Mostrar 341 resultadosDescrição arquivística
- ACU GBA F0460
- The fonds consists of minutes (on microfilm), general and membership correspondence, correspondence with local rodeo committees, judges cards, rule books and directories, rodeo programs and posters, financial statements and press kits. Also includes articles of association, advertising correspondence and financial records of Canadian Rodeo News.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: ALBERTA RODEOS: Airdrie, Alix, Athabasca, Barrhead, Bassano, Benalto, Black Diamond, Brooks, Bruce, Byemoor, Calgary Exhibition and Stampede, Camrose, Cardston, Caroline, Castor, Claresholm, Coronation, Edmonton Exhibition, Edson, Fort Macleod, Gem, Grande Prairie, Grimshaw, Hand Hills, Hanna, Hardisty, High Level, High Prairie, High River, Lacombe, Lake McGregor, Lea Park, Lethbridge, Lousana, Mannville, Medicine Hat, Olds, Ponoka, Raymond, Red Deer, Rimbey, St. Albert, Stavely, Stettler, Taber, Vauxhall, Vermilion, Viking, Wainwright, Wetaskiwin, and Whitecourt. SASKATCHEWAN RODEOS: Alsask, Bengough, Esterhazy, Fort Qu'Appelle, La Fleche, Makota, Maple Creek, Moose Jaw, Moosomin, Regina, Rockglen, Saskatoon, Shaunavon, Swift Current, Watrous, Weyburn, Winterburn and Yorkton. MANITOBA RODEOS: Brandon, Manitou, Morris, Swan River, and Winnipeg. BRITISH COLUMBIA RODEOS: Armstrong, Ashcroft, Clinton, Cloverdale, Falkland, Haney, Invermere, Kamloops, Merritt, Penticton, Prince George, Salmon Arm, Vancouver, Vernon, Williams Lake and Winfield. OTHER SUBJECTS: Canadian Girls' Rodeo Association, Canadian Stampede Managers Association, Central Alberta Stampede Association, chuckwagon racing, Imperial Ranch (Alberta), and Guy Weadick.
Canadian Professional Rodeo Association
- ACU GBA F0509
The fonds consists of disc and tape recordings of radio broadcasts (1947, 1954-1979); record albums and test pressings for albums (1959-1971); collected recordings of the Alpine Troubadours, Froindorfer Orchestra, King Ganam, Philippe Bruneau, Walter Eriksson, and Kronstedt's Orchestra; photographs of the Old Timers (1924-1967); lists of music played (ca. 1972); musical arrangements including "Off to Banff"; and a newsclipping, letters and poster (ca.1930-1966).
CFCN Old Timers
- ACU GBA F0603
- The fonds consists of incorporation documents, minutes, correspondence pertaining to recreational activities and special events, cashbook, newsletters, grants applications, and a needs and preference study. Also includes Alberta Provincial Survey of Historic Buildings forms.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Bridgeland-Riverside-Renfrew Rate Payers Association, Calgary Booster Club, Calgary Community Recreation Association, Calgary Racquets Club, Calgary Rosedale Community Association, Crescent Heights High School, Community Planning Association of Canada-Calgary Branch, Federation of Calgary Communities, Killarney-Glengarry Community Association, North Bow Community Planning Association, and North Hill Community Curling Club.
Crescent Heights Community Association
- ACU GBA F0507
- 1921-1984, predominant 1934-1983
The fonds consists of the textual, visual and audio records of CFAC. Textual records consist of station reports, blueprints, correspondence and financial records; radio licences, contracts, agreements, coverage documentation and scripts; staff files; and promotional material including advertisements, handouts, newsletters and newsclippings. Includes scrapbooks, visitors books and awards. Audio recordings consist of sports coverage, commercials, promotional jingles and regular, current interest and special broadcast shows. Includes recorded speeches including one of William Aberhart. The photographs and slides depict CFAC promotional events, billboards, radio stations and equipment, employees and special events in which the station participated including the Calgary Stampede. The films consist of television commercials, footage of the demise of old station buildings and equipment, and the introduction of new transmitters. Also includes a film regarding animated advertising signs (telesign).
- ACU GBA F0465
- The fonds consists of constitution, minutes, correspondence, financial records, membership lists, newsletters and photographs of patrollers. Includes correspondence of the Mountain Division and Rocky Mountain Region (1967-1974).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Calgary Cross Country Ski Council, Lake Louise ski area, Nakiska ski area, Norquay ski area, Olympics, and Sunshine Village ski area.
Canadian Ski Patrol System. Calgary Zone
- ACU GBA F0464
- 1972-1987, predominant 1982-1986
The fonds consists of incorporation documents, minutes, financial statements, ski development programs files, officials' correspondence, race results, skiers' files and Olympic preparation files.
Canadian Ski Association. Alberta Division - Alpine Discipline
- ACU GBA F0445
The fonds consists of minutes, rule books, circuit directories, newsletters, financial statements, rodeo programs and posters, rodeo payout registers, etc.
Canadian Girls' Rodeo Association
- ACU GBA F3116
The fonds consists of correspondence, photographs, videotapes, etc. regarding the organization, funding and operation of the Canadian entry in the 1983 America's Cup and subsequent yachting competitions.
Canada's America's Cup Challenge Incorporated
- ACU GBA F0402
The fonds consists of minutes and bylaws (1939-1994); membership records (1937-1989); scrapbooks (1964-2002) which include membership lists, newsclippings, minutes, newsletters and financial statements; records and memorabilia related to club activities (1945-2002); and photographs of sailing and club events (1935-1992).
Calgary Yacht Club
- ACU GBA F3114
- 1980-2016, predominant 1985-2016
The fonds consists of early activities and reference material (1980-1990); minutes and related material (1984-2016); hiking schedules (1980-2001): statistics and reports (1987-1999, 2013-2015); newsletters (1985-2016); membership (1985-1999); and photographs (1986-2003). The minutes and related material series contain some executive and Annual General Meeting agendas and minutes, as well as correspondence and some hiking schedules and newsletters. Additional copies of the hiking schedules can also be found in the statistics and reports series. The photograph series consists of three photograph albums compiled by Kay Donna Stone, a long-time member of the club.
Calgary Weekend Hikers