Mostrar 2246 resultadosDescrição arquivística
- CA ACU SPC F0058
Fonds consists of variety of materials spanning majority of Howard Cable's professional life including: correspondence; financial materials such as budgets, payroll sheets, and account statements; royalty statements and contracts (some with riders); manuscript sketches and scores as well as published scores of works composed, co-authored, or arranged by Howard Cable including those based on Canadian folk music and those used in large-scale productions such as Canadian National Exhibition Grandstand shows and General Motors automobile shows; scripts and playlists for Canadian Broadcasting Corporation radio and television programmes as well as theatrical productions; programmes, promotional material and newsclippings related to productions or performances in which Howard Cable participated; administrative materials (e.g., meeting minutes, proposals, etc.) concerning professional associations or committees with which Howard Cable was involved; academic programmes and other materials related to courses or clinics taught by Howard Cable; some graphical materials such as technical drawings concerning stage schematics for Sea to Sea, Expo 67 and Canada Day shows in particular; photographs primarily relating to major productions with which Howard Cable was involved such as CNE Grandstand show Sea to Sea; and sound recordings of works that Howard Cable either composed or produced. MsC 300 consists of five orchestral parts/arrangements of popular songs by Howard Cable.
- CA ACU SPC F0124
Fonds consists of correspondence including subject files; notebooks, daytimers and contact books; manuscripts of novels, screenplays, biographies, short stories, articles, columns, book reviews, essays, and speeches; published works; editing work; scrapbooks of articles and reviews clipped from the Calgary Herald; teaching files; material relating to conferences, writers' festivals and workshops; material relating to songwriting; miscellaneous personal records and material about K. McGoogan; and works by others. Fonds also includes sound recordings and original songs written by K. McGoogan, other music, interviews and readings; videocassettes of personal appearances; and photographs.
- CA ACU SPC F0110
Fonds consists of correspondence; manuscripts, ranging from notes and sketches to full scores, of orchestral, chamber and choral music as well as manuscripts of lectures and radio scripts about various Canadian composers; material about N. Beecroft and her career including items from her early education, newsclippings, articles, brochures and programmes; sound recordings of compositions by N. Beecroft, as well as of interviews, documentaries and tapes produced by Norma Beecroft Sound Inc. including master tapes for several Stratford Festival productions; videocassettes from the National Choreographic Seminar at the Banff Centre, Banff, Alberta, 1980; correspondence, financial records and other material relating to Beecroft/Maki Productions and to various music programs such as Ten Centuries Programs, Music of Today and Passage of the 20th Century, with which N. Beecroft was associated, particularly at CJRT-FM Radio, Toronto, Ontario; proposals, conferences, committees and workshops in which N. Beecroft was involved; material relating to Norma Beecroft Sound Inc.; and other miscellaneous material.
- CA ACU GBA F0769
The fonds consists of drafts of books and articles; MA thesis and PhD dissertation; scripts for Calgary Board of Education broadcasts; and miscellaneous reference material. Includes interviews, conducted as part of his research, with Slim Sonnie, Dr. Robert Warren, Hugh Bryan, Mabel Barker, John Mayell and Bill Renard.
Foran, Maxwell Laurence
- CA ACU GBA F0315
- 1882-1985, predominant 1896-1960
- The fonds consists of ranching records (1896-1985): correspondence, agreements, inventories, appraisals, financial statements, ledgers, maps, purchases and brand records; oil records (1911-1953): correspondence, leases and oil company prospectuses; legal records (1882-1959): mortgages, agreements and leases; investment records (1896-1955): correspondence, mortgages and agreements; records of Burns' companies (1898-1981): correspondence, ledgers, memorandum of association, financial statements and minutes; real estate records (1942-1973): correspondence, reports and maps; records of Burns' estate (1932-1983): will, reports, correspondence, minutes of executors' meetings and ledgers; personal account ledgers (1912-1936); share certificates (1903-1941); and collected samples of Metis scrip and North-West Mounted Police veterans' land scrip (1880-1911). Includes photographs of Alberta oil wells, Burns' ranches, the meat industry, and aerial views of Bow River Valley and Fish Creek.
- CA ACU GBA F0384
- 1886-1960, predominant 1907-1947
- The fonds consists of minutes (1909-1948), annual reports, agreements to provide service, legal agreements, lists of properties and assets, financial records, income tax returns, shareholders' records, construction records, and scripts for radio broadcasts sponsored by the company. Includes films, photographs and slides of power plant, dam and transmission line construction (1910-1962), and employee outings. Also includes Calgary Water Power Co. minutes (1890-1934), incorporation ordinance and bylaws, correspondence, agreements, annual reports, and financial records; and financial records of Montreal Engineering Co., Saskatchewan office, and Prairie Power Co., Regina. Also includes drawings relating to the automation of plants and dams.
Calgary Power Company
- CA ACU GBA F0730
- The fonds consists of immigration and homestead records; correspondence, certificates and newspaper clippings about his Olds School of Agriculture career; recorded reminiscences; photographs of the family and farm; and 1923 barn plans. Includes minute books, correspondence, scrapbook and formal complaints of the Citizens' Mineral Rights and Justice League.
Ericksen, Lars Peder
- CA ACU GBA F0517
- 1914-2019, predominant 1931-2019
- The fonds consists of minutes, annual reports, membership lists, correspondence, financial ledgers, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and photographs of society members, children, entertainers and celebrities. Includes a promotional film "A Special Kind of Courage" (nd), and Easter Seal Campaign recordings (1972 and nd).
Children's Hospital Aid Society
- CA ACU SPC F0216
The fonds consists of drafts and completed manuscripts and research materials including recorded interviews for Brennan's published books. Features drafts of his magazine stories and research notes; as well as copies and clippings and research materials for his works as journalist.
Brennan, Brian Anthony
- CA ACU GBA F0507
- 1921-1984, predominant 1934-1983
The fonds consists of the textual, visual and audio records of CFAC. Textual records consist of station reports, blueprints, correspondence and financial records; radio licences, contracts, agreements, coverage documentation and scripts; staff files; and promotional material including advertisements, handouts, newsletters and newsclippings. Includes scrapbooks, visitors books and awards. Audio recordings consist of sports coverage, commercials, promotional jingles and regular, current interest and special broadcast shows. Includes recorded speeches including one of William Aberhart. The photographs and slides depict CFAC promotional events, billboards, radio stations and equipment, employees and special events in which the station participated including the Calgary Stampede. The films consist of television commercials, footage of the demise of old station buildings and equipment, and the introduction of new transmitters. Also includes a film regarding animated advertising signs (telesign).