Showing 747 resultsArchival description
251 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- CA ACU GBA F0363
The fonds consists of incorporation documents and bylaws (1956-1990); minutes (1979-1990); membership reports (1963-1964, 1976-1989); financial records (1978-1990); project proposals (1979-1991); awards albums (1953-1962, 1970-1972, 1978-1990); Pot O' Gold records (1978-1991); Outstanding Young Farmers records, including posters and extensive photographs and slides (1980-1990); projects files (1977-1990); conventions records (1980-1992); and newsletters (1980-1988).
- CA ACU GBA F0388
The fonds consists of rules, regulations and bylaws (1946-1973); inventories of stock on hand (1913-1968); notebook including financial statements, shareholders records and livestock statistics (1938-1949); yardage and receipts records (1930-1954); annual report (1981); brief history of company by secretary, Eric N. Tribble (1983); newsclippings; and agreement with the city to establish a stockyard (1903).
Calgary Public Livestock Market
- CA ACU GBA F0015
- 1917-1984, predominant 1964-1984
The fonds consists of constitution and bylaws, minutes, general correspondence, export business correspondence, and financial records.
Alberta Aberdeen Angus Association
- CA ACU GBA F0316
- Microfilmed 1992 (originally created 1892-1990)
- The fonds consists of Gordon's farm, ranch, business and personal records (1937-1990) including farm and ranch account books, grazing permits and leases, tax records, business correspondence, articles, speeches, PhD thesis, awards, certificates, newsclippings, scrapbooks, and records pertaining to government organizations and businesses with which he was involved. Also consists of Frederick's farm, ranch and business records (1896-1950) including tax records, land acquisition records, grazing leases, farm and ranch accounting books, livestock brands and pedigrees and postal service records. Also includes some biographical information on the Burton family.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Advisory Committee on the Regulation of the Electric Power Industry in Alberta, Alberta. Public Expenditure and Revenue Study Committee, Canada. Meat Advisory Committee, Canada West Foundation, irrigation, Jacobs Cattle Co., and South African Land Bounty.
- CA ACU GBA F0250
The fonds consists of account books.
Bradley's Western Wear and Saddlery
- CA ACU GBA F0255
- 1889-1973, predominant 1945-1965
The fonds consists of account books for Bertin Armstrong (1899-1900s) and Mathew and Edna Branley (1919-1920s); Mathew Branley’s poetry, music and music contracts (ca. 1920s); account books (1945-1955) re Branley Construction; 1956 work journal, plans and clippings re construction of Cliff Walker home (M-6168 Box1); regulations re war-time pricing and safety; correspondence re carpenter accounts for A. Butcher, F. Kenny, Jack Mitchell and Joe Stone; correspondence re construction of homes for Mrs. Opal Hansen and H. Patten (1945-1946); application for old age pension for Mathew Branley (1962-1963); correspondence re Matt’s Flowers (1964-1965); 1973 and 1975 appraisals of property located at 3401-17th Avenue SW. (M-6181 Box 2); miscellaneous material re McKinley family; school notebooks for Norman McKinley Sr., (ca. 1910) re grammar, book-keeping, French, composition, writing and drawing (M-6168 Box 3); school scrapbooks compiled by Norman McKinley Jr. (ca. 1938-1940s) re current events, sports, industries, transportation, interior decorating, paintings, scenery and war; school scrapbooks compiled by Laura McKinley when in grade 8 (1965) re social,Time Magazine articles and pollution (M-6168 Box 4O/S); blotters collected by Norman McKinley advertising Calgary businesses (M-3074).
- CA ACU GBA F0257
The fonds consists of J.H.G.'s articles and photographs re the NWMP; and a microfilm copy of the Stock Growers' Association minutes, cashbooks and membership lists (1896-1903), and livestock shipment records (1896-1913). Also consists of Colin's article on early Alberta ranches (1960); and his extensive photographs of: surveying and general views of Alberta and Saskatchewan (1910-1913); Eastern, United, and Lethbridge Northern Irrigation Districts (1938-1939); irrigation works on Alberta Railway and Irrigation Company, and Canada Land and Irrigation Company blocks (1938-1939); Bartman Dam (1937-1940); and construction of Currie Barracks (1934-1935). Includes Nellie Crockford's newsclippings about Medicine Hat and the Bray-Crockford families (ca. 1900-1960).
- CA ACU GBA F0297
- 1900-1958, predominant 1949-1958
The fonds consists of copies of his books; copies of The National Hobby and Trader and letters from subscribers; and miscellaneous letterheads and stationery. Includes an account book from Washington, USA (1900-1910), possibly belonging to his father.
Brownlee, Leroy E.
- CA ACU GBA F0300
- 1900-1985, predominant 1953-1967
The fonds consists of photographs and slides taken while Lethbridge Herald photographer (1953-1967): Lethbridge personalities, events and industry including the Galt #8 mine and construction of Travers Dam; personalities, businesses, industry and agriculture in southern Alberta towns including Pincher Creek, Fort Macleod, Vulcan; Enchant, New Dayton, Coaldale, Crowsnest Pass, Vauxhall, Raymond, Cardston, Taber, Bow Island, Carmangay, Claresholm, Warner, Champion and Michel, British Columbia; views of Ross and McIntyre ranches; Prince Albert National Park, Uranium exploration in Saskatchewan, Oldman River flood, Lethbridge feedlot, Western Stockgrowers convention, Lethbridge Experimental Farm, Lethbridge Collegiate Institute, Lethbridge stockyards, Lethbridge Handicapped Association, Civic defence exercises, Superior Masonry, Catelli Pasta plant, Leth Turkey farm, Lethbridge Meterological Station, Lethbridge Iron Works, Kishinena trail, visit of John Diefenbaker and Prince Philip, Haynes family and Kainai chieftainship ceremonies at Stand Off and Brocket (including recognition of Nicholas de Grandmaison, Charlotte Whitton and H. N. Woodsworth); public relations photographs taken while army photographer including Camp Dundurn and No. 6 Elementary Flight Training School (EFTS) at Prince Albert (1942-1945); photographs taken while photographer at Saskatoon Star-Phoenix (1944-1950) and Prince Albert Daily Herald (1933-1939, 1941-1942); and photographs of the Brunelle family in LaFleche, Regina and Prince Albert (1900s-1942). Also consists of personal and business correspondence (1930s-1985), awards, notes on news photography, and newsclippings of photograph assignments (1933-1968).
