Showing 211 resultsArchival description
- CA ACU GBA F2484
The fonds consists of petitions of the plaintiff and the defendant to the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council in the case of Keilley v. Carson; instructions in the case from a committee of the House of Assembly of Newfoundland; a petition from the House of Assembly reporting on its achievements; and a draft of a speech presented in the House of Lords in opposition to the Newfoundland Bill.
- CA ACU GBA C0032
- Copied 1984-1985 [originally created ca.1870s-1952]
The collection consists of photographs of North-West Mounted Police (NWMP) at Fort Macleod and other posts. Also includes photographs taken on the Blood and Peigan reserves, and of the town of Fort Macleod, Alberta Provincial Police, and miscellaneous agricultural and ranching views.
Fort Macleod Museum
- CA ACU GBA F0484
The fonds consists of diary of NWMP trek west.
Carscadden, Joseph J.
- CA ACU GBA F2143
- Copied 1993 (originally created 1878-1879)
The fonds consists of photographs of Assiniboine, Blood, Cree and Nez Perce people; North-West Mounted Police (NWMP), Hudson's Bay Company (HBC), Fort Calgary, bull freight trains, and scenic views in the North-West Territories and Montana.
Hook, William E.
- CA ACU GBA F1674
The fonds consists of NWMP records while Albert was Police farm superintendent, and family accounts.
- CA ACU GBA F1384
- 1871-1886, predominant 1871-1879
- The fonds consists of Nevitt's detailed letters to Elizabeth Beaty, photographs of his sketches of NWMP activities and native peoples, a newsclipping about his march west with the NWMP, and a menu for Christmas dinner at Fort Macleod.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: David Akers, Edwin Allen, Frank Baxter, Blackfoot, Blood (Indians), Ephrem A. Brisebois, P. Brooks, John Bunn, Simon John Clarke, Charles Conrad, cricket, Crowfoot, Lief Newry Fitzroy Crozier, Cecil Denny, Francis Dickens, Father Leon Doucet, Alphonse Ferland, Fort Benton, Fort Calgary, Fort Kipp, Fort Walsh, Fort Whoop-Up, I.G. Baker and Co., Serge Gagnon, John Glenn, Bishop Vital Grandin, Acheson Gosford Irvine, Thomas R. Jackson, H.A. "Fred" Kanouse, Dr. John Kittson, Kootenay (Indians), James Farquharson Macleod, Rev. John McDougall, Metis, Hugh Munro, Harry Nevitt, Peigan, Jerry Potts, Father Constantine Scollen, Stoney (Indians), Treaty 7, James Morrow Walsh, Vernon Welch, and William Winder.
Nevitt, Richard Barrington
- CA ACU GBA F3024
The fonds consists of his appointment as Sheriff of the Judicial District of Northern Alberta.
King, Peter Willoughby
- CA ACU GBA F2527
- Microfilmed 1967 (originally created 1887-1889)
The fonds consists of findings of fact (judgement), petitions (statements of claim), exhibits, and verbal evidence presented in the case of Legare vs the United States, in the Court of Claims, a federal court of the United States government which heard cases of claims again the government.
- CA ACU GBA F2643
- Copied 2003 (originally created 1885-1890)
The fonds consists of photographs of Mounted Police activities and personalities.
Baker, Charles Herbert
- CA ACU GBA F0923
The fonds consists of William's certificates, newsclippings about his career, and telegrams and sympathy cards to his wife after his death.
Herchmer, William Macaulay