Showing 484 resultsArchivistische beschrijving
1 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects
- CA ACU GBA F0418
- 1896-1966, predominant 1917-1966
The fonds consists of scrapbook of Bob's articles and reviews of his book (1959, 1960), transcript of an interview with him (1957), telegrams (1961), family photographs (ca. 1896, 1910s), photographs of packing activities near Banff and Grande Prairie, and miscellany. Includes Gladys' newsclippings, photographs, notes, and history of the Good Cheer Club (1917-1966).
- CA ACU GBA F0449
The fonds consists of minutes, correspondence, financial statements, yearbooks, newsletters and circulars.
Canadian Ladies' Golf Association. Alberta Branch
- CA ACU GBA F0655
- 1910-1945, predominant 1915-1919
The fonds consists of Catherine's First World War diary, scrapbook of newsclippings and photographs of the de Bellefeuille and Macdonell families
de Bellefeuille, Catherine
- CA ACU GBA F0782
- 1875-1970, predominant 1905-1961
The fonds consists of minute books of the Alberta conferences, the Calgary circuit, the Northern district quarterly conferences, the Armada Free Methodist Church and the Calgary Women's Missionary Society; recorded interviews, correspondence and a manuscript regarding the history of the Free Methodist church in Alberta; and registers and Sunday school records of the Calgary Free Methodist Church. Includes biographical notes about Free Methodist preachers Louis Freitag, Roland Haight, William H. Haight, and F.B. Lewis; and interviews with Reverends F. Walker, H. Schnell and J. Kirk.
Free Methodist Church. Alberta Conference
- CA ACU GBA F0800
The fonds consists of curriculum vitae and statement of philosophy of continuing education.
- CA ACU GBA F0735
- The fonds consists of minutes, committee reports, membership lists, business correspondence, financial statements, corporate board records of the International coordinating body, convention proceedings, and newsletters. Includes an audio recording, slides, and literature pertaining to the 1975-1976 orientation program.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Calgary Community Concert Association, Calgary Local Council of Women, Arthur J.E. Child, Grant MacEwan, Meals on Wheels, Rehabilitation Society of Calgary and Archdeacon Cecil Swanson.
Executive Women International. Calgary Local
- CA ACU GBA F0759
The fonds consists of photographs of the Rocky Mountain House area, postcards of Edmonton, diaries (1915-1916), land receipts, diploma (1907), and letter regarding trip to Bashaw (1922).
- CA ACU GBA F0461
The fonds consists of constitution and bylaws, minutes, correspondence, project files, treasurer and auditor reports, and newsletters.
Canadian Progress Club, Calgary Eves
- CA ACU GBA F0591
- 1795-1968, predominant 1911-1968
- The fonds consists of family correspondence (1911-1968); George's historical society correspondence, history articles by various authors (1923-1926), and newsclippings on historical topics (1897-1965); David's diary of boy scout activities (1927); family certificates, memberships, programs, greeting cards and autograph book; and photographs of farm machinery, the Ranchmen's Club and Calgary.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS FONDS. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Military Institute, Bow River, Ephrem A. Brisebois, Leonard W. Brockington, George F. Buchanan, buffalo hunting, Canadian Pacific Railway (CPR) construction and land, Chiniquay (Stoney), Fort Calgary, Isaac Cowie, Crowsnest Pass, Insp. Francis J. Dickens, Alexander L. Fortune, fur trade, F.W. Godsal, golf, George H. Gooderham, Hudson's Bay Company (HBC), Fort Livingstone, liquor traffic, Marquess of Lorne, Charles C. McCaul, Archibald McDonald, Joseph McDonald, Metis, William Pearce, Peigan Post, Walter Joseph Phillips, Peter Pond, Prince's Island Tennis Club, Riel Rebellion (1885), Saskatchewan River, Selkirk Settlement, Andrew Sibbald, T.M. Steedman, surveyors, Edmund Taylor, Archdeacon J.W. Tims, University of Alberta, James N. Wallace, and A.R. Wright.
- CA ACU GBA F0594
- 1885-1973, predominant 1885-1913
The fonds consists of A.E.'s teaching certificates and agreements, and homestead documents; photographs of the Willock and Cox families, and Pincher Creek area and personalities; recorded reminiscences of Mabel Cox Sykes about her family and nursing (1973); and A.E.'s extensive correspondence as Dominion Land sub-agent (1897- 1907) and as agent for the Calgary and Edmonton Land Company (1899-1911). Includes minutes of the Ancient Order of United Workmen, Castle View Lodge No. 43 (1903-1905). Also includes list of lands for sale on the Peigan reserve (1913).