Showing 361 resultsArchivistische beschrijving
80 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- CA ACU GBA F0359
- 1892-1982, predominant 1940-1945
The fonds consists of military orders (1940-1958), personnel lists (1940-1954), correspondence and memos (1931-1958), officers' records (1908-1920 [photocopy], 1932-1956), financial records (1940-1956), scrapbooks, pipe music, military journals and pamphlets, and miscellany. Includes photographs of personnel and activities (1914-1977), regimental diaries (1945, 1952), and personal correspondence of Lt. Col. J.F. Scott (O.C.) (1940-1941). Includes nominal rolls of CEF battalions and support units (1914-1916), and official casualty list (1915).
- CA ACU GBA F0314
The fonds consists of personal, military and IOOF papers of William B.; Thomas' photographs of the Cadomin Mine, Alberta; newsclippings; and portraits of family members.
Burnett, William B.
- CA ACU GBA F0268
The fonds consists of Henry's letters to his family in Ontario from Battleford during the Rebellion.
- CA ACU GBA F0457
- The fonds consists of telegrams received at the CPR's Winnipeg office, predominantly by J.M. Egan, related to the Riel Rebellion. Includes a copy of Crowfoot's declaration of loyalty to the Queen.
- TELEGRAMS TO, FROM, AND ABOUT THESE PEOPLE ARE IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: I.G. Baker, S.L. Bedson, Jack Benson, Big Bear, P.A. Bogue, Major C.A. Boulton, Major Brisbois, Alice Bruce, A.M. Burgess, John Carling, A.P. Caron, John Cottingham, J. Cotton, L.N.F. Crozier, R.B. Deane, Col. George T. Dennison, Edgar Dewdney, N.P. Dwight, B.F. Egan, George B. Elliott, A.E. Fenton, A.T. Galt, Elliott T. Galt, F.E. Gauteen, L.O. Genert(?), F.N. Gisborne, Hartley Gisborne, John Glenn, Charles Graham, Col. H.S. Grassett, Capt. Haig, George Ham, C.E. Hamilton, R. Hardisty, Maj. G.W. Hatton, L. Herchmer, Capt. Thomas Howard, A.G. Irvine, N.C. Iver, T.W. Jackson, Col. W.H. Jackson, B.S. Jenkins, S. Kennedy, Albert Lacombe, Gen. John W. Laurie, P.G. Laurie, D. Leary, Little Pine, H. McBeath, Archibald McDonald, John A. Macdonald, H. McDougall, William McKay, W.W. McLeod, Sir David McPherson, J. McRae, A. Manuel, Lord Meglund, F.D. Middleton, R.J. Milloy, Col. Montizambert, W.S. Morris, William Murdock, J. Murray, J. Niblock, Norquay, Col. O'Brien, J.G. Ogden, W.D. Otter, Col. Ouimet, L. Owen, Col. A. Peebles, T.W. Peters, J. Pool, Poundmaker, J.M. Rae, W.T. Reid, F. Revell, Louis Riel, James Ross, Col. D.L. Scott, Col. Thomas Scott, T.G. Shaughnessy, Capt. Sheets, C. Shields, Col. Osborne Wmith, Samuel B. Steele, J. Stewart, Maj. Gen. T.B. Strange, William Sutherland, H. Swinford, Archbishop Tache, L. Vankoughnet, E.W. Warner, Thomas Wastie, Fred White, Capt. Whitta, Col. Williams, and Joseph Wrigley.
Canadian Pacific Railway. Western Division
- CA ACU GBA F0188
- Copied 1982 (originally created 1914-1920)
The fonds consists of transcripts of his diary (1914-1920); unpublished accounts of the 1st Canadian Division and the 10th Battalion at the 2nd Battle of Ypres, and the 1st Canadian Division at the battles of Festubert and Givenchy; and sketch maps of the 10th Battalion's movements in 1915. Includes photographs of the 10th Battalion Machine Gun Section.
Bennett, Albert Walter
- CA ACU GBA F0229
The fonds consists of Roy's military records; newsclipping; and St. Andrew's Golf Club, Lacombe bylaws.
Boss, Roy Everett
- CA ACU GBA F0090
- 1914-1969, predominant 1914-1918
The fonds consists of photographs of Amelia and her service in the First World War.
Anderson, Amelia Taylor
- CA ACU GBA F0106
- 1893-1957, predominant 1910-1933
The fonds consists of charter, bylaws and minutes (1906-1907) of the American Society of Equity, Broadway Local Union; Adam Armey's naturalization papers, financial, homestead and brand records; and newsletters, pamphlets and programs collected by Harcourt Armey while serving in Korea and Germany. Also includes photographs of the Armey family, postcards, and greeting cards.
- CA ACU GBA F0164
The fonds consists of Charles and Emma's wedding certificate; memorial certificates and CEF death certificate for Albert, and booklet listing location of his grave in France; and photographs of Sarah, Sidney, and Albert.
- CA ACU GBA F0165
The fonds consists of Robert's army paybook.
Baxter, Robert Henry