Conrich, Consort, Coutts, Craigdhu, Cremona, Caruch, Cygnet, Czar, Dacer, Dalemead, Darwell, Daysland, Delacour, Delburne, Demay, Derwent, Dewberry, Deville, De Winton, Diamond City, Dodds, Dog Pound, Donalda, Dorenlee, Dorothy, Drumheller, Dalroy, Dunn, Dunshalt, Eckville, Edberg, Edgerton, Elk Point, Elnora, Empress, Endiang, Ensign, Environ, Equity, Erskine, Fabyan, Fallis, Farrow, Federal, Fenn, Ferintosh, Fleet, Forestburg, Forshee, Gadsby, Gainford, Galahad, Garden Plain, Gatine, Gayford, Gleichen, Grainger, Grantham, Greenshields, Gunn, Gwynne, Hackett, Haight, Hairy Hill, Hardisty, Hay Lake, Haynes, Hayter, Hazeldine, Heath, Heenan, Heinsberg, Heisler, Hespero, Hesketh, Hilda, Hillard, Hoadley, Hobbema, Holden, Hughenden, Hussar, Huxley, Indus, Inland, Innisfail, Innisfree, Inverlake, Irma, Iron Springs, Irricana, Irvine, Islay, Ituna, Jarrow, Joffre, Josephsburg, Kaleland, Kathyrn, Kavanaugh, Kingman, Kinsella, Kirkcaldy, Kitscoty, Lacombe, Lake Geneva, Lake Isle, Lamerton, Lamont, Langdon, Lavoy, Leduc, Legal, Legend, Leo, Leslieville, Lethbridge, Lindbergh, Lindbrook, Lorraine, Lougheed, Lousana, Loyalist, Lyalta, Magnolia, Mannville, Manyberries, McLaughlin, Mearns, Meeting Creek, Menaik, Metiskow, Midnapore, Millet, Minburn, Mintlaw, Mirror, Morecambe, Morinville, Morley, Morningside, Mossleigh, Mundare, Musidora, Myrnam, Namaka, Nestor, Nevis, New Dayton, New Sarepta, Nightingale, Nobleford, Norma, Oberlin, Okotoks, Ohaton, Onoway, Paradise Valley, Patience, Pemukan, Penhold, Philips, Picardville, Poe, Ponoka, Prentiss, Prevo, Provost, Ranfurly, Raymond, Red Deer, Redland, Red Willow, Ribstone, Rimbey, Rivercourse, Rockyford, Rocky Mountain House, Rosalind, Rosebud, Rosedale, Rosyth, Round Hill, Rumsey, Rusylvia, Ryley, Sabine, St. Michael, St. Paul, Schuler, Scollard, Seba, Sedgewick, Seven Persons, Sharples, Slawa, Spruce Grove, Standard, Staplehurst, Stettler, Stobart, Stony Plain, Strangmuir, Strathmore, Streamstown, Sunnybrook, Swastika, Sylan Lake, Taylor, Tees, Tempest, Thorsby, Throne, Tofield, Torlea, Torrington, Trochu, Tudor, Turin, Two Hills, Uncas, Veoma, Vegreville, Veldt, Vermilion, Veteran, Viking, Vimy, Vulcan, Wainwright, Walsh, Warburg, Warwick, Wayne, Wetaskiwin, Willingdon, Wimborne, Winnifred, Withrow, and Wostok.
Canadian Pacific Railway. Land Examination
- ACU GBA F0544
- The fonds consists of correspondence, contracts and wage agreements, minutes, reports, reference material and financial records; photographs of coal mining operations and conferences, and of individuals prominent in the industry; recorded interviews with L.C. Stevens and Mike Vitalli about the history of coal mining in the west; and an address by Lieutenant-Governor MacEwan to the 24th Canadian Conference on Coal.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: ALBERTA MINING AREAS: Bankhead, Beverly, Blairmore, Cadomin, Canmore, Coleman, Crowsnest Pass, Drumheller, Jasper, Lethbridge, Nordegg, Pembina, Saunders, Taber, and Wayne. BRITISH COLUMBIA MINING AREAS: Fernie and Michel. COAL COMPANIES: Alberta Block Coal Co., Atlas Coal Co., Blue Diamond Coal Co., Brazeau Collieries, Cadomin Coal Co., Canada West Coal Co., Canmore Coal Co., Chinook Coal Co., Corbin Coal and Coke Co., Crows Nest Pass Coal Co., Elgin Coal Co., Federal Coals Ltd., Franco Canadian Collieries, Gibson Collieries, Great West Coal Co., Hillcrest Collieries, Humberstone Coal Co., Hy-Grade Coal Co., International Coal and Coke Co., Jasper Park Collieries, Jewel Collieries, Luscar Collieries, McGillivray Creek Coal and Coke Co., Midland Collieries, Mid-West Coal Co., Mohawk Bituminous Mines, Mountain Park Coal Co., North American Collieries, Premier Coal Co., Rosedale Coal and Clay Products, Rose-Deer Coal Mining Co., Saunders Ridge Coal Co., Scanton Coal Co., Twin City Coal Co., West Canadian Collieries, Western Commercial Co., and Western Gem Mining Co.
Coal Association of Canada
- ACU GBA F0525
- 1879-1990, predominant 1879-1950
The fonds consists of Ernest Chritchley's tax returns (1917-1940, 1949), notes on the history of Crown Lumber Co. (1955), and correspondence (1950); Anna Chritchley's diary of packages sent to Harry F. (1941-1946), correspondence (1938, 1963), scrapbook of menus (1934-1941), recipes, cooking lessons, and newsclippings; Annie Rose Pearce's correspondence (1879-1894) and autograph book (1883); Gwen Chritchley's scrapbook of trip to England and France (1939); and Hornibrook family accounts, certificates and newsclippings (1913-1943). Also consists of Harry F. Chritchley's photographs (with commentary) about life as a student at the University of Alberta (1926-1930); shareholder statements (1936-1950); programs; newsclippings; invitations; correspondence and notes on Calgary streetcar routes, lumber companies and Alberta personalities; a recording describing the 1920s Bronco Custers singing group (1973); correspondence (1963); legal agreement (1951-1952); and Crown Lumber director's report (1956). Also includes photographs of the Chritchley, Ellithorpe and Hornibrook families (1883-1950), of Harry F. with the Calgary Highlanders (1940s), and of Alberta and Calgary.
- ACU GBA F0506
- 1932-1984, predominant 1943-1979
The fonds consists of records about all aspects of operations at Century Coals, including purchase and maintenance of mining equipment, accidents in the mines, financial and statistical reports of operations, inventories of equipment, payroll and time sheets for employees, labour negotiations, complaints from customers re coal delivery shortages and other problems, houses for employees, and leases of land. Includes records of Drumheller Coal Operators Ltd.
- ACU GBA F0469
The fonds consists of minutes and correspondence, president's files, annual reports, membership list, and photographs of executive directors and 1975 symposium.
Canadian Well Logging Society
- ACU GBA F0459
The fonds consists of chronologically-arranged administration files (1950-1992) which include minutes, correspondence, memoranda, financial documents, and legal agreements; and newsletters (1956-1970). Includes the general files of the Western Canadian Petroleum Association (1948-1950) and includes photographs of geological surveys in British Columbia and the Yukon.
Canadian Petroleum Association