Mostrando 478 resultadosDescripción archivística
327 resultados con objetos digitales Muestra los resultados con objetos digitales
- CA ACU ARC F0115
Fonds consists of records created by the Advisor to the President on Women's Issues and the President's Advisory Committee on the Status of Women. These include subject files, the reports "Daycare Expansion" and "Women in the '90's", newspaper clippings and background research materials into topics such as employment equity, sexual harassment, and date rape, final report from the Canadian Association of University Teachers (CAUT) on the Aleksandra Vinogradov discrimination hiring case, surveys, pamphlets, and minutes of meetings of the Status of Women Committee (1977-1989), and records pertaining to a Gender Equity Project undertaken by the Adviser.
University of Calgary. Advisor to the President on Women's Issues
- CA ACU GBA C0035
- Copied 1968 (originally created 1895-1955)
The collection consists of photographs of personalities, buildings and agriculture in Gleichen and area. Also consists of photocopies of historical articles written by Rev. R.F. Brown: "The Church and Education on the Blackfoot Reserve" and "A Short History of the Old Sun School."
Gleichen United Church Women
- CA ACU GBA C0049
The collection consists of the Ericksons' correspondence, articles, newsclippings, scrapbooks, photographs and other Chautauqua-related records (1909-1981); recorded interviews with the Ericksons (1960, 1974, 1979); correspondence, programs, photographs, etc. of former Chautauquans (1916-1986); letters of reminiscences written to Nola and Sheilagh (1977-1978); Sheilagh's reference files (predominantly photocopies); drafts of the book; and post-publication publicity and reviews (1979-1989).
- CA ACU GBA C0051
The collection consists of recorded interviews with pioneers of the County of Mountain View. Includes Jensen's research papers about Olds and the County of Mountain View.
- CA ACU GBA C0054
The collection consists of recorded interviews.
Junior League Women's Oral History Project
- CA ACU GBA C0074
- [ca. 1980-1985]
The collection consists of interviews with Magnus Pearson, Betty Pearson, John Holmlund, Eric Pierre, Lars Erickson, Georg Modin, Albin Markstedt, Anna Roos, Astrid Winquist, Eskil Carlson and Amanda Skarin.
- CA ACU GBA C0078
- Compiled 1955-1956 (originally created 1837-1956)
The collection consists of typescripts of interviews (1955-1956), reminiscences, diaries (1897-1914), and autobiographies; files of biographical and historical notes; and photographs of pioneers and the area. Includes typescripts of Fort St. John fur trade post journal (1866-1924), and Fort Dunvegan post account book (1837-1864).
Peace River Country Research Project
- CA ACU GBA C0081
- 1894-2002, predominant 1982-1993
The collection consists of biographical files about Alberta pharmacists, recorded interviews (sound) with pharmacists, historical files on drugstores, prescriptions and formula books, and photographs of pharmacists and their activities. Includes reminiscences of the 1918 influenza epidemic.
- CA ACU GBA C0089
- Copied 1987 (originally created 1985-1987)
- The collection consists of recorded interviews with Alberta and NWT members from these branches: Acme, Alix, Ashmont, Athabasca, Banff, Barons, Barrhead, Bashaw, Beaverlodge, Blairmore, Bluffton, Bonnyville, Bow Island, Brooks, Cadomin, Calgary, Calmar, Canmore, Clive, Cochrane, Cold Lake, Drumheller, Eaglesham, East Smoky, Edmonton, Exshaw, Fairview, Foremost, Fort Assiniboine, Fort Macleod, Fort McMurray, Fort Saskatchewan, Fort Smith, Hay River, Hinton, Hythe, Innisfail, Jasper, Lac La Biche, Lacombe, Leduc, Lethbridge, Ma-Me-O Beach, Mayerthorpe, McLellan, Medicine Hat, Millet, Mirror, Mulhurst, Nobleford, Norman Wells, Picture Butte, Pine Point, Ponoka, Red Deer, Redcliff, Rimbey, Ryley, Sedgewick, Sexsmith, Slave Lake, Smith, Smoky Lake, Spirit River, Stony Plain, Strathmore, Taber, Tofield, Valleyview, Vegreville, Vulcan, Wainwright, Warburg, Waskatenau, Westlock, Wetaskiwin, Whitecourt, Winfield, and Yellowknife.
Royal Canadian Legion Oral History Project
- CA ACU GBA C0099
- Copied 1979 (originally created 1925-1953)
The collection consists of photographs of district nurses and nursing activities in rural Alberta.