- CA ACU GBA F0454
- The fonds consists of land examinations files, arranged by ranges west of each meridian, then by townships, and finally by section. Includes some aerial photographs and maps.
- EXAMINATIONS OF THE FOLLOWING ALBERTA LOCATIONS ARE IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS, (and for Man., Sask., and BC listings): Airdrie, Alberta Beach, Alcomdale, Alhambra, Alix, Alliance, Altario, Amisk, Andrew, Ankerton, Ardenode, Ardley, Ardrossan, Armada, Armena, Armistice, Aspen Beach, Baintree, Baldwin, Baldwinton, Bardo, Barons, Bashaw, Bawlf, Beauvallon, Beaverhill, Beiseker, Benalto, Bender, Bennett, Bentley, Beynon, Big Valley, Bilby, Blackfoot, Blackie, Bluffton, Bodo, Bon Accord, Borradaile, Bott, Bowden, Bremner, Breton, Bretona, Broxburn, Bruce, Bruderheim, Buford, Bullocksville, Bullshead, Bulwark, Busby, Butze, Byemoor, Cadogan, Cairns, Calahoo, Calgary, Calmar, Calverley, Canmore, Carmangay, Caroline, Carseland, Carvel, Castor, Champion, Chancellor, Chauvin, Cheadle, Cherhill, Chin, Chiniki, Chipman, Clandonald, Claysmore, Clive, Cluny, Clyde, Coaldale, Cochrane, Compeer, Condor, Conrich, Consort, Coutts, Craigdhu, Cremona, Caruch, Cygnet, Czar, Dacer, Dalemead, Darwell, Daysland, Delacour, Delburne, Demay, Derwent, Dewberry, Deville, De Winton, Diamond City, Dodds, Dog Pound, Donalda, Dorenlee, Dorothy, Drumheller, Dalroy, Dunn, Dunshalt, Eckville, Edberg, Edgerton, Elk Point, Elnora, Empress, Endiang, Ensign, Environ, Equity, Erskine, Fabyan, Fallis, Farrow, Federal, Fenn, Ferintosh, Fleet, Forestburg, Forshee, Gadsby, Gainford, Galahad, Garden Plain, Gatine, Gayford, Gleichen, Grainger, Grantham, Greenshields, Gunn, Gwynne, Hackett, Haight, Hairy Hill, Hardisty, Hay Lake, Haynes, Hayter, Hazeldine, Heath, Heenan, Heinsberg, Heisler, Hespero, Hesketh, Hilda, Hillard, Hoadley, Hobbema, Holden, Hughenden, Hussar, Huxley, Indus, Inland, Innisfail, Innisfree, Inverlake, Irma, Iron Springs, Irricana, Irvine, Islay, Ituna, Jarrow, Joffre, Josephsburg, Kaleland, Kathyrn, Kavanaugh, Kingman, Kinsella, Kirkcaldy, Kitscoty, Lacombe, Lake Geneva, Lake Isle, Lamerton, Lamont, Langdon, Lavoy, Leduc, Legal, Legend, Leo, Leslieville, Lethbridge, Lindbergh, Lindbrook, Lorraine, Lougheed, Lousana, Loyalist, Lyalta, Magnolia, Mannville, Manyberries, McLaughlin, Mearns, Meeting Creek, Menaik, Metiskow, Midnapore, Millet, Minburn, Mintlaw, Mirror, Morecambe, Morinville, Morley, Morningside, Mossleigh, Mundare, Musidora, Myrnam, Namaka, Nestor, Nevis, New Dayton, New Sarepta, Nightingale, Nobleford, Norma, Oberlin, Okotoks, Ohaton, Onoway, Paradise Valley, Patience, Pemukan, Penhold, Philips, Picardville, Poe, Ponoka, Prentiss, Prevo, Provost, Ranfurly, Raymond, Red Deer, Redland, Red Willow, Ribstone, Rimbey, Rivercourse, Rockyford, Rocky Mountain House, Rosalind, Rosebud, Rosedale, Rosyth, Round Hill, Rumsey, Rusylvia, Ryley, Sabine, St. Michael, St. Paul, Schuler, Scollard, Seba, Sedgewick, Seven Persons, Sharples, Slawa, Spruce Grove, Standard, Staplehurst, Stettler, Stobart, Stony Plain, Strangmuir, Strathmore, Streamstown, Sunnybrook, Swastika, Sylan Lake, Taylor, Tees, Tempest, Thorsby, Throne, Tofield, Torlea, Torrington, Trochu, Tudor, Turin, Two Hills, Uncas, Veoma, Vegreville, Veldt, Vermilion, Veteran, Viking, Vimy, Vulcan, Wainwright, Walsh, Warburg, Warwick, Wayne, Wetaskiwin, Willingdon, Wimborne, Winnifred, Withrow, and Wostok.
Canadian Pacific Railway. Land Examination