Showing 176 resultsArchivistische beschrijving
- CA ACU GBA F0429
- Microfilmed before 1960 (originally created 1874-1900)
The fonds consists of treaty pay lists for all bands included under treaties 4, 6, and 7. Given are names and band numbers of heads of families, total payment made to each family and band, and comments regarding changes in the status of individuals.
Canada. Department of Indian Affairs
- CA ACU GBA F0457
- The fonds consists of telegrams received at the CPR's Winnipeg office, predominantly by J.M. Egan, related to the Riel Rebellion. Includes a copy of Crowfoot's declaration of loyalty to the Queen.
- TELEGRAMS TO, FROM, AND ABOUT THESE PEOPLE ARE IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: I.G. Baker, S.L. Bedson, Jack Benson, Big Bear, P.A. Bogue, Major C.A. Boulton, Major Brisbois, Alice Bruce, A.M. Burgess, John Carling, A.P. Caron, John Cottingham, J. Cotton, L.N.F. Crozier, R.B. Deane, Col. George T. Dennison, Edgar Dewdney, N.P. Dwight, B.F. Egan, George B. Elliott, A.E. Fenton, A.T. Galt, Elliott T. Galt, F.E. Gauteen, L.O. Genert(?), F.N. Gisborne, Hartley Gisborne, John Glenn, Charles Graham, Col. H.S. Grassett, Capt. Haig, George Ham, C.E. Hamilton, R. Hardisty, Maj. G.W. Hatton, L. Herchmer, Capt. Thomas Howard, A.G. Irvine, N.C. Iver, T.W. Jackson, Col. W.H. Jackson, B.S. Jenkins, S. Kennedy, Albert Lacombe, Gen. John W. Laurie, P.G. Laurie, D. Leary, Little Pine, H. McBeath, Archibald McDonald, John A. Macdonald, H. McDougall, William McKay, W.W. McLeod, Sir David McPherson, J. McRae, A. Manuel, Lord Meglund, F.D. Middleton, R.J. Milloy, Col. Montizambert, W.S. Morris, William Murdock, J. Murray, J. Niblock, Norquay, Col. O'Brien, J.G. Ogden, W.D. Otter, Col. Ouimet, L. Owen, Col. A. Peebles, T.W. Peters, J. Pool, Poundmaker, J.M. Rae, W.T. Reid, F. Revell, Louis Riel, James Ross, Col. D.L. Scott, Col. Thomas Scott, T.G. Shaughnessy, Capt. Sheets, C. Shields, Col. Osborne Wmith, Samuel B. Steele, J. Stewart, Maj. Gen. T.B. Strange, William Sutherland, H. Swinford, Archbishop Tache, L. Vankoughnet, E.W. Warner, Thomas Wastie, Fred White, Capt. Whitta, Col. Williams, and Joseph Wrigley.
Canadian Pacific Railway. Western Division
- CA ACU GBA F0888
- 1825-1958, predominant 1845-1894
- The fonds consists of R.C. Hardisty's HBC correspondence, related to operations at various posts (1870-1887), and personal correspondence (1845-1889). Also includes some correspondence, newsclippings, photographs, and personal papers of Eliza, Richard G., and other family members.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS AND FOR A MORE EXTENSIVE NOMINAL INDEX: Charles Adams, Charles Anderson, William Armit, Peter Ballendine, J.J. Barter, Horace Bellanger, Joseph Benoit, William Bird, James Bissett, Sedley Blanchard, William R. Brereton, John Brown, John Bunn, William Calder, William J. Christie, Laurence Clarke, eclipses, J. David, George Emmerson, Joseph Favell, Sandford Fleming, Joseph Fortescue, Angus Fraser, James Grahame, J. Hargrave, James Hector, influenza, Hugh Inkster, William King, David Laird, Sir Hector Langevin, Charles Levey, J. Levey, Robert Logan, James A. Lougheed, Roderick MacFarlane, William McKay, George McTavish, John McTavish, Walter Moberly, Louis Montagnais, John Norris, John Palliser, Peter Pambrun, Charles H. Parlow, William Pearce, Basil Plante, Louis Riel, Louis Roule, RCMP posts, George Simpson, James Simpson, John Sinclair, Sitting Bull, Donald