Showing 231 resultsArchival description
- CA ACU GBA C0228
- Copied 1967-1971 (originally created 1884-1910)
The collection consists of copies of letters from William Van Horne to Henry J. Cambie (1884-1886); notebook of Harry Abbott, CPR Pacific Superintendent re operations in British Columbia (1886-1889); photographs of construction of Shuswap and Okanagan branch near Armstrong (1892-1910) and views of locomotives in Lethbridge and Kamloops (1885-1903).
Price, H. Alexander
- CA ACU GBA C0153
The collection consists of photographs of Golden including steamboats, personalities, industries, wreckage of Captain Hoy's plane, train at Spillimacheen, Ottertail internment camp, Field, and Laggan (Lake Louise, Alberta).
Golden and District Historical Society
- CA ACU GBA C0121
- Photocopied 1988 (originally created 1885-1917)
The collection consists of government records relevant to genealogical studies of members of the Rocky Boy band, including 1917 compilations of biographical information; correspondence received by the USA and Canadian Indian Affairs agencies concerning the band; and censuses of the band members compiled ca. 1915 and ca. 1917.
- CA ACU GBA C0119
- Photopcopied 1979 (originally created 1887-1934)
- The collection consists of correspondence, reports, memoranda, etc., related to Alberta's oil and gas industries.
- RECORDS RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS ARE ALSO IN THIS COLLECTION. SEE INVENTORY FOR DETAILS: Alberta Associated Oilfields Ltd., Alberta Petroleum Consolidated Ltd., Athabasca Oils Ltd., John Bain, R.B. Bennett, Dr. T.O. Bosworth, Bow Island, British Empire Trust Co., John E. Brownlee, Calgary and Edmonton Railway, Calgary Petroleum Products Ltd., Canada Southern Oil and Refining Co., Canadian Oil and Refining Co., Canadian Pacific Railway (CPR), Canadian Western Natural Gas, Light, Heat and Power Co., Dillon Coste, E.H. Cunningham Craig, Archibald W. Dingman, Edmonton-Wainwright Oils Ltd., Newton W. Emmens, Herbert Greenfield, Eric Harvie, W.S. Herron, Lethbridge Oils Ltd., Willian Livingston, McDougall-Segur Exploration Co., Northern Alberta Natural Gas Development Co., Northwest Company Ltd., William Pearce, Range Oil and Gas Co., Daniel Lee Redman, Otty P. Savary, Southern Alberta Oil Co., M.Y. Williams, and J.H. Woods.
- CA ACU GBA C0247
- [ca. 1890-1970]
The collection consists of postcards and photographs of scenes in western Canada.
Wilson, Michael Clayton
- CA ACU GBA C0063
- Copied 1963 (originally created 1890-1927)
The collection consists of photographs of Vulcan area streets, buildings, farms, ranches and personalities; article on the Vulcan hospital; and register of births, deaths and marriage for Reid Hall district near Vulcan (1907-1927).
MacMillan, Clayton (family)
- CA ACU GBA C0126
- 1891-1919, predominant 1911-1913
The collection consists of advertisements for automobiles; farm machinery; household appliances; theatres, circuses, and entertainments; food and drink; political meetings; tobacco, cigarettes and liquor; clothing; general merchants; land and real estate sales throughout Alberta; sale of lots in Calgary; and the Calgary Stampede. Includes front pages about the Titanic sinking, first Alberta Legislature, and other stories.
- CA ACU GBA C0130
- Copied 1985 (originally created 1891-1936)
The collection consists of photographs of schools, settlers, women's groups, and a Red Cross meeting.
Langdon History Book Committee
- CA ACU GBA C0224
- 1891-1976, predominant 1914-1929
The fonds consists of close to 400 share certificates, arranged alphabetically by the name of the company.
Glenbow Archives (share certificates)
- CA ACU GBA C0229
- [ca. 1893-1940]
The collection consists of postcards depicting scenes from southern Alberta, particularly Calgary.