Showing 233 resultsArchivistische beschrijving
- CA ACU GBA F0422
- Copied 1977 (originally created 1919-1954)
The fonds consists of minutes (1919-1954).
Camrose Library Board
- CA ACU GBA F0703
- The fonds consists of correspondence, primarily about engraving and theatrical events (1919-1971); personal papers, including military documents (1915-1963); theatre programs and scripts (1918-1964); scrolls, illunimated addresses and artwork (1921-1968); newspaper clippings, primarily about engraving, scrolls and theatre (1919-1960); and photographs of theatre productions and the Canadian Pacific Railway (CPR) near Banff (ca. 1905-1950s). Includes minutes of St. Stephen's Junior Musical Club (1926-1927).
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Dramatic League, Alberta Opera Company, Alberta Society of Artists, Allied Arts Centre, Arts Centre Theatre Company, Banff School of Fine Arts, Hazel Byers, Calgary Civic Theatre, Calgary Community Centres Circuit, Calgary District Young Peoples Council, Calgary Orchestral Society, Calgary Players Society, Calgary Sketch Club, Calgary Theatre Guild, Calgary Theatre Singers, Dominion Drama Festival, Green Room Club of Calgary, Ibsen Players, Kay-Gee Players, Masonic Lodge, Orion Club, Paget Players, Stanford Perrott, poetry, St. Stephen's Anglican Church, Scarboro United Church, Tech Choral Society, Western Canada High School, and Workshop 14.
- CA ACU GBA F0769
The fonds consists of drafts of books and articles; MA thesis and PhD dissertation; scripts for Calgary Board of Education broadcasts; and miscellaneous reference material. Includes interviews, conducted as part of his research, with Slim Sonnie, Dr. Robert Warren, Hugh Bryan, Mabel Barker, John Mayell and Bill Renard.
- CA ACU GBA F0797
The fonds consists of a scrapbook (photocopy only) regarding the Baby Symphony and Junior Symphony Orchestras, and a photograph album of Calgary musicians. Includes sheet music and a calendar.
- CA ACU GBA F0395
The fonds consists of constitution and bylaws, programs, set designs (by Laszlo Funtek and G.L. Palmer), photographs, slides, a film, sound recordings, prompt scripts, and newspaper reviews pertaining to 24 of the group's productions.
Calgary Theatre Singers
- CA ACU GBA F0387
- 1910-1965, predominant 1962-1963
The fonds consists of grand opening program, invitations and leaflet with plans of the Central Library (1963), seven plans of the Central Library (1962), and twelve plans of the Memorial Park Library (ca. 1910-1912).
Calgary Public Library
- CA ACU GBA F0509
The fonds consists of disc and tape recordings of radio broadcasts (1947, 1954-1979); record albums and test pressings for albums (1959-1971); collected recordings of the Alpine Troubadours, Froindorfer Orchestra, King Ganam, Philippe Bruneau, Walter Eriksson, and Kronstedt's Orchestra; photographs of the Old Timers (1924-1967); lists of music played (ca. 1972); musical arrangements including "Off to Banff"; and a newsclipping, letters and poster (ca.1930-1966).
CFCN Old Timers
- CA ACU GBA F0209
- The fonds consists of scrapbooks (programs and newsclippings) pertaining to theatrical and musical events (1894-1948), photographs of the family, theatrical productions, Calgary and the Rockies (1920s-1940s), and miscellaneous scripts, poetry, and sheet music.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Dramatic League, Jack Bullough, Calgary Choral and Orchestral Society, Calgary Gyro Show, Calgary Normal School Glee Club, Calgary Philharmonic Society, Calgary Tunic Sol Fa Choral Society, Calgary Women's Musical Club, Canadian Pacific Male Voice Choir, Crescent Heights High School, Great West Canadian Folksong/Folkdance and Handicraft Festival, Green Room Club, Lyric Operatic Society, Mary L. Shortt, Fred J. Smyth, and YMCA Symphony Orchestra.
- CA ACU GBA F0319
- 1955-1996, predominant 1955-1965
The fonds consists of constitution, bylaws and minutes; programs, posters, scrapbooks and newsclippings for the productions; financial records; and memorabilia of the 1983 and 1996 reunions. Includes extensive photographs and slides of the plays and theatre school.
- CA ACU GBA F0342
The fonds consists of minute books, one of which includes a list of early band members and their addresses.
Calgary Citizens' Band