Affichage de 153 résultatsDescription archivistique
37 résultats avec objets numériques Afficher les résultats avec des objets numériques
- CA ACU GBA F0538
- [ca. 1900-1916]
The fonds consists of a photograph album with views of the visit of Lord and Lady Minto to the Blackfoot reserve; views of the Clarke family and their Calgary homes; travels in the Calgary/Banff areas; Crescent Heights High School basketball team; and the Calgary Yacht Club.
Clarke, Samuel Saunders
- CA ACU GBA F0491
- 1926-1970, predominant 1928-1940
The fonds consists of photographs taken while serving in the NWT: RCMP detachments, activities and personalities, Slaveys, Inuit, a treaty payment at Fort Rae (Treaty 11), Roman Catholic missions, dog sleds, drying fish, and the RCMP schooner "St. Roch" (1928-1940). Includes photograph of Carter in uniform (1926) and a letter by Carter describing the Albert Johnson hunt (1970).
Carter, William S.
- CA ACU GBA F0457
- The fonds consists of telegrams received at the CPR's Winnipeg office, predominantly by J.M. Egan, related to the Riel Rebellion. Includes a copy of Crowfoot's declaration of loyalty to the Queen.
- TELEGRAMS TO, FROM, AND ABOUT THESE PEOPLE ARE IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: I.G. Baker, S.L. Bedson, Jack Benson, Big Bear, P.A. Bogue, Major C.A. Boulton, Major Brisbois, Alice Bruce, A.M. Burgess, John Carling, A.P. Caron, John Cottingham, J. Cotton, L.N.F. Crozier, R.B. Deane, Col. George T. Dennison, Edgar Dewdney, N.P. Dwight, B.F. Egan, George B. Elliott, A.E. Fenton, A.T. Galt, Elliott T. Galt, F.E. Gauteen, L.O. Genert(?), F.N. Gisborne, Hartley Gisborne, John Glenn, Charles Graham, Col. H.S. Grassett, Capt. Haig, George Ham, C.E. Hamilton, R. Hardisty, Maj. G.W. Hatton, L. Herchmer, Capt. Thomas Howard, A.G. Irvine, N.C. Iver, T.W. Jackson, Col. W.H. Jackson, B.S. Jenkins, S. Kennedy, Albert Lacombe, Gen. John W. Laurie, P.G. Laurie, D. Leary, Little Pine, H. McBeath, Archibald McDonald, John A. Macdonald, H. McDougall, William McKay, W.W. McLeod, Sir David McPherson, J. McRae, A. Manuel, Lord Meglund, F.D. Middleton, R.J. Milloy, Col. Montizambert, W.S. Morris, William Murdock, J. Murray, J. Niblock, Norquay, Col. O'Brien, J.G. Ogden, W.D. Otter, Col. Ouimet, L. Owen, Col. A. Peebles, T.W. Peters, J. Pool, Poundmaker, J.M. Rae, W.T. Reid, F. Revell, Louis Riel, James Ross, Col. D.L. Scott, Col. Thomas Scott, T.G. Shaughnessy, Capt. Sheets, C. Shields, Col. Osborne Wmith, Samuel B. Steele, J. Stewart, Maj. Gen. T.B. Strange, William Sutherland, H. Swinford, Archbishop Tache, L. Vankoughnet, E.W. Warner, Thomas Wastie, Fred White, Capt. Whitta, Col. Williams, and Joseph Wrigley.
Canadian Pacific Railway. Western Division
- CA ACU GBA F0410
The fonds consists of William's letters, information on The Bassano News, autobiographical notes, and stories of Cree personalities. Includes a typescript draft of his book When Fur Was King, co-authored with Henry John Moberly.
Cameron, William Bleasdell
- CA ACU GBA F0307
The fonds consists of photographs of Riel's trial (1885), scenes along the CPR (1886), Alberta's inauguration (1905), and the Buells; letters from people who attended his entertainments (1873-1905); and newspaper reviews of his shows (nd).
Buell, Oliver B.
- CA ACU GBA F1021
- Copied 1964-1984 (originally created 1915-1919)
The fonds consists of photographs of Gwilym and of Coutts, Cardston, Lac la Nonne, and the Blood reserve; and Gwilym's reports (1915-1917).
- CA ACU GBA F0225
The fonds consists of traveller's sample book of photographs of mountain scenes, the British Columbia interior, CPR points and railway bridges, tunnels, trains and workers (1889). Includes photographs of native people and a Blood sun dance (1887); of May, his wife, family and ranch (1885-1907); of Boorne, his Manitoba homestead, and the Calgary studio; and experimental photographs (1883-1884). Includes his article, "With the Savages in the Far West", published in the Canadian Photographic Journal, 1893. Also includes a diary of Boorne's cousin Ernest May (1897).
Boorne and May
- CA ACU GBA F0180
- 1878-1931, predominant 1901-1917
The fonds consists of miscellaneous family records including correspondence (1900-1930), photographs, baptism certificate (1878), St. Albert assessment notice (1931), postcards, newsclippings, and Catholic religious material. Includes a handwritten recipe for dandelion wine, hand-cut paper stencils for beadwork, and a prayer book in Cree syllabics published by the Oblates in Edmonton (1929).
- CA ACU GBA F0214
- 1921-1964, predominant 1940-1960
- The fonds consists of personal, political and family correspondence (1939-1964); teaching records and Sunday school lessons (1913-1935); and records from John's political career as MP (1935-1958) including office administration records, speeches, radio broadcasts, drafts of publications, letterbooks, and subject and constituency files. Includes other political material (1958-1964).
Blackmore, John Horn
- CA ACU GBA F0092
- The fonds consists of diaries (1938-1942, 1949-1960), speeches, correspondence, newsclippings and other personal papers, and circulars, reports, minutes and financial statements of organizations to which he belonged. Also consists of photographs of the Anderson family, their home, and various agricultural organizations. Includes minutes of Jenny Lind School District (1946-1954) and minutes, membership lists and cashbook of Scandia UFA/FUA (1920-1954).
Anderson, Carl J.