Showing 392 resultsArchival description
- ACU GBA F0609
- 1836-1987, predominant 1890-1987
The fonds consists of extensive correspondence between A.E. Cross and Helen Cross (1899-1928); correspondence of A.E. Cross pertaining to the brewery, ranch, personal matters, and organizations in which he was active (1890-1932); correspondence of J.B. Cross regarding the brewery, ranch and personal matters (1933-1937); A7 Ranche business correspondence (1913-1943); Calgary Brewing and Malting Company business correspondence (1892-1906); Helen's correspondence and records of organization in which she was active (1880-1944); correspondence and school records of the Cross children (1912-1948); family memorabilia (1892-1949); correspondence and business records of Sandy Cross and Rothney Farm (1935-1987); and extensive photographs of the Cross family, the A7 Ranche, and Rothney Farm.
- ACU GBA F0010
The fonds consists of certificate of incorporation (1914), correspondence, lease agreements including Herron's which predate the company, invoices and receipts, share certificates, financial statement (1917), tax assessments (1920, 1922) and shareholders' correspondence (1923).
Adanac Oil Company
- ACU GBA C0135
The collection consists of slides of Calgary, including the Royal Train (1939), Calgary Highlanders, Calgary Exhibition and Stampede, buildings, street scenes, Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium, St. Andrew's district, the Canadian Pacific Railway (CPR) station, Calgary Tower, and Chinatown; and views of the Banff Springs Hotel; slides for geology courses at SAIT, including "Color Slides of Canadian Geology" for Alberta Society of Petroleum Geologists.
Ellison, Albert Henry
- ACU GBA F0018
- [ca. 1960-1970]
The fonds consists of administrative records.
- ACU GBA F0044
- The fonds consists of minutes, annual reports, members files, official daily reports, correspondence and scrapbooks.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: J. Cowan Adam, Admiral Oils, Amalgamated Oils, Richard R. Angle, Anglo-American Oil Co., O.C. Arnott, British Dominion Oil and Development Corp., Burn, Hambrook and Co., Calmont Oil, James Cleave, Command Oils, Commoil, Commonwealth Petroleum, Davies Petroleums, C.L. Dingman, J. Elliott, F. Gordon Elves, Extension Oils, Foothills Oil and Gas Co., Gas and Oil Products, S.W.Gilfoy, M. Greene and Associates, Barclay William Hambrook, C.S. Henley, Home Oil, Cameron W. Jack, G.B. Johnson, S.E. King, D. LaBrosse, R.P. Leveque, R.M. Linden, B. Locke, Lowery Petroleums, J.E.A. Macleod, M. Ross Maguire, Mercury Oils, Mill City Petroleums, Model Oils, Frank D. Nataros, Okalta Oils, J.R. Picard, Ralph M. Smith, Southwest Petroleum Co., Spooner Oils, J. Stewart, Sunray Petroleum Corp., Turner Valley Oil Co., Reid Waite and Co., V.R. Whitman, and J.R. Wright.
Alberta Stock Exchange
- ACU GBA F0046
The fonds consists of financial records and operating reports.
- ACU GBA F0129
The fonds consists of personal papers: appointments, certificates, correspondence, photographs and scrapbook regarding personal and business activities (1929-1977); and prospectuses, minutes, financial statements and ledgers for his companies (1949-1971).
Bailey, Alexander Graham
- ACU GBA F0523
- 1901-1964, predominant 1907-1910, 1964
The fonds consists of photographs of Western Canada Cement and Coal Co., the Exshaw area, and Christie (1907-1910); and autobiographical manuscript, "Exshaw's Early Days" (1964).
Christie, Alexander Graham
- ACU GBA F1361
- Photocopied 1962-1963 (originally created 1842-1858)
The fonds consists of letters to his family in Scotland describing journeys.
Murray, Alexander Hunter
- ACU GBA F3150
- [ca. 1930s-1940s]
The fonds consists of an album of photographs of drilling rigs in Turner Valley, local ranchers, and James Cartage company delivering heavy equipment to the wells. Also includes loose photos of the Crescent Service Station in Calgary.
Paul, Alexander Liddell