Showing 746 resultsArchivistische beschrijving
- CA ACU GBA F0454
- The fonds consists of land examinations files, arranged by ranges west of each meridian, then by townships, and finally by section. Includes some aerial photographs and maps.
- EXAMINATIONS OF THE FOLLOWING ALBERTA LOCATIONS ARE IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS, (and for Man., Sask., and BC listings): Airdrie, Alberta Beach, Alcomdale, Alhambra, Alix, Alliance, Altario, Amisk, Andrew, Ankerton, Ardenode, Ardley, Ardrossan, Armada, Armena, Armistice, Aspen Beach, Baintree, Baldwin, Baldwinton, Bardo, Barons, Bashaw, Bawlf, Beauvallon, Beaverhill, Beiseker, Benalto, Bender, Bennett, Bentley, Beynon, Big Valley, Bilby, Blackfoot, Blackie, Bluffton, Bodo, Bon Accord, Borradaile, Bott, Bowden, Bremner, Breton, Bretona, Broxburn, Bruce, Bruderheim, Buford, Bullocksville, Bullshead, Bulwark, Busby, Butze, Byemoor, Cadogan, Cairns, Calahoo, Calgary, Calmar, Calverley, Canmore, Carmangay, Caroline, Carseland, Carvel, Castor, Champion, Chancellor, Chauvin, Cheadle, Cherhill, Chin, Chiniki, Chipman, Clandonald, Claysmore, Clive, Cluny, Clyde, Coaldale, Cochrane, Compeer, Condor, Conrich, Consort, Coutts, Craigdhu, Cremona, Caruch, Cygnet, Czar, Dacer, Dalemead, Darwell, Daysland, Delacour, Delburne, Demay, Derwent, Dewberry, Deville, De Winton, Diamond City, Dodds, Dog Pound, Donalda, Dorenlee, Dorothy, Drumheller, Dalroy, Dunn, Dunshalt, Eckville, Edberg, Edgerton, Elk Point, Elnora, Empress, Endiang, Ensign, Environ, Equity, Erskine, Fabyan, Fallis, Farrow, Federal, Fenn, Ferintosh, Fleet, Forestburg, Forshee, Gadsby, Gainford, Galahad, Garden Plain, Gatine, Gayford, Gleichen, Grainger, Grantham, Greenshields, Gunn, Gwynne, Hackett, Haight, Hairy Hill, Hardisty, Hay Lake, Haynes, Hayter, Hazeldine, Heath, Heenan, Heinsberg, Heisler, Hespero, Hesketh, Hilda, Hillard, Hoadley, Hobbema, Holden, Hughenden, Hussar, Huxley, Indus, Inland, Innisfail, Innisfree, Inverlake, Irma, Iron Springs, Irricana, Irvine, Islay, Ituna, Jarrow, Joffre, Josephsburg, Kaleland, Kathyrn, Kavanaugh, Kingman, Kinsella, Kirkcaldy, Kitscoty, Lacombe, Lake Geneva, Lake Isle, Lamerton, Lamont, Langdon, Lavoy, Leduc, Legal, Legend, Leo, Leslieville, Lethbridge, Lindbergh, Lindbrook, Lorraine, Lougheed, Lousana, Loyalist, Lyalta, Magnolia, Mannville, Manyberries, McLaughlin, Mearns, Meeting Creek, Menaik, Metiskow, Midnapore, Millet, Minburn, Mintlaw, Mirror, Morecambe, Morinville, Morley, Morningside, Mossleigh, Mundare, Musidora, Myrnam, Namaka, Nestor, Nevis, New Dayton, New Sarepta, Nightingale, Nobleford, Norma, Oberlin, Okotoks, Ohaton, Onoway, Paradise Valley, Patience, Pemukan, Penhold, Philips, Picardville, Poe, Ponoka, Prentiss, Prevo, Provost, Ranfurly, Raymond, Red Deer, Redland, Red Willow, Ribstone, Rimbey, Rivercourse, Rockyford, Rocky Mountain House, Rosalind, Rosebud, Rosedale, Rosyth, Round Hill, Rumsey, Rusylvia, Ryley, Sabine, St. Michael, St. Paul, Schuler, Scollard, Seba, Sedgewick, Seven Persons, Sharples, Slawa, Spruce Grove, Standard, Staplehurst, Stettler, Stobart, Stony Plain, Strangmuir, Strathmore, Streamstown, Sunnybrook, Swastika, Sylan Lake, Taylor, Tees, Tempest, Thorsby, Throne, Tofield, Torlea, Torrington, Trochu, Tudor, Turin, Two Hills, Uncas, Veoma, Vegreville, Veldt, Vermilion, Veteran, Viking, Vimy, Vulcan, Wainwright, Walsh, Warburg, Warwick, Wayne, Wetaskiwin, Willingdon, Wimborne, Winnifred, Withrow, and Wostok.