A. Smith, Isabella Smith, Elizabeth Spence, Henry Bird Steinhauer, Russell Stephenson, Thomas Taylor, Treaty 6, Treaty 7, William E. Traill, William Leslie Wood, Thomas Woolsey, Joseph Wrigley, and Harrison Young. POSTS: Bow River, Buffalo Lake, Carlton House, Cumberland House, Edmonton House, Fort Alexander, Fort a la Corne, Fort Assiniboine, Fort Calgary, Fort Chipewyan, Fort Dunvegan, Fort Ellice, Fort Garry, Fort Pitt, Fort St. John, Fort Saskatchewan, Fort Simpson, Fort Whoop-Up, Green Lake, Isle a la Crosse, Jasper House, Lac La Biche, Lac La Nonne, Lac Ste. Anne, Lesser Slave Lake, Long Lake, Norway House, Pakan, Pigeon Lake, Portage la Loche, Prince Albert, Rocky Mountain House, Slave Lake, St. Albert, Tobacco Plains, Victoria Post, Whitefish Lake and York Factory.
Hardisty, Richard C.
- CA ACU GBA F0835
- The fonds consists of accounts, receipts, agreements, and business cards related to the moving business; Alfred's diaries (1909-1927) and Amy's diary (1909); personal correspondence; scrapbooks related to building-moving and native peoples; lists of Alfred's native artifacts collection; newsclippings and miscellany. Includes photographs of native personalities and views of moving.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS: John Barter, Blackfoot, Blood, Canadian Pacific Irrigation Colonization Co., James Cassin, Cree, Eusley Dennis, Willian Dennis, Haida, George A. Ken, livestock brands, Norman Luxton, Mac W. Lyle, Mrs. M.S. Mitchell, J.B. Richards, Charles M. Russell, Sarcee (Tsuut'ina), Guy Shackles, I.A. Shippen, Cyrus Richard Stovel, and R.H. Weir.
- CA ACU GBA F0845
- The fonds consists of William's extensive memoirs; personal correspondence, personal papers, and newsclippings of Helena and William; and Alice Tye's correspondence, publications, newsclippings, sheet music, articles, scrapbooks and other reference material. Includes photographs of the Graham family, File Hills and other agencies, and native peoples.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Almighty Voice, Assiniboine, Cree, Crowfoot, Hudson's Bay Company (HBC), Chief Piapot, Chief Poundmaker, Otter Skin, Saulteaux, Treaty 4, Treaty 6, Treaty 7, Treaty 8, and Treaty 10.
Graham, William Morris
- CA ACU GBA F0538
- [ca. 1900-1916]
The fonds consists of a photograph album with views of the visit of Lord and Lady Minto to the Blackfoot reserve; views of the Clarke family and their Calgary homes; travels in the Calgary/Banff areas; Crescent Heights High School basketball team; and the Calgary Yacht Club.
Clarke, Samuel Saunders
- CA ACU GBA F0491
- 1926-1970, predominant 1928-1940
The fonds consists of photographs taken while serving in the NWT: RCMP detachments, activities and personalities, Slaveys, Inuit, a treaty payment at Fort Rae (Treaty 11), Roman Catholic missions, dog sleds, drying fish, and the RCMP schooner "St. Roch" (1928-1940). Includes photograph of Carter in uniform (1926) and a letter by Carter describing the Albert Johnson hunt (1970).
Carter, William S.
- CA ACU GBA F0981
- Copied 1959 (originally created 1877-1904)
The fonds consists of photographs of open range ranching, Cheyenne, Sioux, Crow, hunting parties, buffalo kills and the Little Big Horn.
- CA ACU GBA F0998
The fonds consists of a genealogical chart of the Boyer/Belgarde family, 1641-1948, compiled by Delores Iggulden.
- CA ACU GBA F0268
The fonds consists of Henry's letters to his family in Ontario from Battleford during the Rebellion.