Affichage de 153 résultatsDescription archivistique
37 résultats avec objets numériques Afficher les résultats avec des objets numériques
- CA ACU GBA F0429
- Microfilmed before 1960 (originally created 1874-1900)
The fonds consists of treaty pay lists for all bands included under treaties 4, 6, and 7. Given are names and band numbers of heads of families, total payment made to each family and band, and comments regarding changes in the status of individuals.
Canada. Department of Indian Affairs
- CA ACU GBA F0307
The fonds consists of photographs of Riel's trial (1885), scenes along the CPR (1886), Alberta's inauguration (1905), and the Buells; letters from people who attended his entertainments (1873-1905); and newspaper reviews of his shows (nd).
Buell, Oliver B.
- CA ACU GBA F0268
The fonds consists of Henry's letters to his family in Ontario from Battleford during the Rebellion.
- CA ACU GBA F0457
- The fonds consists of telegrams received at the CPR's Winnipeg office, predominantly by J.M. Egan, related to the Riel Rebellion. Includes a copy of Crowfoot's declaration of loyalty to the Queen.
- TELEGRAMS TO, FROM, AND ABOUT THESE PEOPLE ARE IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: I.G. Baker, S.L. Bedson, Jack Benson, Big Bear, P.A. Bogue, Major C.A. Boulton, Major Brisbois, Alice Bruce, A.M. Burgess, John Carling, A.P. Caron, John Cottingham, J. Cotton, L.N.F. Crozier, R.B. Deane, Col. George T. Dennison, Edgar Dewdney, N.P. Dwight, B.F. Egan, George B. Elliott, A.E. Fenton, A.T. Galt, Elliott T. Galt, F.E. Gauteen, L.O. Genert(?), F.N. Gisborne, Hartley Gisborne, John Glenn, Charles Graham, Col. H.S. Grassett, Capt. Haig, George Ham, C.E. Hamilton, R. Hardisty, Maj. G.W. Hatton, L. Herchmer, Capt. Thomas Howard, A.G. Irvine, N.C. Iver, T.W. Jackson, Col. W.H. Jackson, B.S. Jenkins, S. Kennedy, Albert Lacombe, Gen. John W. Laurie, P.G. Laurie, D. Leary, Little Pine, H. McBeath, Archibald McDonald, John A. Macdonald, H. McDougall, William McKay, W.W. McLeod, Sir David McPherson, J. McRae, A. Manuel, Lord Meglund, F.D. Middleton, R.J. Milloy, Col. Montizambert, W.S. Morris, William Murdock, J. Murray, J. Niblock, Norquay, Col. O'Brien, J.G. Ogden, W.D. Otter, Col. Ouimet, L. Owen, Col. A. Peebles, T.W. Peters, J. Pool, Poundmaker, J.M. Rae, W.T. Reid, F. Revell, Louis Riel, James Ross, Col. D.L. Scott, Col. Thomas Scott, T.G. Shaughnessy, Capt. Sheets, C. Shields, Col. Osborne Wmith, Samuel B. Steele, J. Stewart, Maj. Gen. T.B. Strange, William Sutherland, H. Swinford, Archbishop Tache, L. Vankoughnet, E.W. Warner, Thomas Wastie, Fred White, Capt. Whitta, Col. Williams, and Joseph Wrigley.
Canadian Pacific Railway. Western Division
- CA ACU GBA F0092
- The fonds consists of diaries (1938-1942, 1949-1960), speeches, correspondence, newsclippings and other personal papers, and circulars, reports, minutes and financial statements of organizations to which he belonged. Also consists of photographs of the Anderson family, their home, and various agricultural organizations. Includes minutes of Jenny Lind School District (1946-1954) and minutes, membership lists and cashbook of Scandia UFA/FUA (1920-1954).
Anderson, Carl J.
- CA ACU GBA F0180
- 1878-1931, predominant 1901-1917
The fonds consists of miscellaneous family records including correspondence (1900-1930), photographs, baptism certificate (1878), St. Albert assessment notice (1931), postcards, newsclippings, and Catholic religious material. Includes a handwritten recipe for dandelion wine, hand-cut paper stencils for beadwork, and a prayer book in Cree syllabics published by the Oblates in Edmonton (1929).
- CA ACU GBA F0072
- 1881-1942, predominant 1881-1893
The fonds consists of Riel Rebellion diary, postcards to family, letters from family and photograph of 90th Winnipeg Rifles (1885); civil service appointments and certificates (1881-1886); and homestead receipt, invitations and photographs of Allan. Includes a family tree and genealogical correspondence of daughter-in-law (1942).
Allan, Robert Kellock
- CA ACU GBA F0981
- Copied 1959 (originally created 1877-1904)
The fonds consists of photographs of open range ranching, Cheyenne, Sioux, Crow, hunting parties, buffalo kills and the Little Big Horn.
- CA ACU GBA F0998
The fonds consists of a genealogical chart of the Boyer/Belgarde family, 1641-1948, compiled by Delores Iggulden.
- CA ACU GBA F1055
- 1911-1974, predominant 1911-1949
The fonds consists of photographs of Lethbridge Experimental Station and projects (1911-1942), soil erosion in Alberta and Saskatchewan (1930s), and agricultural views; discussion notes on irrigation for experimental station staff seminars and meetings (1933-1949); and Alex's papers on agriculture for the station (nd). Also consists of research materials including photographs of southern Alberta in the 1890s to 1910s, Alex's address on the history of the Western Stock Growers' Association (1971), and recorded conference on the Mounted Police held at University of Lethbridge (1974). Includes recorded Glenbow Foundation staff conference (1959), manuscript of "Indians of the Western Plains" by Mike Mountain Horse (1936), and miscellany.