Canadian Pacific Railway. Land Examination
- CA ACU GBA F0631
The fonds consists of Hazel's memoirs, and an account of the experiences of John Thompson Cuyler as a young teacher in southern Alberta, 1907-1911.
- CA ACU GBA F0636
- Copied 1992 (originally created 1880-1936)
The fonds consists of diaries (1880-1884, 1887, 1889, 1891, 1903-1904, 1906-1908, 1912-1920, 1922-1933, 1935-1936), notebook and photograph of William at Fort Macleod.
Damon, William N.
- CA ACU GBA F0691
- Copied 1988 (originally created 1963-1988)
The fonds consists of correspondence, articles regarding activities with agricultural organizations and photographs of the ASBGMB.
Dudley, George Taylor
- CA ACU GBA F0701
- 1920-1973, predominant 1931-1956
- The fonds consists of EP Ranch committee minutes (1933-1936); business correspondence, including Alick Newton's (1931-1950); general ledgers and financial statements (1920-1956); correspondence about disposal of the ranch; EP Ranching Company minutes and shareholders' records (1956-1958); photographs of the Prince, EP and Bar U ranches, Hoot Gibson movie, and local personalities; and newsclippings.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Percy W. Abbott, E.D. Adams, Alberta Poultry Producers Ltd., Francis N. "Frank" Bedingfeld, Robert G. Black, Joseph Harrison " 7U " Brown, John E. Brownlee, Patrick Burns, Henry Busby, Calgary Exhibition and Stampede, S. James Cartwright, Everett James Chambers, Hon. W.N. Chant, George G. Coote, June Cotterell, W.A. Crawford-Frost, Ecushwa Oils Ltd., William Elliott, A.H. Goodall, J. Train Gray, Zachery M. Hamilton, Alexander Hannah, George Hoadley, Inperial Oil Ltd., Kingston Mutual Telephone Co., George Lane, W. MacGillivray, Duncan Marshall, James A. Richardson, Scottish Immigrant Aid Society, Socony-Vacuum Exploration Co., Dr. R.P. Talbut, R.S. Thomas, W. Dudley Ward, and Guy Weadick.
- CA ACU GBA F0803
The fonds consists of photographs of the Meopham and Clem Gardner families, the VU Ranch and Springbank area, Minnie Gardner (Clem's sister) in a horse-jumping competition, and Millarville races. Includes a recorded interview with Clem (1962).
- CA ACU GBA F0755
The fonds consists of a biography of the Figarol family written by Cecile Eckenfelder.
- CA ACU GBA F0746
The fonds consists of scrapbook (microfilm only) containing local history articles and ca. 300 photographs of Wainwright area and its pioneers. The photographs are primarily from 1900-1939.
Farm Women's Union of Alberta. Sydenham-Gerald Local
- CA ACU GBA F0708
The fonds consists of Joseph's diary (1887) of his trip from England to Calgary. He subsequently used the same notebook to record details of his quarrying and building contractor business in Calgary (1889-1897). The fonds also consists of Albert's diaries (1900-1907), Joseph Jr.'s First World War letters (1916) [photocopies only], miscellaneous programs, and photographs of Red Deer Lake School (1920).
- CA ACU GBA F0730
- The fonds consists of immigration and homestead records; correspondence, certificates and newsclippings about his Olds School of Agriculture career; recorded reminiscences; photographs of the family and farm; and 1923 barn plans. Includes minute books, correspondence, scrapbook and formal complaints of the Citizens' Mineral Rights and Justice League.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Unity Movement, British Block, Canadian Hereford Association, Canadian Wheatland Ltd., Robert C. Clark, Durham wheat, Garnet wheat, Frank Grisdale, P. Duncan Hargrave, Harmattan, pollution, and Frank Stevens.
Ericksen, Lars Peder